Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I’ve got mine!
---
I haven't had any of my confirmations or the presale yet!! Why is my email so slowwww

Does it come from the same email address of the order confirmation? Just so I can make sure its on my trusted senders list!
I haven’t gotten my ticketmaster confirmation yet either 😭

honkytonkcat

Favourite: Fearless or Lover (although Reputation is also a very strong contender)

Least: probably Evermore, I would’ve said Debut but the nostalgia factor bumps it up for me

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
AHhhhhhhhh i need to submit my 3 preferences for presale and i don't know what to put!! i can do anywhere in the UK but what has the biggest capacity/am i more likely to get?

JLXRD

VIP Member
Sorry to change the topic, but the version of August on TSITP ad, is it available anywhere? I really want to listen.

ls240898

VIP Member
For those of you registering internationally, did you see when the sale is for Paris, Vienna etc? I’m sure I saw Paris was 12th July

wordzalad

VIP Member
Is that belief I am sensing??

It's not like the GAA to not try making a few quid wherever possible. There's nothing else booked. It's all so very obvious curious.

Why not though? Why is it ok for the Mexicans but not Europe?? She sold tickets in the last few DAYS for a concert in AUGUST.

It's not normal, definitely, but since when has Taylor been known for normal behaviour?
Oh don’t get me wrong I would like her to announce a Europe tour, just I’m skeptical that it would be soon when the US dates and LatAm dates were announced a fair bit in advance. Maybe she will announce Europe for next month idk

bluefootedbooby

So I don’t actually know if I’ve registered for Austria or not!! Anyone else that went for Austria, how do you know it went through? 😭😭 me and my GCSE German are fighting for our lives
Both non-UK countries I applied for went to my junk - check there! I’ve had all three send me confirmation of registering now.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Idk if anyone remembers but I’ve a friend who works at Ticketmaster UK and she said the pages on the website for sales have been built and it’ll be “soon”, couldn’t say when bc she doesn’t know though
Does she know when the concerts are?

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Not convinced it would be Maisie. She's currently touring and doing Glastonbury. Not sure she needs the 'boost'.

Saying that I would love to see her again, she's fab live.