• Edinburgh

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • Dublin

Votes: 37 12.5%
  • Elsewhere

Votes: 17 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Taylor has announced more international eras tour dates and it's fair to say that some of us would sell our firstborns to get our hands on tickets. Some people were wrong about when she would be coming to the UK and Ireland but nobody noticed so all good...

Nobody is looking forward to the Great War ahead, but some wise tattlers among us have already bought hospitality tickets.

Between pre-sale purchase codes and TM registration it's all very confusing and nobody has any confidence that Ticketmaster won't make a bollocks of the whole thing anyway.

Credit to @disneys for the very appropriate thread title. I have a blood pressure monitor if anyone needs it.

Oh and we might get a cruel summer video on Friday?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
People on tiktok are already going feral about the hospitality tickets.
Apparently everyone who can afford them is an out of touch nepo baby and if anyone says they got hospitality tickets they’re just mean braggers 🤷‍♀️
Can’t wait for them to get their tickets and not mention it on social media at all to keep it humble

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I so hope I manage to get tickets. Unfortunately not in a position to get hospitality. But would give my left arm to go see her! Fingers crossed for us all!
I’ve registered with ticketmaster with both my emails but I’ve only had confirmation on one email address. Has everyone received confirmation? I’ve signed in to my account and registered again and still nothing?

Reactions: 7
I so hope I manage to get tickets. Unfortunately not in a position to get hospitality. But would give my left arm to go see her! Fingers crossed for us all!
I’ve registered with ticketmaster with both my emails but I’ve only had confirmation on one email address. Has everyone received confirmation? I’ve signed in to my account and registered again and still nothing?
Which city did you register for? I’ve done all uk cities but the only one I didn’t get confirmation for was Edinburgh

Reactions: 1
Sometimes they take hours to come through. If nothing by tomorrow, try again?

I never got mine either

I registered for all the ones in the UK. I did it yesterday and got confirmation email for one email but not the other. Tried again this morning and still nothing? xx

Been lurking on this thread for months but I'm coming out of hiding to see if anyone has seen this seating map yet? Saying that I'm not sure how legit it is considering how cheap (compared to America) the ticket prices seem to be..

Attachments

Been lurking on this thread for months but I'm coming out of hiding to see if anyone has seen this seating map yet? Saying that I'm not sure how legit it is considering how cheap (compared to America) the ticket prices seem to be..
I haven’t but it won’t let me zoom in clearly to see prices?

I'm not sure if this is any better?
Yes! Thank you. I think those prices are quite fair and average. I’m seeing pink and take that at Hyde park over the next two weeks and each cost me over £100 so I was expecting Taylor to be over £100 easily. What do you think?

Reactions: 3
Yes! Thank you. I think those prices are quite fair and average. I’m seeing pink and take that at Hyde park over the next two weeks and each cost me over £100 so I was expecting Taylor to be over £100 easily. What do you think?
Cheaper than I expected, which isn't a bad thing... Although it isn't a good thing either as everyone and their dog will be after tickets now.

IMG_5949.jpeg
Looks realistic but not sure it’s real, looking at her LatAm ones it’s more of a front/rear

Very conflicted about hospitality tickets, it’s so much money that it’s a holiday but I’m also desperate to see the show 😭

Morning Swifties !

anyone else having continual dreams about not being able to get tickets because I had a second dream last night that I couldn’t get tickets and then I couldn’t stop crying 😭 I had no idea it meant this much to me until she announced the dates

Just realised that by getting tickets for Liverpool I’ve avoided having to have London boy as a surprise song 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.