Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think we may get a 1989 surprise Summer drop. Maybe on the anniversary of Lover her first album that she properly owned! I just think there were too many signs pointing to it, the fact that wildest dreams has been put out there. I think Red is a red herring to distract us....an actual red herring! But then again I was sure Woodvale was a thing so what do I know?!

Reactions: 5
i literally never know what to think with taylor, one side of it is that she might be waiting until november to release red because she wants to avoid oversaturating herself on the market, or she might just drop 1989 out of nowhere like she did with folklore and evermore bcus she doesnt really give a tit anymore...

1989 is one of the biggest pop albums of the last 10 years though so she'd be smart to promote it and give it an actual release date

Reactions: 4
Massive swiftie here - absolutely love her she totally clowned us with giving us red instead of 1989. I love red so I’m chuffed for the release

Reactions: 1
I know it’s not going to happen but I’d honestly love it if we woke up tomorrow to Last Kiss (Taylor’s Version) because it’s “that July 9th”. A gal can dream 😂

Reactions: 6
I know it’s not going to happen but I’d honestly love it if we woke up tomorrow to Last Kiss (Taylor’s Version) because it’s “that July 9th”. A gal can dream 😂
I really set myself to be disappointed by convincing myself that this was going to happen 😭😂

• Haha
I really set myself to be disappointed by convincing myself that this was going to happen 😭😂
I originally thought the whole Speak Now album was going to be released today because of the date but I honestly don’t think we’ll get anything from Taylor now (aside from the other track she has on Big Red Machines album) until Red is rereleased.

Interestingly, Taylor and the Cruel Summer co-writers Jack Antonoff and Annie Clark have just been added to the writing credits for Olivia Rodrigo’s Deja Vu — the bridge was inspired by it.

Im still convinced something happened with the 1989 summer release. I mean they had merch on the site with 1989 on it! And then she announced Red when 1989 got delayed to shut every one up.

Hopefully SN will be July 9th 2022.

I originally thought the whole Speak Now album was going to be released today because of the date but I honestly don’t think we’ll get anything from Taylor now (aside from the other track she has on Big Red Machines album) until Red is rereleased.

Interestingly, Taylor and the Cruel Summer co-writers Jack Antonoff and Annie Clark have just been added to the writing credits for Olivia Rodrigo’s Deja Vu — the bridge was inspired by it.

I hear a lot of Taylor Swift influences in Olivia's album, especially on the bridges so this doesn't surprise me. It makes me wish I knew more about the intricacies of music and song creating to be able to point out exactly what the similarities are though. To be able to say at what point "influnced by" becomes a writing credit. I can hear it but I can't explain it.

I can’t believe I’m that person but I kinda get a vibe that she’s pregnant, no solid evidence just pure speculation

I can’t believe I’m that person but I kinda get a vibe that she’s pregnant, no solid evidence just pure speculation
I have twice suspected that my friends were pregnant before they knew they were. I actually lied and texted my best friend that I had a dream she was pregnant. I hadn't. I just woke up and it was the first thought I had. Apparently she'd just peed on the stick (she didn't admit that until later though).

I'm not saying this is going on with you and Tay now, lol, but I wouldn't be surprised either. Hoax still gives me miscarriage vibes.

• Haha
I have twice suspected that my friends were pregnant before they knew they were. I actually lied and texted my best friend that I had a dream she was pregnant. I hadn't. I just woke up and it was the first thought I had. Apparently she'd just peed on the stick (she didn't admit that until later though).

I'm not saying this is going on with you and Tay now, lol, but I wouldn't be surprised either. Hoax still gives me miscarriage vibes.
yes I love hoax but I can’t help to think about miscarriages😕
sidenote: your profile pic is a vibe

I can’t see Taylor having kids somehow. It’s not that I don’t think she’d be an amazing mum, I think she would be, it’s just I’m not sure she would want to bring children into her life and all that would bring for them with regards to privacy and normality. Plus I see her love for music and songwriting being so much that I don’t think she’d have the time!! Although saying this id love it if she were pregnant!!

Reactions: 2
I can’t see Taylor having kids somehow. It’s not that I don’t think she’d be an amazing mum, I think she would be, it’s just I’m not sure she would want to bring children into her life and all that would bring for them with regards to privacy and normality. Plus I see her love for music and songwriting being so much that I don’t think she’d have the time!! Although saying this id love it if she were pregnant!!
I do not get maternal vibes from what we see publicly. I feel like if she had a baby we would never know 🤣. She did an interview with Fearne Cotton where she said she wasn't sure if she wanted children. Also interviews just a few years ago calling out people asking her about kids/speculation on it just because she turned 30.

Yeah I agree @openbook1 I can’t really see it either. I think she would be good with kids but more like loving/fun auntie to her friends or brothers kids…..! I think she will be like Dolly Parton in that respect!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know, I can see it. I mean ‘peace’ is all about what she would do to keep Joe, “give you a child”. Maybe she’s changed her mind now she’s in a steady relationship of (almost) 5 years?

I don’t know, I can see it. I mean ‘peace’ is all about what she would do to keep Joe, “give you a child”. Maybe she’s changed her mind now she’s in a steady relationship of (almost) 5 years?
Didn't she say Folklore was fiction though? Or was that Evermore?

A few years ago (pre-2016 drama I think) Taylor said she didn't think she would have kids because it wouldn't be fair to raise them within so much fame. But she has since said she can go out in public now in disguise without anyone realising it's her. She dated Joe for months without anyone realising even. So I do wonder if she's found a way to have some balance between fame and "real life" which would allow her to have a healthy family. If she wants one-obviously it's totally fine if she doesn't but if she'd love to be a mum then it would be so so sad for her level of fame to prevent it.

I do agree with her though that as a woman the speculation about marriage/babies gets so intense when we turn 30 and I'm glad she's spoken out about how inappropriate and hurtful it can be.

Reactions: 7
A few years ago (pre-2016 drama I think) Taylor said she didn't think she would have kids because it wouldn't be fair to raise them within so much fame. But she has since said she can go out in public now in disguise without anyone realising it's her. She dated Joe for months without anyone realising even. So I do wonder if she's found a way to have some balance between fame and "real life" which would allow her to have a healthy family. If she wants one-obviously it's totally fine if she doesn't but if she'd love to be a mum then it would be so so sad for her level of fame to prevent it.

I do agree with her though that as a woman the speculation about marriage/babies gets so intense when we turn 30 and I'm glad she's spoken out about how inappropriate and hurtful it can be.
if she wanted to she could always move to London with Joe to start a family. The press are less intrusive and she can get an injunction to not be papped there too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.