Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If everyone could just leave me one measly tiny ticket for Edinburgh preferably that would be lovely thanks 😅

god the Great War really isn’t a joke is it 🥵 I feel like I’ve lived the stress of today along with you all, so pleased for those who’ve managed to get! ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
F08728B9-CC21-4E4F-BB5F-22FDE7B5E84F.jpeg

I had two
Minutes of panic when website requested a code sent to my OH mobile 😭😂😂😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just checked for Sunday 9th edinburgh - there’s LOADS of standing left

• Heart
Reactions: 3
anyone going Edi? I found this online you can click the section and get more of an idea of a view - good for those who cant find their blocks on those view from my seats websites http://scottishrugby.io-media.com/web/index.html#
Thankyou so much for this my section wasn't on a view from so didn't know what it'd be like! Its a little high up than id usually do, but i'll completely take it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I tried to look and it says
Sorry, Restricted Offer
You currently don’t have access to this offer. :cry:

Really worried I won't be able to buy for Liverpool tomorrow now!

Reactions: 1
I tried to look and it says
Sorry, Restricted Offer
You currently don’t have access to this offer. :cry:

Really worried I won't be able to buy for Liverpool tomorrow now!
You will , I went into Edin earlier for a nosy and then tried to go back in again and it wouldn’t let me because it said I’d already been in the queue . I think it doesn’t let you back in for the same show

but I had no issue going into the 1pm Wembley after buying tickets at 11am Wembley

Reactions: 1
Have any of you registered for Stockholm? We’re meant to get our codes today, but no word yet 😖
Did you get it? Ours arrived at 17 CET (16 UK)

But I’m still stressed, did any of you who got tickets use a forwarded email link? It’s my daughter who got it and she’s working tomorrow 😭

Did you get it? Ours arrived at 17 CET (16 UK)

But I’m still stressed, did any of you who got tickets use a forwarded email link? It’s my daughter who got it and she’s working tomorrow 😭
I haven’t had a code for Lyon tomorrow yet 😭

My axs account seems to be in American and won’t let me change. I can’t add a payment card as it wants a state. How do i change it 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.