Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep so that one coming 🤣🤣🤣
Roll on November so I can stream Red within an inch of its life.
Lets be friends! Ive got a count down thing on my phone for Red TV release 🙈

I have no business being this involved. Im in my 30s and a mum of 2 fgs.

Reactions: 4

countdown you say?

Screenshot_20210728-221350_Countdown.jpg

and omg, I'd completely forgotten about the old tumblr song sorter! I first did it pre reputation I think! 😆

but, as of now,

20210728_221045.jpg

and the spotify fan thing, yeah...

Screenshot_20210728-213416_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My top 13 according to that test ;)

RankSong
1Wonderland
2All Too Well
3the last great american dynasty
4seven
5willow
6no body, no crime (feat. Haim)
7Forever and Always
8Haunted
9I Knew You Were Trouble
10betty
11cardigan
12gold rush
13ivy

Reactions: 2
I've been listening to Folklore again due to the first anniversary of the album and I still absolutely adore it. I remember when it came out I was in awe of how good it was. Previously, I'd liked some of Taylor's music well enough but had found her PR antics off-putting and hadn't really taken her seriously as a musician.

Folklore, and the fact that she appears to have calmed down a lot in the last couple of years, makes me respect her a lot more than I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maya Thompson, Ronan’s mum, has all but confirmed the song will be on Red TV. That one is going to break me all over again.

My top 3 on spotify are

1. cruel summer (probably is my fav taylor song. i genuinely burst out crying when i first heard it 😂 )
2. invisible string (the whole sound of this song makes me happy, one of her best love songs)
3. cardigan (did someone say one of the best bridges of all time...also my fav taylor lyric "you drew stars around my scars")

I'm older! Also mum of 2.

I love Taylor. She's just so talented, intelligent and takes no tit. Her songwriting abilities are incredible and she isn't famous for showing her ass or having an overly sexualised image (unlike a lot of them).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm older! Also mum of 2.

I love Taylor. She's just so talented, intelligent and takes no tit. Her songwriting abilities are incredible and she isn't famous for showing her ass or having an overly sexualised image (unlike a lot of them).
Agreed. Taylor got a bad rep for 'dating' which was absolutely ridiculous. Men do it all the time and nothing is said.

Also a lot of these men she dated were older than Taylor. John Mayer 🤮 and Jake Gyllenhaal. Very little is ever said about that.

I think a lot of people who felt negatively about Taylor have realised that the media drove this persona and storyline of her that may not have been accurate.

You cannot listen to Red and not hear a broken hearted young woman. Not exactly the player the media would have you believe.

I love her and Joe together and the songs about him and their relationship are just beautiful and Im so glad shes kept this one to herself for them to be happy.

Reactions: 9
Ok, I started that song sorter and didn't even get halfway through. It is sooo long.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RankSong
1the last great american dynasty
1exile(featuring Bon Iver)
1mirrorball
4Never Grow Up
4Our Song
4Ours
4Sparks Fly
4Wildest Dreams
9Back To December
10Safe & Sound
10Shake it Off
12Style
12You Belong With Me
12evermore (feat. Bon Iver)
15Love Story
15Mine
15Mean
15Teardrops on My Guitar
20Blank Space
20Everything Has Changed
20Fifteen
23We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
24Tim McGraw
25I Knew You Were Trouble
26Bad Blood
27ME!
27You Need To Calm Down

Mine.

RankSong
1State of Grace
2New Romantics
3the lakes
4'tis the damn season
5Getaway Car
6Death By a Thousand Cuts
7Cornelia Street
8I Know Places
9I Wish You Would
10All Too Well
11Paper Rings
12I Think He Knows
13Cruel Summer
14Blank Space
15How You Get The Girl
16Daylight
17august
18Fearless
19Holy Ground
20the last great american dynasty

My top 20.

Reactions: 1
I’ve listened to folklore all year to mellow me out while driving and most of my favorite songs are on this album.
top 5:

1. Delicate (and all the remixes!)
2. The Lakes
3. Seven
4. the 1
5. a tie between tears ricochet & invisible string

RankSong
1the last great american dynasty
1exile(featuring Bon Iver)
1mirrorball
4Never Grow Up
4Our Song
4Ours
4Sparks Fly
4Wildest Dreams
9Back To December
10Safe & Sound
10Shake it Off
12Style
12You Belong With Me
12evermore (feat. Bon Iver)
15Love Story
15Mine
15Mean
15Teardrops on My Guitar
20Blank Space
20Everything Has Changed
20Fifteen
23We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
24Tim McGraw
25I Knew You Were Trouble
26Bad Blood
27ME!
27You Need To Calm Down

Mine.
TLGAD at number 1…. Good taste😍😍

I havent but itl be the names of the new songs on Red Im assuming? She did this with Fearless didnt she. Where if you rearranged the letters it spelled out the songs? Its a vault in that video.

Shes an evil genius 😂

Reactions: 6
I havent but itl be the names of the new songs on Red Im assuming? She did this with Fearless didnt she. Where if you rearranged the letters it spelled out the songs? Its a vault in that video.

Shes an evil genius 😂
I’m assuming so I was just hoping someone would be super clever on here 😁

I've seen it's possibly lines of a crossword? I think there's a feature with Phoebe Bridgers, I think Better Man is in that crossword. But this is twitter speculation

EDIT: I meant a word search not a crossword oops

yep, seen phoebe bridgers in there from the good people on twitter who've written it down. can see ronan too, but we knew that was coming

i am simply too tired to decode the rest and i shall wait for the real swifties of the internet to solve it

I need to know the vault songs, it’s literally all I can think about at work today!

I listened to Ronan for the first time last week and cried like a baby, how did I not know this song existed until then. If there’s a version on Red, it will be the saddest album ever.

I’ve never heard Better Man before either, I feel like I’m missing out on a whole era!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.