Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slugella

VIP Member
I’m annoyed at her for missing Etihad 😭 as a Mancunian this hurts
Sameeee!! I was already ready for our secret song the lakes. 😂 Wonder why she hasn't? Maybe lack of availability ?

I wonder if she will add more dates. She did that after announcing the US dates

slugella

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been shared already and I've missed it but does anyone know what dates tickets go on sale for dates out of the UK? France, Spain, etc?

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I’m worried because I’ve had tickets for concerts before and they’ve told me nearer the time that you need ID of the person who bought them, it’s obviously a good thing to stop touts but my ticketmaster was in my friends name for ages and it caused me so many problems!
I was more thinking of reselling then via ticket master

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Yeah I had a weird feeling about it ever since the Bowery post. I'd find it hard to believe she didn't know his pen name, and it felt a little too pointed.
Wasn’t she a fan of Taylor too? So she would have definitely known

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Really? Never works for me. Always just puts me in the same queue.
Well it wouldn't really be fair if lots of people were logging on from the same IP address (work, hotel, uni, wherever) and only one device was allowed to queue.

I haven't been in a TM queue in YEARS though. For rep we went through a TM outlet.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I booked Friday and Saturday night at the premier inn closest to the Edinburgh venue for under £300 with cancellation included but appears to be Impossible to shorten the stay if I only get tickets for one night. That’s me sat on the steps for whichever/both nights regardless!
Can you book them separately now? Or cancel and then immediately rebook? You'd be afraid of prices going up though probably.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I’m worried because I’ve had tickets for concerts before and they’ve told me nearer the time that you need ID of the person who bought them, it’s obviously a good thing to stop touts but my ticketmaster was in my friends name for ages and it caused me so many problems!
My address is definitely changing by the time go to the show, is this gonna be an issue?
---
I did ask and they said the stage was the M3 end but until seating plans are released it’s anyone’s guess.
She did say it faces the catwalk so I’m hoping the view won’t be to restricted

Stimpii

VIP Member
I got M6 and the woman said unprompted that that’s the diamond, but based on what you’ve all been told and the images you’ve attached that can’t be right can it? 😬 no massive loss, just happy to actually have tickets
The layout I shared was just for a random concert at Anfield. Taylor’s is usually like this.

IMG_5092.png