Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still haven't seen it. Is it that bad?

You'd be hard pushed to find a film maker who hasn't been accused of some sort of abuse at this stage.
He admitted it though. As well as being abusive to the likes of Amy Adams and others.
Considering Taylor posted a msg about pride month and then this came out on the same day (her working with a director who molested his trans niece) isn't a good look. Will be interesting if she speaks out or not...

Reactions: 3
He admitted it though. As well as being abusive to the likes of Amy Adams and others.
Considering Taylor posted a msg about pride month and then this came out on the same day (her working with a director who molested his trans niece) isn't a good look. Will be interesting if she speaks out or not...
Ugh I dunno. It doesn't sit brilliantly with me but then I also hate this culture of blaming women for not speaking out in condemnation of men they've worked with too.

Reactions: 6
Ugh I dunno. It doesn't sit brilliantly with me but then I also hate this culture of blaming women for not speaking out in condemnation of men they've worked with too.
He's been caught on tape verbally and physically abusing his staff (actors etc). He shouldn't even be working anymore.

He's been caught on tape verbally and physically abusing his staff (actors etc). He shouldn't even be working anymore.

Reactions: 1
I'm not defending him, but being a prick isn't actually illegal. It seems odd that this film seems to be finished production and we're only just hearing about it. No statement from Taylor etc. Could have been filmed ages ago.

I'm not defending him, but being a prick isn't actually illegal. It seems odd that this film seems to be finished production and we're only just hearing about it. No statement from Taylor etc. Could have been filmed ages ago.

Molesting a member of your family is illegal though. These accusations have been around for years so, recent or not, it’s not a good look for her.

Apparently she was on set for 2 days in February.

Anyone else feel like we’re going to get an announcement tomorrow? Maybe I’m just too optimistic 😂

Anyone else feel like we’re going to get an announcement tomorrow? Maybe I’m just too optimistic 😂
Haha I’ve been feeling this every week now since the beginning of May.
Supposedly though something is coming out June 25th (based on the Fearless chapters which were all 6 songs long and 25 minutes in length) but who knows

Reactions: 2
I’ve given up with checking the Easter egg stuff cos there are so many! Recently she was using 4 emojis for her twitter replies and hinting to other ways at RED. Confusing!!!

I’ve given up with checking the Easter egg stuff cos there are so many! Recently she was using 4 emojis for her twitter replies and hinting to other ways at RED. Confusing!!!
I feel like a lot of them as well are people being ridiculous in a way. Some theories are so far fetched

I feel like at this point Taylor is just bleeping with us. I can’t get on board with anymore theories after the Woodvale embarrassment of 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It seems odd that this film seems to be finished production and we're only just hearing about it. No statement from Taylor etc. Could have been filmed ages ago.
A lot of films were pretty much finished by March 2020 but have been held back.

Cowboy like me totally skipped me by my first listen but it came on shuffle in my pocket on the treadmill earlier so I couldn't change it and oh my god I've been missing out.

I listened to the whole evermore album whilst studying this afternoon and, before I liked a few songs, but I definitely feel like I underrated it so much when it first came out!

I saw Sarah Bareilles covering “clean” and remembered we’re getting clean TV

I do want Taylor to get her masters back but I’m also selfish and want it to happen after all the TVs are out

honestly, i often think clean might be my absolute favourite song of all time.

we *need* 1989 TV now!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evermore is a weird one, on first listen I wasn’t overly impressed to a Taylor level - if that makes sense 😆

go back to it again and it’s like listening to it with fresh ears, it’s so much better than I gave it credit for.

folklore holds a place in my heart so so many reasons now, it might not be on level with 1989 or red but it’s the perfect album 🙈

honestly, i often think clean might be my absolute favourite song of all time.

we *need* 1989 TV now!
agree. Excellent song.

• Heart
Clean onwards on 1989 is perfection. I love Wonderland too, then You are in Love then finishing with New Romantics.

I did couch to 5k for the first time listening to 1989. Its got a strange place in my heart.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.