Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also convinced they’re married. She’s talked about it too much in songs and even referenced having kids with him which would tie them together forever. They’re planning on staying with each other for the long haul I think.

Personally I would love if she was married and no one knew. She truly went from being papped every day to no one knowing anything about her life in the space of five years. Good for her.

Reactions: 9
Personally I would love if she was married and no one knew. She truly went from being papped every day to no one knowing anything about her life in the space of five years. Good for her.
This is how I feel too. I’m absolutely delighted for her that her life her own now.

Reactions: 5
I’m also convinced they’re married. She’s talked about it too much in songs and even referenced having kids with him which would tie them together forever. They’re planning on staying with each other for the long haul I think.

i feel like we would never know. she clowns on us all the time 😂

Reactions: 5
On her next tour Taylor could literally go ‘and my next special guest is….. my CHILD - surprise, witches’ and we’d have no idea she even had one until that moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really random question… how was Joe able to travel into LA by private plane the other day with Taylor? Since we’re not allowed to fly to America if we’re from the U.K.? Did he get a permit or special permission?
Louis Tomlinson has been travelling to LA to visit his son. I really don’t think Taylor and Joe do have kids, so there’s either an allowance if you have children who live in the US (Louis), or it is just a case of having money and access to your own plane

Louis Tomlinson has been travelling to LA to visit his son. I really don’t think Taylor and Joe do have kids, so there’s either an allowance if you have children who live in the US (Louis), or it is just a case of having money and access to your own plane
None of us really think they have kids lol. He either has a work visa or a green card through marrying Taylor (Green cards are hard to get and you have to be married x number of years before qualifying).

Reactions: 1
I totally forgot Louis had a kid!!!!

• Haha
Wildest dreams out today?! (I don’t know if this is real)

also this pic leaked, could be the cover for something

She did the re-record of Wildest Dreams for the Spirit trailer I thought, so its not that new but she may well have re-recorded all of 1989 too.

I dont think that jumper is 1989 at all. 1989 is such a fun album and thats quite dowdy and boring to me.

Reactions: 2
just this minute dropped on spotify! and if this *is * the 1989 tv cover, yes, i like

Screenshot_20210917-140629_Spotify.jpg

Last edited:
Wildest Dreams (TV) is perfect!! That's one of my favourite songs ever and she somehow made it even better. I'm so happy but also very confused. WHAT ERA IS THIS?! 😂

Is she dropping Red and 1989 together or something? Odd choices since we’ve heard nothing from Red and it is supposedly the next release.

Im still dying everytime someone says horsey film 💀

But yes what does this mean? Devil works hard, Ms Swift works harder. Are we getting 1989 too? 🤡

• Haha
Shes said its because its trending on tikok. And doesn't want scooter getting the cash.
Get it Taylor. Always treating us.

Reactions: 10
Shes said its because its trending on tikok. And doesn't want scooter getting the cash.
That does make sense but also its only been trending a short period of time so it was just sitting there. So how many has she re-recorded :D

Its so weird how fans position this as “Taylor treating us“. It’s interesting how she’s been able to sell this completely self-motivated business move as such.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.