Taylor Swift #12 Will we survive The Great (Ticketmaster) War?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s going out in batches in the order that you received your original confirmation email, I’ll actually cry because I didn’t get mine until like 1am. There’s no way there’s still going to be codes left at that point with the list so long
Was the email from ticketmaster? I can’t see any confirmation!

If it’s going out in batches in the order that you received your original confirmation email, I’ll actually cry because I didn’t get mine until like 1am. There’s no way there’s still going to be codes left at that point with the list so long
i think it doesn't go on when you applied/were confirmed but more so on past ticket buying history etc to rule out bots/touts who constantly resell their tickets

I can't even be excited for speak now TV on Friday until I know if I get an email!!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve not got mine yet 😭 not sure what time they’ll be sent out either

If I don’t get a ticket master email I will boycott SNTV and listen to John Mayer’s entire discography instead on Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mine took daysssssss to be confirmed! That’s just crap if it’s how they are doing it

Reactions: 2
There's no way they will send them out all at once... it would have to be batches surely...

Mine took daysssssss to be confirmed! That’s just crap if it’s how they are doing it
I got confirmation from my first one a couple of days later and my other two email addresses were instant. The one that took longest was the only email address I actually had registered with TM at the time

Reactions: 2
I’m betting they will all get emailed at once and then we’ll start seeing ‘Oops!’ emails… ticketmaster classic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.