Taylor Swift #12 Will we survive The Great (Ticketmaster) War?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to potential UK openers, I’m throwing Maren Morris’ name in the hat… just seen her open for The Chicks (love her anyway and have seen her at her own shows too) but she was insanely good.

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit sick about tomorrow. I know I won’t be lucky but a tiny part of me hopes I am!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Going back to potential UK openers, I’m throwing Maren Morris’ name in the hat… just seen her open for The Chicks (love her anyway and have seen her at her own shows too) but she was insanely good.
I hope so!! I’m seeing her tomorrow night and v excited. She’s so good live!

I’m suddenly so bloody excited I can’t breathe.
Also do we think there will be Tay song on Barbie soundtrack??

Reactions: 4
I hope so!! I’m seeing her tomorrow night and v excited. She’s so good live!
So jealous, she was absolutely incredible tonight. Totally on another level to whenever I’ve seen her before. Might start a petition to distract from Ticketmaster codes, upcoming presales and job interviews.

Reactions: 1
Not me checking my inbox at 6am 🙈

I really don’t think I’ll get one, I took absolutely ages to get an email confirmation through when I first registered 😢😢😢

Reactions: 7
I did the same when I woke up. I’ve registered 3 accounts and I’m hoping they don’t think I’m a tout

Oh god I hope its 9am, but have a feeling we'll be kept on edge all day

Reactions: 2
Do we know what the odds are of being successful....I imagine slim to none 🫠

Does anyone know what time the emails are due to arrive? I kinda feel like everyone will get one surely?

I keep giving myself jobs to do to keep myself busy...my kitchen is spotless, some of the floors are mopped, the living room is tidier than it's been in days...I'm a writer so I'm going to try get some word sprints in because I can't keep email watching its driving me mad 😝

Good luck today guys...I really hope we all get codes!

Do we think those who have Midnights pre-order codes will be eligible for Ticketmaster codes too if they’re registered under the same email? I had a thought the other day that they’d filter by email and make sure everyone has only one shot?

I FEEL SICK
---
Do we think those who have Midnights pre-order codes will be eligible for Ticketmaster codes too if they’re registered under the same email? I had a thought the other day that they’d filter by email and make sure everyone has only one shot?
No I don’t think they’d do that , I hope not anyway 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.