Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’ve missed this, but if we have four tickets already from presale are we allowed to buy more tickets next week if we get codes on Friday? Or is it 4 tickets total regardless?

Sorry if I’ve missed this, but if we have four tickets already from presale are we allowed to buy more tickets next week if we get codes on Friday? Or is it 4 tickets total regardless?
No one’s too sure, ticketmaster haven’t made it very clear

Reactions: 1
Just got home from work and my mum surprised me with getting a Taylor Swift ticket from one of my friends who had a spare. IM SEEING TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if those who have bought already just wont get a code and will be waitlisted well ticketmaster people anyway. Not sure what they could do about axs?

Id like to get tickets for a family member if I get a code but not at risk of losing my tickets Ive bought.

Reactions: 3
On axs it said 7.15 is the start time. Not sure if that is the case though.
That makes sense for a 10.30 curfew. Its still light here at 10pm in June and Im further south slightly. Quite sad we wont get darkness especially for the Rep part of the show but also dont want to be standing outside in autumn or spring in Scotland 😂 will take what I can get.

Reactions: 5
That makes sense for a 10.30 curfew. Its still light here at 10pm in June and Im further south slightly. Quite sad we wont get darkness especially for the Rep part of the show but also dont want to be standing outside in autumn or spring in Scotland 😂 will take what I can get.
The one thing I'm reassuring myself about being high up in the top blocks is they look reasonably sheltered so shouldn't get rained on!

I’ve really messed up with the hotels. Booked a non refundable twin room for £98 but now we have another person coming with us, I’ve also booked a refundable room somewhere else.

it’s quite a bit more money but has 2 rooms and tbh I don’t want to share with 2 14 year olds!

are there any sites that let you ‘sell’ a hotel room, as would be a shame for it to go to waste given the good price

So i feel like doing a little Taylor monologue 🙄🤣 (quick someone get a guitar and give me a little few chords please!😘) I have a lot of, some might say, weird'ery about numbers. The numbers that have always been lucky for me 13 (my hero is my Nana's birthday) and my own birthday 19th, so 1, 9 or 1, 3 or 13 or 19 basically those two dates and the numbers within them. I've just cackled when i realised I got my 1 (st) ever Taylor tickets on my 3 (rd) try for the 9th (June) and my seat is no. 19 !! Thinking i was the bees knees started to explain this to the Mr, when his reply was "we've been together twenty years that weekend of the Taylor concert you know...have i known you 20 seconds or 20 years" and casually walks off into the kitchen! Pissed all over my chips there didnt you you big Swiftie romantic on the sly! 🤭 Haven't even had a glass or two, swear down!😆

• Haha
I'd like to get 8 tickets ( we have one pre-sale code and 1 registration sale code 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 ) for the one night as planning on going with wider family...

So... Do I hold off getting tickets for the Friday show for pre-sale on the assumption that getting 4 Friday show tickets in the registration sale is gonna be much harder?

Maybe I try to get some, see how easy it is?

The sat/sun shows would mean us not needing time off work and so might be more desirable all around... but school wise none of the dates will be an issue in Ireland as we finish earlier than england etc (at a push that Friday will be the last day of school for my kids, but they'll likely finish earlier) and it won't clash with exams for anyone. Plus demand is gonna be huge. So the only thing making Friday less desirable for the masses is time off work. Hmmmmm....

This has been the longest week of my life 🫠

Not holding out much hope of a code 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.