Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙌🙌🙌 I’m glad, it’s my fav on evermore
I can see why. It’s so pretty and when I close my eyes and listen to it I imagine two people slow dancing to it, there’s something extremely intimate about it. It’s def the best her voice has sounded on a song for a while to me.

I can see why. It’s so pretty and when I close my eyes and listen to it I imagine two people slow dancing to it, there’s something extremely intimate about it. It’s def the best her voice has sounded on a song for a while to me.
You can so imagine Cowboy Like Me being a novel or film!!

Omg when I tell you I ran here. RAAAAAAAN.

30 songs, RED TV. Sweet Jesus. Ill wait until Nov.

10 minute ATW. Im close to tears 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why on earth is she announcing it now when it is not out until November??? Making me excited for Autumn though.

Reactions: 5
I know ATW is a fan favourite and that bridge but for me every time I hear the 'Id like to be my old self again, but Im still trying to find it' line, it breaks me.

I think absolutely everyone can relate to that line. Even if not through heartbreak, through grief for me. Feeling like it will never get better, that you will never feel happiness again.

Ive not got Red playing. Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am already sobbing about the new versions of State of Grace, Treacherous, Begin Again, I Almost Do, The Lucky One and of course All Too Well. I don’t think I can take it 😭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.