Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This re-record is going to cut DEEP 🥲 I remember hysterically crying in my childhood bedroom to this, I don’t know if I’m ready for the full thing 🤣
This sounds the best of the snippets so far, but think that's because of the audio quality

Ive seen theories floating around that she’ll keep releasing the re-records throughout this year. I reckon we’ll have 1989 by the summer (I hope anyway). So I think she’ll be going full throttle. But at least she doesn’t have to tour or travel.
Yeah I’ve just seen theories that 1989 is meant to be in June, Red in August and Speak Now in November. I think self titled and reputation will be released close together as they are the first and last album under her old deal

Reactions: 4
Red is a rollercoaster of emotions and her most 'angsty' album for me anyway. Its full of emotions. I am really looking forward to the Red re-record. If qe get 10 minute all too well then Im gonna need more therapy than I already do.

I know Reputation is angsty as well but its probably one of my least favourite albums until you get to Getaway car then its straight bangers until the end.

Reactions: 5
Which album vault songs are you all looking forward to the most. Mine are 1989 and red. Red is actually my least fav album but there are some gems in there and I hope we get more like better man and babe.

Reactions: 3
Which album vault songs are you all looking forward to the most. Mine are 1989 and red. Red is actually my least fav album but there are some gems in there and I hope we get more like better man and babe.
I think I’m looking forward to 1989, Red and reputation the most. I’ve not heard a lot of her unreleased songs so looking forward to all generally.

I know the album is out tonight but I've noticed on Apple Music the album isn't on there until the 11th? Is that what's meant to happen or is Applie Music just behind other streaming services?
I thought this I don’t understand why on apple
Music it won’t be there until the 11th but is released on the 9th?!? I should have preordered so I’d at least get it physically 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
just catching up on those snippets and omg, yes! can't wait for tomorrow. getting a lil teary and I can't even claim teenage nostalgia cos I was 24 when it was released, but didn't even listen to it properly till I got really into her in about 2013 🤣

so looking forward to both new versions of haunted. I love that song so much, but her vocal really does run out of steam on it

album wise, I keep thinking, well 1989's my fave, so it must be that I'm looking forward to the most. then brain goes, yeah, but what about speak now? most of red? etc

just looking forward to it all coming when it does. a bit of happiness in this horrible world and all that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
just catching up on those snippets and omg, yes! can't wait for tomorrow. getting a lil teary and I can't even claim teenage nostalgia cos I was 24 when it was released, but didn't even listen to it properly till I got really into her in about 2013 🤣

so looking forward to both new versions of haunted. I love that song so much, but her vocal really does run out of steam on it

album wise, I keep thinking, well 1989's my fave, so it must be that I'm looking forward to the most. then brain goes, yeah, but what about speak now? most of red? etc

just looking forward to it all coming when it does. a bit of happiness in this horrible world and all that ❤
Haunted is also one of my faves 💖

• Heart
think I'll go back to my Taylor avatar for the day tomorrow too, in true stan style

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I thought this I don’t understand why on apple
Music it won’t be there until the 11th but is released on the 9th?!? I should have preordered so I’d at least get it physically 🤣
I think I've seen Apple Music put a different release date before. Might be so that it doesn't automatically release at midnight in an earlier time zone? AM is full of bugs so I wouldn't be surprised if they had to go to such lengths lol

Reactions: 2
I can’t wait to hear the re-recorded Long Live. After the whole reputation era and all the crap she’s put up with, that one will be emotional

• Heart
not to get too personal on here but I'm actually kind of bitter that I was a kid when these came out, and im a young adult now and I'm still on my 'fearless/unrequited crush' phase :) i wish I'd... lived more. yay anxiety haha

• Heart
I think I've seen Apple Music put a different release date before. Might be so that it doesn't automatically release at midnight in an earlier time zone? AM is full of bugs so I wouldn't be surprised if they had to go to such lengths lol
Ah ok that would make sense if it is because of that!! I’ll keep checking on it.
I’ve now preordered the album on Amazon but it’s saying estimated delivery the 13th!!!

I can’t wait to hear the re-recorded Long Live. After the whole reputation era and all the crap she’s put up with, that one will be emotional
honestly, that keeps popping into my head too 🥺

still, I remember change being described as long live's little sister (on popjustice I think) so that'll do for now

I’m sure all the streaming sites will have it available on time, they’re not gonna want to miss out on the streams. They’ll be on YouTube anyway. Im not actually subscribed to any streaming service, I still buy MP3 copies. This time I’ve actually bought the physical CD because I never got the real fearless CD (I borrowed it from the library when it came out and burned it onto my own 😂). So I’m excited to have an actual fearless booklet. Amazon comes with auto rip too so I’m hoping my mp3 versions will be on my amazon account while I wait for the postman tomorrow! 💛💛

Under an hour now until it is out here and I can't wait!! My earphones are charged. I might cry when I hear Fifteen and The Best Day. lol

It's almost 1 am here and I just finished listening. Whew. Time for sleep but will post my thoughts later. Happy listening!

Reactions: 2
Happy Taylor swift day!
Now a national holiday.
I was not prepared for the piano version of forever and always again 😭😭😭

• Heart
I was scared because I thought it would feel like just another listen to the album but WOWWWW the joy I feel right now! The sun is shining, today is a great day, thank you Taylor ✨🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.