Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PL1 was the lower tiers for Edinburgh at least. That’s what I got
Thanks , I will try and aim for that tomorrow . I am sooo hoping I can get the august date as it’s my birthday and hearing august in august will just hit different

Reactions: 4
So I’m going to aim tomorrow for L1 tickets , and I won’t buy anything that isn’t that .

anyone used AXS know what the P1 , P2 etc thing means yet ? I’ve seen TikToks but nobody seems to know for sure
Im with Ticketmaster and PL10 for my tickets. So PL1 will be cheapest (price level 1) but there is no real way of knowing about price levels in regards to wear your seats are. Some higher tier were the £143 ones. I think if its the £180 seated itl be lower bowl. Hope this makes sense.

Edit - or maybe not then if lower bowl was PL1 🥲

Reactions: 1
Hope this reassures anyone who is concerned about their seats.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im with Ticketmaster and PL10 for my tickets. So PL1 will be cheapest (price level 1) but there is no real way of knowing about price levels in regards to wear your seats are. Some higher tier were the £143 ones. I think if its the £180 seated itl be lower bowl. Hope this makes sense.

Edit - or maybe not then if lower bowl was PL1 🥲
Thanks , I am hoping to get the £180 tix tomorrow ! I guess that will be my indicator

Be careful with the resell rules. We have a link for Vienna and Milan , my preference is Milan but typically Vienna is first. I’ve just been trawling through the faqs for resale and it was looking good in terms of reselling through the official fan sale site, but for Austria it states that money will only be paid into an Austrian bank account where as with the Italian fansale account it states it will accept any bank account as long as you have an iban ( uk accounts have them). So with Italy you would be ok, but with Austria it’s not clear, I have sent them a message but doubtful that I will get a response before the tickets go on sale tomorrow so not sure what to do - arghh
Bloody hell thanks for this, I’ve been selected for Lyon, Amsterdam and Portugal so will definitely be looking for resale rules before buying

Did anybody here NOT manage any tickets and they wanted them today?
I didn’t manage to get tickets for the august London date on sale today, but to be fair I did join the queue with only 1,500 in front of me and only got booted out because I was in ikea and lost signal. I managed to get (nosebleed) tickets for the June Wembley date but let them go because it’s only a week after the Liverpool show I’m going to, and I didn’t really want nosebleeds.

I do already have hospitality tickets though (or I would’ve stayed home and not gone to ikea) and what I really want is tickets for the last show.

Reactions: 4
Yay, everything aligned so I’m joining the Stockholm sale tomorrow, wish me luck! Anyone else trying for Stockholm? A little bit frustrating though, it says that you have to have the primary buyer present (in my case my daughter) when entering, what if that person get sick or something? I’m planning to go with my three daughters though, so she’s coming with but still…

Hope this reassures anyone who is concerned about their seats.
Also I’d like to add I went to the 1989 in Hyde Park and I’m very short and I couldn’t see a thing . Yet the vibes were amazing , everyone was dressed up and dancing . At least at Wembley you’re guaranteed to see , even if you’re in the nosebleeds !

Please nobody worry 🥰 I’m in the nosebleeds if I’m not successful this week again , and in

Reactions: 5
Did anybody here NOT manage any tickets and they wanted them today?
Technically I didn’t get any tickets, but theoretically I could have bought tickets but I bailed at the last minute cause I wasn’t sure about spending loads on rubbish tickets to far to the side to maybe not see much.

Reactions: 3
Ironic cause when I was considering buying tickets in Edinburgh I clicked on p2 and it was still row z in the the top block.
I feel like there are lower bowl £180ish and then the majority of the rest are £140 unless they are v v v v back or restricted view.

I did not see one ticket in the £50 or £80 brackets that were apparently available 🤷‍♀️. I got maybe 6 or 7 single seated seats for the Fri offered to me and all were at least £109 but many £140 bracket.

I feel like there are lower bowl £180ish and then the majority of the rest are £140 unless they are v v v v back or restricted view.

I did not see one ticket in the £50 or £80 brackets that were apparently available 🤷‍♀️. I got maybe 6 or 7 single seated seats for the Fri offered to me and all were at least £109 but many £140 bracket.
Yeah I think it’s gonna be a 140ish maybe per ticket. I’m SO undecided whether to go. I feel like I’ve seen her 5 times, all of which I spent under £100 a ticket and had at times a fantastic view. I’m not sure I can justify the money for crappy seats tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah I think it’s gonna be a 140ish maybe per ticket. I’m SO undecided whether to go. I feel like I’ve seen her 5 times, all of which I spent under £100 a ticket and had at times a fantastic view. I’m not sure I can justify the money for crappy seats tbh.
I totally understand that. Maybe hang off and you may be able to get a single ticket closer to the time?

It really is expensive. I appreciate cost of living and all and inflation but it is alot, especially when you add the disgusting fees on. £25 a ticket I paid 😔 Ive never seen her because I was raising small children and couldnt afford it prior to this.

Shes not going to stop touring, youve seen her before and you will see her again.

Reactions: 9
So happy for everyone after catching up after work!!

Managed to get 4 front standing tickets for Wembley with 3 of my best friends. Absolutely cannot believe our luck!!

Failed at Edinburgh and Wembley night 1 - but got through SO fast at 1PM for night 2 and had my confirmation email by 1:06.
So excited!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

The only ones I got offered were around 70 quid and they were behind the stage

• Sad
  • Wow
I just got an email about Wembley hospitality. They’ll randomly select people by July 17 and you’ll be given a link to purchase a hospitality package…
Oh interesting!
I’ve not received any email response yet - their Twitter customer services told me their tickets were going on sale Thursday 13th for non members?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.