Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting serious fomo and now feel the desperate need to buy tickets on Wednesday.

Reactions: 2
I wanted lower seating and couldnt even get them to come up for the Fri or Sat. It definitely seems like the Sunday has been much easier.

Reactions: 1
Yep, just hoping I get invited to the presale Friday, and not put on a wait list!
Ah , that isn’t a presale , it’s the general sale ! The presale is this week !

But yes fingers crossed everyone who wants them gets codes on Friday :)

Did anybody manage to use the same code to get another set of tickets? Really want to try and get some for my brother tomorrow

Did anybody manage to use the same code to get another set of tickets? Really want to try and get some for my brother tomorrow
I didn’t but I could’ve done , I got through to the queue but I was just too late for anything I could afford . It was mostly VIP packages left :)

I am going to be trying for all the Wembley dates to get better seats . My husband & I are going to be in section 508 but it’s in the Gods and if I can I’d like to be lower . If not , it isn’t the end of the world & I’m happy with what I’ve got

You can buy up to 4 tickets across any dates so if you bought 2 then you can get another 2.

I have done no work. So working till 6 to make up for it

Roll on 1 o clock tomorrow so I can try for Wembley again

Work has been so quiet today , what a blessing

Maybe all my colleagues are secretly Swifties

Reactions: 4
So I was trying all morning for both release dates and no luck. After about 20 minutes of trying I went to refresh and see if maybe anything else came up and when I put in my code it said something about my code not being valid or restricted, but it worked all morning. Is this because it sold out, because I’m getting slightly concerned for tomorrow now

Do it !!

is there still some available ? I’d go to Edinburgh from Kent 🤪
Haha I feel I can’t make this decision without consulting the husband! We live near the main LNER train line up to Edinburgh but defo not near it so it feels like a big commitment!!!

So I was trying all morning for both release dates and no luck. After about 20 minutes of trying I went to refresh and see if maybe anything else came up and when I put in my code it said something about my code not being valid or restricted, but it worked all morning. Is this because it sold out, because I’m getting slightly concerned for tomorrow now
This just happened to my friend after it working for her this morning (but she didn't buy any yet). She's emailed them so when she hears back I'll share here!

The presale for the august Wembley date tomorrow is my birthday so I’d like to get that :)

• Heart
I just got an email about Wembley hospitality. They’ll randomly select people by July 17 and you’ll be given a link to purchase a hospitality package…

I'm in for the Friday and Saturday nights in Edinburgh, trying to get the Sunday but it's only giving me the most expensive seats :cry:

I can only think theyve maybe thought youre a bot and thats why the code isnt working.

My tips for tomorrow (ticketmaster no experience of AXS)

- use one device and one tab only per ticketmaster account
- be primed and ready to go once the queue counts you down, they make you do a CAPTCHA and expect it done v quickly.
- you can only search for tickets so many times or it boots you out so work out if packages are doable for you £££ wise.
- I needed 4 and got packages and did 2 x 2. It really didnt like 4 tickets when I tried.
- when I went back in, it put me to the front of the queue

I can only think theyve maybe thought youre a bot and thats why the code isnt working.

My tips for tomorrow (ticketmaster no experience of ASX)

- use one device and one tab only per ticketmaster account
- be primed and ready to go once the queue counts you down, they make you do a CAPTCHA and expect it done v quickly.
- you can only search for tickets so many times or it boots you out so work out if packages are doable for you £££ wise.
- I needed 4 and got packages and did 2 x 2. It really didnt like 4 tickets when I tried.
- when I went back in, it put me to the front of the queue
AXS Tips

- do not refresh in either the waiting room or the queue
- have a map of the seating plan for your stadium open on another tab because the one on AXS is blurry as hell & also when you can actually see your section , the map disappears
- you’ll have to re-sign in to get tickets so make sure you have your password handy
- no way to save card details ahead of time on AXS so have them in front of you . My credit card allows me to save companies as trusted so I don’t have to approve big purchases on the app so I did that too !
- just go best available on tickets . You won’t be able to see the section properly until you are assigned the tickets , so best to do it this way and then you just catch anything

Reading all your experiences I feel like I should book the day off work next week for the Liverpool general sale (even though we haven't been confirmed for a code yet) 😬 I have to answer phone calls and I just know one will come in at the wrong time...

I am going to be trying for all the Wembley dates to get better seats . My husband & I are going to be in section 508 but it’s in the Gods and if I can I’d like to be lower . If not , it isn’t the end of the world & I’m happy with what I’ve got
I’m in that region too - 520, row 30. I’d like to be further down but I’d already relinquished my tickets and searched again once (and they were better than what I got offered the first time), so I was too scared to chance my luck a third time! 😬

just been asked a q but no idea how midnights presale is working so thought i'd ask here

axs - do you need the code and the link? or just the link

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.