Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t You is one of my favourite TS songs now, like everyone says it’s a 1989 song but absolutely simplisticly beautiful, the bridge especially. I love it.

I’ve also just broken up with a Ms. Perfectly Fine and every line in that song is true! I‘ve been belting those songs out all week. I’m most looking forward to any Reputation Vault tracks, my favourite album and songs - and if I get another So It Goes... or Dress style song I will faint from excitement!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont think it was that serious for Taylor either tbf. I dont think theyre on bad terms now though.

Not that this is anything to go off but he still follows her on Insta (as does Harry Styles).

I have a hard time believing Champagne Problems is about Tom H though, considering she wrote it with Joe 😂 I personally believe the only songs that reference Tom are Getaway Car (obvs), I Did Something Bad, King of My Heart and Long Story Short.

Does everyone think that relationship was a publicity stunt? I did originally but now I think it wasn’t.

Reactions: 4
I haven't listened to Fearless TV that much yet because my Dad passed away on Friday morning.

He was 78 and not in great health, but he caught covid in hospital just over a week beforehand. God love him, he had no chance against it. Still coming to terms with it. He didn't deserve this. The hospital only sent for us once he had passed. My mum had been speaking to them an hour earlier.

I dunno if I'll ever be able to listen to Epiphany again anyway.
So sorry to hear your sad news💔I hope you're all doing as well as can be xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Not that this is anything to go off but he still follows her on Insta (as does Harry Styles).

I have a hard time believing Champagne Problems is about Tom H though, considering she wrote it with Joe 😂 I personally believe the only songs that reference Tom are Getaway Car (obvs), I Did Something Bad, King of My Heart and Long Story Short.

Does everyone think that relationship was a publicity stunt? I did originally but now I think it wasn’t.
I'm not entirely sure now whether it was genuine or not - I think the publicity did not help in any case though.

Although I did ask whether there was any possibility of champagne problems being about Tom - thinking about it now, I don't think it's about anyone in particular.

I think the relationship was real. But I think it was overpublicised because she wanted it to be. I get the feeling she would’ve liked Calvin to be more publicly adoring and also that she wanted to get photographed everywhere to get back at him. From her tumblr likes during Tayvin, she obviously loved being a shipped couple. I think Hiddleswift was her usual thing of overdoing a theme - the theme this time being “hot couple photographed all over the world” 😅

Reactions: 5
My favourite ever Taylor song is Wonderland. I'm so excited for 1989 (Taylor's Version). Some say its about Harry and some say its about Dianna Agron. What do we think because I have no clue 😅

Reactions: 2
My favourite ever Taylor song is Wonderland. I'm so excited for 1989 (Taylor's Version). Some say its about Harry and some say its about Dianna Agron. What do we think because I have no clue 😅
Did Dianna Agron not have a Alice in Wonderland tattoo at one point that she got removed?

Reactions: 1
Did Dianna Agron not have a Alice in Wonderland tattoo at one point that she got removed?
I believe she did. People think the Alice in Wonderland references are about her and others think the reference to 'Cheshire cat' and 'green eyes' are about Harry ♥

I think the relationship was real. But I think it was overpublicised because she wanted it to be. I get the feeling she would’ve liked Calvin to be more publicly adoring and also that she wanted to get photographed everywhere to get back at him. From her tumblr likes during Tayvin, she obviously loved being a shipped couple. I think Hiddleswift was her usual thing of overdoing a theme - the theme this time being “hot couple photographed all over the world” 😅
Agree with this! Think there was a specific reason Taylor flaunted it so much as she’s never really done it with any other relationship - I think I found that quite cringe about it all. There was definitely a sense of ‘look at me Calvin - here’s what you had but threw away’. I find it odd that Calvin Harris went back to his ex girlfriend he had before Taylor!

I always thought king of my heart was about joe.

King of my Heart is about Joe I thought? Or maybe not. Was she dating Joe when Rep came out. I think the whole Lover album though is about Joe 😂 although they are a few songs where I think she writes about the fact she might have hurt people too.

In terms of songs on evermore and folklore that are about Calvin I always thought elements of tolerate it could be about him. It seemed like she put a lot more effort in with him. I think because we don’t have any definite songs about him it’s hard to know why they actually broke up!

Didn't she write better man about Calvin?. Funny that she gave it to little big town. Didn't even want to sing a whole song about him 😂

Has anyone else thought that with the re-records we might get the scrapped (alleged) TS6 album as a surprise or bonus or something? 👀

• Wow
King of my Heart is about Joe I thought? Or maybe not. Was she dating Joe when Rep came out. I think the whole Lover album though is about Joe 😂 although they are a few songs where I think she writes about the fact she might have hurt people too.
Yep it’s about Joe! I think the other poster meant that it references Tom because he has a jaguar and Calvin has a Range Rover (or vice versa).
Didn't she write better man about Calvin?. Funny that she gave it to little big town. Didn't even want to sing a whole song about him 😂
i think I saw it was registered in 2012 so it was probably about jake (she confirmed somewhere that it would be on the Red re-records).
what happened in calvin and taylor's relationship? like why did they break up?
one of the secret sessioners said that when she explained getaway car, she said she’d been trying to get out of a situation for months. Not sure how true that is but I can imagine Calvin being a horrible boyfriend

Reactions: 4
Yep it’s about Joe! I think the other poster meant that it references Tom because he has a jaguar and Calvin has a Range Rover (or vice versa).
Yes that’s what I meant! Just like the original lyrics to Gorgeous were “I have a boyfriend he’s older than us, I haven’t seen him in a couple of months, I go through phases when it comes to love” idk maybe low key with Calvin then EVERYWHERE with Tom are the phases?

With getaway car, I think it’s definitely about Tom/Calvin. I loved it when they were together (at that time)! There’s been a couple of reasons why they ended, he had a “happy ending” at a massage parlour, there was a girl in his car when he crashed it, he said he wouldn’t work with her in an interview AFTER she had wrote him a hit song?? I don’t know his reaction to their break up with his twitter rants was really embarrassing, and even more embarrassing when he tried to back-peddle in an interview later saying how amazing she is

Reactions: 5
The photos of Taylor, Tom and his mum out for walks are bleeping weird and obviously staged...LOL. Their whole "relationship" was cringe.

Dianna...
Her tumblr name was "fell down the rabbit hole" and she had an Alice and Wonderland tattoo which referenced "all going mad" that she got removed after 1989 came out. LOL.
Some think Holy Ground is about her too "a note on the door with a joke we made." There is a photo of Taylor at Dianna's party, with a door that has jokes written on it.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.