Taylor Swift #12 Will we survive The Great (Ticketmaster) War?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think those who have Midnights pre-order codes will be eligible for Ticketmaster codes too if they’re registered under the same email? I had a thought the other day that they’d filter by email and make sure everyone has only one shot?
You’ll be able to have both. The midnights presale form didn’t have a “powered by ticketmaster” disclaimer or anything so I think she’s used a completely different server for it.

Reactions: 5
Do we think those who have Midnights pre-order codes will be eligible for Ticketmaster codes too if they’re registered under the same email? I had a thought the other day that they’d filter by email and make sure everyone has only one shot?
No I dont think this would happen. Think youl get 2 hits if you do get a ticketmaster code too

Reactions: 3
It has probably been answered multiple times before but will we get an email even if we don’t get a code?

also manifesting my Polish submission to be fruitful 😂 Warsaw went bananas for Harry Styles I bet Swiftie would be amazing there too

Reactions: 1
“How many times have you checked your email so far today?”
“Yes”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has every company decided to send out their marketing emails this morning 😫 makes me so hopeful when I see the email notif on my phone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve accepting the fact that today is going to be a stressful work day purely because of Taylor

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It has probably been answered multiple times before but will we get an email even if we don’t get a code?

also manifesting my Polish submission to be fruitful 😂 Warsaw went bananas for Harry Styles I bet Swiftie would be amazing there too
I think the options are verified fan or waitlist - I think you’ll get an email either way

I’m going to be glued to my email tomorrow too as that’s when we get the midnights presale code

Reactions: 4
They must have an idea of how many are being reserved for ticketmaster which at least gives me hope, if you get a link/code surely you’re in with a good chance

Reactions: 2
They must have an idea of how many are being reserved for ticketmaster which at least gives me hope, if you get a link/code surely you’re in with a good chance
I suppose it’s just getting the exact ticket you want that’s the struggle? I don’t think there’s the interactive map during sales like this, it’s only added afterwards so you just have to manually search

Someone told me it's a text you get, not an email? No idea how true that is. Either way, my anxiety is at an all time high today!

I’m scared for when people start saying they’ve received a code 🤣

I don’t have a lot of faith in my army to get tickets… I said girls check your inboxes today and they replied ‘oh is that today??’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I registered for Edinburgh straight away when it went live but never received a confirmation email at all, I did it again the next day and still no confirmation 😫 did anyone else have the same problem?

I registered for Edinburgh straight away when it went live but never received a confirmation email at all, I did it again the next day and still no confirmation 😫 did anyone else have the same problem?
Yes, weirdly I finally received one a couple of days ago, no idea what that was about but I’m assuming they’re in the system somewhere

I need disabled access but that’s normally ones you have to call and book separately and not through the booking sites. So can see this being an utter tit show if I did get a code anyway.

• Sad
Whew , panic somewhat over … about work anyway . Caught up with my manager just now , told her about the presale and she’s moved my 121 til 2pm ! Thank god 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.