Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is the cover art, isn't it? hat, red lips, downward glance ❤

20210618_193112.jpg

which reminds me! big win for the stans who were all over the 4 red hearts on that tweet a couple of weeks ago!

Reactions: 4
When Red first came out, I was in my early 20s and going through a breakup and I listened to it on repeat. Now, I live in a different country and am engaged 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sounds like we are all gonna be wrecks November 19th.

If its 30 songs long and one of them is 10 minutes. Im going to have to take the day off work. 🤷‍♀️🥴

Also yes to State of Grace!! One of my fave track 1s. The moment I knew aswell. Cannot wait.

Reactions: 7
Red??? RED??? I mean I know she was teasing it with the hearts but I all arrows were pointing to 1989 TV summer release. I can’t believe we have to wait so long for ATW the ten minute version!

Reactions: 5
She would make a fortune if she released a scarf as merch, similar to what she did with cardigan 😂

Ahh I can't believe red is next. One of my fave albums. I hope the long version of ATL meets expectations!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why on earth is she announcing it now when it is not out until November??? Making me excited for Autumn though.
Because the internet was going mad expecting a 1989 announcement. She's telling us she's taking this slooooow. Unfortunately.

But 30 songs?? The vault song are probably my favourites on fearless tv. o_O

And yes, Jake Gyllenhaal be like :oops:

Red??? RED??? I mean I know she was teasing it with the hearts but I all arrows were pointing to 1989 TV summer release. I can’t believe we have to wait so long for ATW the ten minute version!
Some tweets are saying it's cos it's 22 weeks away, but I reckon it's cos it's Scooter's birthday..

Because the internet was going mad expecting a 1989 announcement. She's telling us she's taking this slooooow. Unfortunately.

But 30 songs?? The vault song are probably my favourites on fearless tv. o_O

And yes, Jake Gyllenhaal be like :oops:
Jake will be shitting a brick. The Moment I Knew about her birthday party and waiting for him is soul destroying.

She had Mr Perfectly Fine up her sleeve for Joe. Whats coming for Jake 🤡

Red was the album that made me fall in love with Taylor Swift, so I am feeling very emotional right now! I was having a drink with my boyfriend when I read the announcement and I actually screamed and scared him. 🤣

But November? Really? How do I survive until then? 😭

Reactions: 7
Red was the album that made me fall in love with Taylor Swift, so I am feeling very emotional right now! I was having a drink with my boyfriend when I read the announcement and I actually screamed and scared him. 🤣

quoting meself like a twit, but the ring spells out "RED"!!!! 😭😭😭

View attachment 623780
Yes! It’s like the one she had when she was writing red and she recently gave a similar one to Olivia Rodrigo (I don’t think those ones has Red written in them though)

Reactions: 1
Guys I CANNOT wait until November.
AHHHHHHH.
Booking the day off work for a TS listening party ASAP.

Same. Red was my first Taylor Swift album and it's still my favourite, so I'm positively screaming right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do we think we’ll get her version of Better Man and Babe on Red? I have everything crossed we do because they’re some of my absolute favourite Taylor songs ever.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.