Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me.or does the production not sound clear/clean?
I think it’s the video quality. It’s a bit clearer on here

There’s a 15 snippet too

And YBWM snippet via Olivia Rodrigo- this sound so good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think they did a weird edit thing in the fearless chorus to get it to sound more like the original? but her voice lost the 'chipmunk-y' (idk how else to describe it) quality it had as she grew older.

Reactions: 2
I know the album is out tonight but I've noticed on Apple Music the album isn't on there until the 11th? Is that what's meant to happen or is Applie Music just behind other streaming services?

After Mr. Perfectly Fine being released I’m excited for the album! I don’t like Love Story, didn’t then and I don’t now and I wasn’t crazy about You All Over Me. i have newfound hope and excitement even if I do have to listen to Today was a fairytale again 😂💩

Im most excited for The Way I Loved You. I think anyway. Also not a fan of love story. Either version.

Reactions: 4
Breathe! This was given to tumblr as a sneak peak (not a leak). Sorry for spamming this thread by the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Breathe! This was given to tumblr as a sneak peak (not a leak). Sorry for spamming this thread by the way!

This re-record is going to cut DEEP 🥲 I remember hysterically crying in my childhood bedroom to this, I don’t know if I’m ready for the full thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s so many snippets going around I’m so excited! I feel like a teenager all over again

• Heart
I love how she has posted loads of snippets around. She really does like to keep us all on our toes.
And seriously when does she rest?!

But I am buzzing for the release!
Said to my fiance, I know we are happy and I love you blah blah blah. But for the next few weeks I am 16 again and sobbing about my first crush. Sorry 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how she has posted loads of snippets around. She really does like to keep us all on our toes.
And seriously when does she rest?!

But I am buzzing for the release!
Said to my fiance, I know we are happy and I love you blah blah blah. But for the next few weeks I am 16 again and sobbing about my first crush. Sorry 🤣🤣🤣
I genuinely don’t think she does! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s doing something for TS10. In all seriousness I hope she is taking some out for herself and she’s not going to burn herself out

I genuinely don’t think she does! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s doing something for TS10. In all seriousness I hope she is taking some out for herself and she’s not going to burn herself out
Ive seen theories floating around that she’ll keep releasing the re-records throughout this year. I reckon we’ll have 1989 by the summer (I hope anyway). So I think she’ll be going full throttle. But at least she doesn’t have to tour or travel.

Reactions: 4
In
After Mr. Perfectly Fine being released I’m excited for the album! I don’t like Love Story, didn’t then and I don’t now and I wasn’t crazy about You All Over Me. i have newfound hope and excitement even if I do have to listen to Today was a fairytale again 😂💩
Love story was when I first became aware of Taylor, but it wasn't my thing. I can now appreciate that it's lyrically very good, but I hate the video, the horrible dresses and the subject matter is just a bit too teenaged for me. There are some good songs on fearless and the other 2 country albums, but Red is where she started to properly write stuff that actually means something (to me).

She wasn't lying on Daylight when she said "I used to think love would be burning red/black and white, but it's golden". Back then she was more "kissing in the rain" than "go make tea and bring in the biscuits", which is what most relationships consist of. I suppose we all think like that when we're young.

White Horse is my highlight. Love Mr PF too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.