Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
For purely selfish reasons, I really hope it isn't September this year because I'm planning to go on holiday then 😂 I don't want to have to choose!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I understand the optics of Emma having made that post with Joe and the whole William Bowery thing but I find it a bit strange how swifties are now jumping down his throat and claiming he’s cheated because he was pictured with her. She’s his colleague at the very least and it’s not like they were kissing or even holding hands!!

But again, I’m not naive and completely get how it looks but I’ve always been wary of the way the media portrays things
And Matty and Taylor were likely already seeing each other at the time so if Joe was seeing someone else, he had every right to

Reactions: 7

Luce0331

VIP Member
But she wasn’t doing wider Europe here - UK/Ireland was her only European stop. Plus she played R1 Big Weekend whilst here didn’t she? Came over for a reason
no big weekend was between the Denver and Chicago dates, she flew to uk and done big weekend, flew back for us dates, flew back for uk dates and then flew back for more us dates 😂 our green queen

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
The last time is such a big loss, rip to us international girlies, we’re getting the song from cats 🤣

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I’m not ruling out the possibility, but Taylor has used the woman scorned thing as a mechanism before in break ups.
There’s zero evidence that Joe cheated, but plausible evidence that there was some overlap between Joe and Matty, considering how fast everything moved there. Given the spotlight on Taylor’s life, I’d imagine she’d wait more than a few weeks before going public with a relationship. I wouldn’t be surprised if they started seeing each other much earlier in the year.
Everything we’ve seen is only one side of this, and it’s easy to blame Joe but Taylor has a history of cheating
i’m just going off Deux Moi’s theory which I think is the most plausible , which stated a Joe betrayal . Deux MoI doesn’t think Joe cheated and I don’t either , but I think he betrayed her , DM’s theory is that Taylor heard that Joe was publicly talking to people about the break from her circles and was talking about it as if it were finite . She then hit the roof as they were meant to keep it private to avoid it getting out - apparently they’d had breaks in the past and managed it & she felt betrayed by his indiscretion , which I personally believe is plausible

but idk , I know Taylor has cheated in the past but I don’t think she cheated on him with Matty . I think the Matty stuff was fast , but I’m not convinced there was overlap this time . I think she loved and respected Joe too much for that & did really want it to work out , cheating burns all bridges . She had 0 respect for Calvin at the end - it’s a totally different situation … although I guess I could see a Ross / Rachel “we were on a break” scenario playing out here

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I think it'll be a bit more subdued in the UK - there will definitely still be some stans who are as excited (loud) as you can possibly get, but I really think and HOPE it'll be less crazy. I also think the extreme dedication to having the best Eras outfit will be less prominent and the filming every second on phones too! I HOPE!
If people act like they did for Harry I’d be pleased. I was in the nose bleeds and everyone was very respectful but having lots of fun (bar one woman shouting the same Kiwi lyric over and over throughout the show, if you know you know 🤣)

• Heart

Merpedy

VIP Member
I haven't been to a concert in the UK in almost a decade (where does time go?!) But based on US prices and even Mexico prices, I'd wager the tickets will be more expensive than that.

Everyone thought that Mexico City tickets would be cheaper since Mexico's purchasing power is obviously lower than the US. But while the cheapest tickets were 85 pounds, and there were some for 200, 400, 600 the most expensive ones were the equivalent to 900 pounds. So, yeah. I'm afraid they might be more expensive than anything seen before for everywhere.
I think the positive is that even nose bleed seats have a fairly decent view of the things going on on stage + the screens are clearly very good

…then you start factoring in the transport and possibly accommodation and it gets a bit bleak

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Girl is gonna have a profitable July with Speak Now TV and all these tickets!

As much as I love Speak Now the album, I don't really love Speak Now the song. I find her vocals a bit weak and whiny on it (says me with zero singing ability :ROFLMAO: ). Intrigued to see how the rerecord of it is.
She’s really shooting for that billionaire status 🤣 I love speak now as an album, but the song is a bottom ranker for me. I feel like it was just included to make the album name make sense

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Hospitality prices are reassuring that normal tickets won't be too bad. My limit is 250 a ticket and I need 2, but I'm hoping it'll end up being less than that if hospitality tickets start at 250 🙌🏻

• Heart

honkytonkcat

I’m hoping for summer 2024, I’m getting married in September and I think my fiancé would be annoyed to postpone it this late in the day (absolutely joking ofc…👀).

Maybe she’s feeling pressure to release UK tickets ASAP because of the whole Midnights album pre-order for tour ticket pre-sale malarkey - which was almost a year ago now - even if it’ll be another year till the concerts!!

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Seems everyone knows about the hospitality packages now! I think we got in at the right time.
Either that or every one of you has made a tiktok about it 🤣
My fyp is flooded with it now! Still gitted it’s not so easy to get for Edinburgh, would have been great peace of mind 😭
---
This tweet 😭 🤣 For the F1 Swifties

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thanks tattle got gold package for Anfield. Just got to work out how to get from South Wales to Liverpool without it costing a fortune 😂 see you all in June

• Heart

Gigi.23

But she wasn’t doing wider Europe here - UK/Ireland was her only European stop. Plus she played R1 Big Weekend whilst here didn’t she? Came over for a reason
I went to this gig with my daughter who was 7 at the time. There were LOADS of empty seats. I think social media has made her a bigger star. Ive loved Taylor since I was young, so does my daughter but its frightening the lengths that kids go to for tickets these days........

grannypants

VIP Member
Guys I've been away for a week and come back to a new thread! Absolutely love how active this thread is now :love:

I think it's interesting how ambiguous YLM is, lyrically speaking. She's heavy on the metaphors, (I glared at you with storms in my eyes, all I did was bleed as I tried to be the bravest soldier) but she's never directly addressing what led to the breakdown of the relationship, which makes me think there wasn't cheating involved, but rather lack of effort and/or wanting different things.

To me, her behaviour after the break-up is of someone acting out because their pride has been hurt and they're deeply heartbroken, but are putting on a brave face. Also idk if you guys have experienced this but basically every time I've been dumped my ex has lined someone else up before hand: not having actually cheated, but just got another hob heated in the background so they have something to fall back on once the relationship is over. Then they let the relationship go stale by putting less effort in/causing arguments/gaslighting etc. I think it's common for men to do that (fucking cowardly tho)

• Heart
  • Sad

Em28_

Chatty Member
To bring my own level of TayTay relationship drama - my partner has suggested ringing buying tickets for my birthday given the dates align with my birthday now/next year- trying to politely suggest we get them in my name/I get them and he just gives me the cash as to put it bluntly- I don’t want him holding that insurance policy over me when he’s already on thin ice.😂 Will throw up if we break up and he takes someone else 🥲😂
Def do it — this happened to me with 1989 and I’ve never recovered tbh 🫠

• Sad