Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a link to the blind? I did wonder if she would work with Shellback and Martin again...she made a comment in Miss Americana (?) about some producers wanting more cut than the work they do or something like. I would love a rock version of Trouble and Never Getting Back Together like the 1989 tour!!
The last one

And yes the rock versions! 😍 I just was her to go hard on IKYWT and the production is a huuuge part of that.

Reactions: 1
I’m all for mixing it up production wise, and I’m personally not bothered if the songs do sound slightly different etc, but does it defeat the object of re-recording them to sound the same to make the original recordings redundant, surely?

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine Taylor seeing all the wacky videos on there. People are 10 layers deep in all sorts of conspiracy theories about TS. Or is that just my FYP.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really random question… how was Joe able to travel into LA by private plane the other day with Taylor? Since we’re not allowed to fly to America if we’re from the U.K.? Did he get a permit or special permission?

Really random question… how was Joe able to travel into LA by private plane the other day with Taylor? Since we’re not allowed to fly to America if we’re from the U.K.? Did he get a permit or special permission?
He could have residency/green card. Or just different rules for the wealthy.

Reactions: 2
Maybe claimed it was for work.
And maybe rules are different for a private plane.

I'm convinced they got married some time ago. That could also be why they've had ease of travel.
Also convinced of this

Reactions: 2
Disclosure: I know not every woman wants or can have children and am very respectful of that and never ask about whether a woman wants a child or not. I hate when people do that.

As people have said they think Taylor may already be married, in regards to Taylor's privacy these days and especially with the pandemic, I feel like she could get pregnant and have a baby and no one would know 😂.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.