Taylor Swift #12 Will we survive The Great (Ticketmaster) War?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Singapore and america had their emails sent out 1pm local time so could be that. European countries have been confirmed by TM to be sent out this afternoon so I’m gonna relax on the email refreshing

Reactions: 9
Just had a heart attack as my gmail tab got a little (1) by the side of it ….. it was just a reminder about my specsavers appt 🫠

I do want to see , but I want to see Taylor more

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a heart attack as my gmail tab got a little (1) by the side of it ….. it was just a reminder about my specsavers appt 🫠

I do want to see , but I want to see Taylor more
My toxic trait is that despite wearing glasses, I haven’t had my eyes checked in about five years.
Probably should get that done before the eras tour so I can see Taylor properly….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I registered for Vienna and I’d sort of decided I wasn’t going to be able to afford the tickets but now I’m refreshing my email like crazy 😭😭😭 I don’t even know if the European emails will go out today because it wasn’t TM who I registered with

Reactions: 1
My toxic trait is that despite wearing glasses, I haven’t had my eyes checked in about five years.
Probably should get that done before the eras tour so I can see Taylor properly….
Lol same , I hate having an eye test . I am a glasses wearer too and specsavers have been texting me , emailing me , writing letters to me for the last 18 months trying to get me to go . So I am on Friday , at last .. I’ve stopped ghosting them 🤪

Gotta be able to see Tay Tay in ultra HD

Reactions: 2
I registered for Vienna and I’d sort of decided I wasn’t going to be able to afford the tickets but now I’m refreshing my email like crazy 😭😭😭 I don’t even know if the European emails will go out today because it wasn’t TM who I registered with
I registered for Poland and the email is due today so might be the same 🤞🏻

Yel

I can't remember if I registered for the Paris or Lyon one, was it registering for a country or a city?

I can't remember if I registered for the Paris or Lyon one, was it registering for a country or a city?
I’m not sure about France, but in the U.K. you registered for a particular city - I’m sure if you get an email it’ll tell you which one you’ve got a code for

I sometimes don’t check my email for days, I bet gmail are wondering why I’m here every 5 minutes today refreshing like a lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been on TikTok (I’m being such a productive worker today!) & everyone is saying emails will be at 3pm …. I have no idea where they’ve got this info from but I doubt it’s authenticity

Apparently Singapore and america had their emails sent out 1pm local time so could be that. European countries have been confirmed by TM to be sent out this afternoon so I’m gonna relax on the email refreshing
1PM makes sense cos it’s Taylor and that’s 13:00

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thinkwe just have to keep checking!
I imagine they will go out on batches like someone said.
I am ready for the first one of us to get one !!! I will run to this thread.

(Me please)

Taylor looks so gorg in this low quality pic

IMG_7286.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’m just sat feeling sick whilst waiting. I’ve registered for most European dates so I’m hoping just one comes through for me 🤞🏻

If it’s going out in batches in the order that you received your original confirmation email, I’ll actually cry because I didn’t get mine until like 1am. There’s no way there’s still going to be codes left at that point with the list so long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.