Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is gold...

Part of the reason I love TS is that she meets all of my musical needs by covering pretty much every genre, whilst having a bit of intelligence behind everything. I've joked before on here that the only genre she hasn't covered is death metal..

The song is perfect.

Reactions: 2
She's released another one of the vault songs, Mr Perfectly Fine!!! It's such a bop, really gotten me out of the midweek slump :D

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's so 2000s, I love it. Can practically see it as the soundtrack to an upbeat Hilary Duff teen movie.

Reactions: 10
Lol

Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 15.57.38.png

And Sophie Turner (wife of Joe Jonas, who this song was presumably written about given the timing) has chimed in 😅

1617809339572.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm a 59 year old straight man and I soooo love Taylor she is perfection personified and one of a few artistes I would pay serious money for a hackneyed stadium experience.

Reactions: 4
Sooo I think Mr Perfectly Fine is just...fine. Maybe it will grow on me like You All Over Me. I think part of what it is, is that these vault songs were from when she was 15/16 and sound juvenile. I don't have the same memories or nostalgia to them as I do with Fearless album so I just feel no relation to them at all. I hope she releases vault songs from Red and 1989!

Reactions: 5
Sooo I think Mr Perfectly Fine is just...fine. Maybe it will grow on me like You All Over Me. I think part of what it is, is that these vault songs were from when she was 15/16 and sound juvenile. I don't have the same memories or nostalgia to them as I do with Fearless album so I just feel no relation to them at all. I hope she releases vault songs from Red and 1989!
I just want the 10 minute version of all too well!!!

Loving that Sophie Turner dragged Joe Jones today. Taylor swift fan first, Mrs Jonas second.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just want the 10 minute version of all too well!!!

Loving that Sophie Turner dragged Joe Jones today. Taylor swift fan first, Mrs Jonas second.
I don't know how I feel about the longer All Too Well coming out as I'm scared it will be a let down :ROFLMAO: as I love the song so much and all the hype and mystery about the longer version means it has a lot to live up to

What on earth could Jake have done to have inspired a masterpiece like ATW that she had to cut in half to fit on an album 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is gold...

Part of the reason I love TS is that she meets all of my musical needs by covering pretty much every genre, whilst having a bit of intelligence behind everything. I've joked before on here that the only genre she hasn't covered is death metal..

The song is perfect.
Imagine death metal Taylor 😆 she could try and do a Taylor momsen from gossip girl 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don't know how I feel about the longer All Too Well coming out as I'm scared it will be a let down :ROFLMAO: as I love the song so much and all the hype and mystery about the longer version means it has a lot to live up to

What on earth could Jake have done to have inspired a masterpiece like ATW that she had to cut in half to fit on an album 😂
Reading these boards I've learned that famous people are capable of anything.

But it's probably not THAT bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most of Fearless is I reckon because of the timing. And the fact Sophie shared she was listening on insta and taylor reshared it 😅
she said forever and always was the only song about him and that it was a last minute addition?

just listening to mr perfectly fine for the first time and "HELLO, MR CASUALLY CRUEL" !!!!

it's bleeping ace

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh man, the Fearless (Taylor's version) is releasing soon! Can't wait to feel like I'm 13 again lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.