Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That first sale for Edinburgh was horrible, sounds like it was the same for Wembley. I don’t understand why people who aren’t buying that day log on to see prices, they were on twitter in minutes! Just clogs up the queue and leaves everyone else waiting - as seen by the sales later in the day it shouldn’t be that hard

Reactions: 11
That first sale for Edinburgh was horrible, sounds like it was the same for Wembley. I don’t understand why people who aren’t buying that day log on to see prices, they were on twitter in minutes! Just clogs up the queue and leaves everyone else waiting - as seen by the sales later in the day it shouldn’t be that hard
I think this is it and the sheer volume then means people are kicked out that are trying to actually buy tickets 🙄🙄 the amount of videos Ive seen on tik tok of a 'walk through' of people saying Im not attempting to get tickets today, just to let you see. Stay off the bleeping website. Im only 34 and I swear I feel like some wouldnt know how to breathe if they couldnt ask tik tok what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone who got tickets today - does your presale email link just take you to TM and make you go and find the event yourself? Or does it take you to the queue??

Reactions: 1
Wembley massively messed up the accessible phone line and it’s gutting seeing people get multiple shows knowing people with disabilities were denied even the opportunity. They managed to sort it for some people eventually but it sucks.

I am a grown up so I’ll get over it but I feel really sorry for a lot of younger adult and teens.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone who got tickets today - does your presale email link just take you to TM and make you go and find the event yourself? Or does it take you to the queue??
It does :) it takes you to the full page of events and then you can select which one. I had Ticketmaster not the AXS.
---
Wembley massively messed up the accessible phone line and it’s gutting seeing people get multiple shows knowing people with disabilities were denied even the opportunity. They managed to sort it for some people eventually but it sucks.

I am a grown up so I’ll get over it but I feel really sorry for a lot of younger adult and teens.
Also this is crap. It was an option online for Edinburgh but I dont know how it works? Can anyone just select it?!? Makes no sense if so. Some people have no morals.

Reactions: 3
Can’t decide whether to try for some European tickets and sell them if I manage to get Wembley or just risk it all for next week 😫 thing that puts me off reselling is you don’t get the money until the event has taken place which is understandable but a pain

Ridiculously happy managed to get the Sat night tickets for Edinburgh they may be up in the gods in W6 but the look on my bairns face was worth the anxiety, lucked out totally at the 11am but was done and dusted by 1.10pm on the 1pm sale. Good luck to everyone still waiting for their dates x

• Heart
Guys, what are the seats like for the VIP packagEs, so we know?
Not great unless you pay for the really expensive ones. My standing ticket was approx £140 more expensive for some merch and early admission. 🥲

I think someone said some of the more expensive ones is still top tier tickets

Reactions: 2
Guys, what are the seats like for the VIP packagEs, so we know?
They’re all different - some of them are in the nosebleeds! I’ll be trying for a Ready For It package tomorrow which is £277 with fees included, that’s a standing ticket including early entry though. I will not be camping out!

They’re all different - some of them are in the nosebleeds! I’ll be trying for a Ready For It package tomorrow which is £277 with fees included, that’s a standing ticket including early entry though. I will not be camping out!
Thats what I got 🙊

Can’t decide whether to try for some European tickets and sell them if I manage to get Wembley or just risk it all for next week 😫 thing that puts me off reselling is you don’t get the money until the event has taken place which is understandable but a pain

I got and sold a Lewis capaldi ticket with the TM resale - got the money before the event! (Granted it was cancelled anyway so moot point 😂) but it all depends on if the tickets have even issued yet or not. You should be fine to get them and resell them if you get other ones!

Congrats to everyone who got tickets today! Pray for me on Wednesday, I need those closing night tickets

• Heart
Oddly I found the morning sale for Wembley much easier . I got in in around 15-20 mins whereas it took me 50 mins to get in for the afternoon

but you’re right , I got crappy With someone on a eras tour fb group who said she was trying for Cardiff but wanted to log on today see the prices .. I was like ffs , let those of us who actually want to buy the tickets have a chance please

Reactions: 3
Be careful with the resell rules. We have a link for Vienna and Milan , my preference is Milan but typically Vienna is first. I’ve just been trawling through the faqs for resale and it was looking good in terms of reselling through the official fan sale site, but for Austria it states that money will only be paid into an Austrian bank account where as with the Italian fansale account it states it will accept any bank account as long as you have an iban ( uk accounts have them). So with Italy you would be ok, but with Austria it’s not clear, I have sent them a message but doubtful that I will get a response before the tickets go on sale tomorrow so not sure what to do - arghh

• Wow
So I’m going to aim tomorrow for L1 tickets , and I won’t buy anything that isn’t that .

anyone used AXS know what the P1 , P2 etc thing means yet ? I’ve seen TikToks but nobody seems to know for sure

Be careful with the resell rules. We have a link for Vienna and Milan , my preference is Milan but typically Vienna is first. I’ve just been trawling through the faqs for resale and it was looking good in terms of reselling through the official fan sale site, but for Austria it states that money will only be paid into an Austrian bank account where as with the Italian fansale account it states it will accept any bank account as long as you have an iban ( uk accounts have them). So with Italy you would be ok, but with Austria it’s not clear, I have sent them a message but doubtful that I will get a response before the tickets go on sale tomorrow so not sure what to do - arghh
Also with the fansale sites you get the money within a week of selling - although you are selling for face value rather than setting your own price

I think it’ll be worth it for sure! People will be camping out and I want to be close to the action. Really want to do the front standing though I just don’t see a world where I can get close at all there
I know I will probably be glad of it at the time but it does not feel good today paying that much. I totally panicked but I was considering £275 + VAT hospitality for GA and I dont think youvl even got early admission.

The £500 hospitality was upper tier seating so overall Ive still spent less 🥲

So I’m going to aim tomorrow for L1 tickets , and I won’t buy anything that isn’t that .

anyone used AXS know what the P1 , P2 etc thing means yet ? I’ve seen TikToks but nobody seems to know for sure
PL1 was the lower tiers for Edinburgh at least. That’s what I got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.