Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suprnatural

Im going to go on my own. So would really like to get tickets for both Edin nights. 😬🤯 happy to pay up to £200 each.
Im hoping for Edinburgh tickets too! I'll either be going alone or having to buy 3 tix. For myself I would probably say £200 but if I have to buy for others, I don't think they would part with much more than £125ish. 😭

Merpedy

VIP Member
seems you need to be a member but not sure if I’m looking in the wrong place!
The way these hospitality packages seem to be so hard to find is so silly

Granted, it's great for the people wanting to get tickets because the demand isn't as high

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
I'm just registering mine and the missus' main household emails... can't be buggered with the gmail ones, or the unlimited ones I could dump on there, mainly down to the need of mobile numbers. No chance am I giving TM the kids mobile numbers even though they are on my main account.

You just know they'll have some jiggery pokery with a phone/email being used by an U18 yo.

We are shit or bust on one venue - I ain't travelling miles to see a dot in the distance or watch it on a crappy million foot high LCD the size of a football screen.

kyotoprincess

I've registered and got confirmation but no idea where I've actually got to sign up for an account with to buy the actual tickets. My German (Austrian??) Is non-existent.
from what i managed to figure out you have to make an account with oe tickets under the same email you registered with. i’ve just tried to register again and it’s told me it already has my details so i think it’s gone through. my email confirmation was so generic though (didn’t mention the actual concert just thanked me for registering) which is what made me doubt it

edit: i just got a more specific email through now

newtoyou

VIP Member
I’m so confused about what you’re all talking about with hospitality and emails 😵💫😅

Am I supposed to have got an email after I registered with TM yesterday? Or is theJuly 5th one the only one I’m waiting for?

disneys

VIP Member
Did anyone get a confirmation email? Assuming it’ll take a while due to volumes but I’m a technophobe so don’t want to run the risk of messing this up 🥲
I did , apparently we will get more info on 5th July (at least for London which is what I registered for!)