Taylor Swift #12 Will we survive The Great (Ticketmaster) War?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my head it’s not even an option that I’m not getting a code 🥲

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if this page is legit at all but midnight seems late, how will I sleep!!
92D076BD-61CC-4FAC-8DDD-1D0EFC038F1E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think it will be about 4-5pm based on what I’ve seen on Twitter for Singapore.

So many of them on the waitlist though.

Ticketmaster say the email will come from AEG Presents.

Reactions: 1
My ticketmaster registration email’s didn’t arrive until between midnight and 2am. I registered in the morning. Don’t know if that’s any indication but they could potentially come in quite late. I’m getting sick of checking my emails and this thread every 90 seconds!!

I don’t have Twitter so can’t see it. Has anyone seen Singapore dates get no codes? I know they had an insane amount of registration compared to Europe so I’d be curious to know

View attachment 2286649

Never tweeted until today. show the email then 😏
That is bollocks apparently you don’t get the actual code until the day before the tickets are on sale you just get an email to say you will get the code! I’ve been checking my emails all day so stressful and this isn’t even the sale😩

Reactions: 5
There's soooo much bollocks flying round which is to be expected.
---
Also, will the vinyls for SNTV be shipped out tomorrow?

Why do I feel like they’re going to send emails just before they go home at 5 so they don’t have to deal with our meltdowns 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.