Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who are buying multiple tickets- are you planning on going to both? Or reselling?
And if you’re reselling, any ideas how?

People who are buying multiple tickets- are you planning on going to both? Or reselling?
Going to both , but if we did resell I would probably gift to friends and family and just use the ticket transfer option on AXS

Reactions: 1
Okay so I bought 3 tickets for the June Wembley show today, which means my code is valid for one more UK show ticket.… do I buy one ticket for an August show and go by myself like a billy no mates?? 😂

Reactions: 11
(I don’t have tickets for either so it’s hypothetical 😂) but I’ve got Lyon presale tomorrow and then hoping for Edi when the TM codes come out 🤞🏻 the plan is to sell the Lyon one if I get both but I also know me and know that I’ll end up going to both cos I’ll get carried away.

Okay so I bought 3 tickets for the June Wembley show today, which means my code is valid for one more UK show ticket.… do I buy one ticket for an August show and go by myself like a billy no mates?? 😂
Some of my best show experiences were when I was on my own! GO FOR IT

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m going on my own! Fell out with the people I was originally meant to be going with (before she even announced UK dates) but I’m not missing out just cos I might run into people. Idgaf about going places alone cos I’m an antisocial witch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m going on my own (went on my own for 1989 in Hyde Park too and had a great time)! DO IT!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone get any clarity on whether the tickets are allowed to be resold / transferred? Eg I know that ticketmaster usually allows you to sell tickets through them at fave value then I saw something that said that wouldn’t be allowed for these shows?

Basically just counting my chickens and wondering if I might have a chance at resale tickets if I don’t get any in these sales.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone get any clarity on whether the tickets are allowed to be resold / transferred? Eg I know that ticketmaster usually allows you to sell tickets through them at fave value then I saw something that said that wouldn’t be allowed for these shows?

Basically just counting my chickens and wondering if I might have a chance at resale tickets if I don’t get any in these sales.
On AXS you can transfer them into someone else’s name , and my confirmation email said they’re eligible for resale via their platform

Reactions: 2
Is any one else trying for Vienna tomorrow ? I’ve received the link and code - no idea of costs or how the stadium is set out - will have to have a nose around to see if anyone has anything anywhere.
we also should get a link for Milan for Thursday and out of the 2 would prefer Milan as we will make a proper holibobs out of it and go to Lake Como but after seeing how hard today was just don’t know what to do and think ‘if’ I did get in and manage to get tickets for Vienna I would be mad to turn them down ?! Any thoughts?

In Sweden it says that Taylor opted out of the option for resale on the TM FAQ. But also says “for now”.

I’m going on my own! Fell out with the people I was originally meant to be going with (before she even announced UK dates) but I’m not missing out just cos I might run into people. Idgaf about going places alone cos I’m an antisocial witch 😂
You guys are tempting me!! My bank balance is going to hate me but I think I’ll do it 💃

• Heart
So exhausted after the stress of today.

I didnt get tickets, my two friends who were also trying didn't get tickets.

Hoping for a more positive outcome tomorrow. Least I know what to expect now.

Well done to everyone that got them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So exhausted after the stress of today.

I didnt get tickets, my two friends who were also trying didn't get tickets.

Hoping for a more positive outcome tomorrow. Least I know what to expect now.

Well done to everyone that got them.
I think it may be less wild tomorrow, I think there was so much traffic today as everyone wanted in, you know how it works now too :)

Reactions: 6
Well that was stressful! I got to the selecting ticket stage at 11am and then got booted to the back of the queue. Thankfully the 1pm queue was kinder and I got our L1 seated tickets for Wembley within ten minutes. It hasn’t quite sunk in yet that I’m finally seeing Taylor after all these years!

Good luck to everyone trying again tomorrow. Hopefully, with a bunch of people having got tickets today, it’ll be somewhat easier tomorrow 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well that was stressful! I got to the selecting ticket stage at 11am and then got booted to the back of the queue. Thankfully the 1pm queue was kinder and I got our L1 seated tickets for Wembley within ten minutes. It hasn’t quite sunk in yet that I’m finally seeing Taylor after all these years!

Good luck to everyone trying again tomorrow. Hopefully, with a bunch of people having got tickets today, it’ll be somewhat easier tomorrow 🤞
On axs it only gave me PayPal or credit/debit card
---
You could maybe apply for PayPal credit but I didn’t have enough of a credit limit for that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.