Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Does anyone know how long we can register for? Is it worth me staying in this queue or can I just try tomorrow 🙃

ls240898

VIP Member
She was the headliner, British Summer Time isn’t like a normal festival. You buy a ticket for a day to see an artist and they just have more openers than normal.
It’s not that different from a normal show except it’s in a park and there’s more food stands.
Sorry I meant more the way people bought tickets, I bought mine through AXS but pre sales will probably be ticketmaster

hol20x

VIP Member
I'm confused, my Midnights presale email asked me to state which city I wanted. Which I've done. How have people already got tickets?

Merpedy

VIP Member
They will surely not allow this at Wembley. Some of the American traditions for this tour are just dumb lol and I think the fans outside shows is the worst one - I don't see how this could be safe at UK venues and if it's not happening for the likes of Harry and Beyonce, I think it would be strange for it happen with Taylor...

To the point about her doing more shows, I think even if she doubled her UK-Ireland presence we'd still be freaking out!
I find the sitting outside sort of cute tbh

plus if I don’t get tickets I wouldn’t mind being outside if there’s anything that can be heard

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I mean you could go and wear an Everton shirt 🤣. I know a Man Utd fan who did that to a concert at the Eithad 🤣
I do like their bitter style 🤣 I just cannot get my head around watching her on a stage inside that ground, and sit in the Kop?! And lord almighty give me strength what if they were all to start singing you'll never walk alone to her or Taylor starts it off, this is my actual living nightmare, this is like a bajillion and ten times worse than her being with Matty!!

Basketweaver

Can you register for more than one city with the one ticketmaster acc....some tik tokkers saying you can't and also saying registration is no guarantee you get sent a code!

disneys

VIP Member
Joy, McJoy. Received my Midnights confirmation. Where will I be at 10am on 10th July? On a sodding plane to Florida. This is not going to please the 16 year old Swiftie in the house.
Oh nooo ! Do you have anyone who could delegate and try and get them for you ?