Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
We can survive The Great War. Also off topic I guess but if it’s not TS at Croke Park in September I wonder who
Is that belief I am sensing??

It's not like the GAA to not try making a few quid wherever possible. There's nothing else booked. It's all so very obvious curious.

I don’t think she’ll do Europe until next year. Like this time next year. I don’t think they’d release the tickets and the concert be like in a month or something.
London will likely be Wembley or Spurs stadium or Emirates and the latter two will be in use from August onward. Same with Etihad in Manchester.

I’ve been clowned too many times to believe it lol
Why not though? Why is it ok for the Mexicans but not Europe?? She sold tickets in the last few DAYS for a concert in AUGUST.

It's not normal, definitely, but since when has Taylor been known for normal behaviour?

wordzalad

VIP Member
I mean I’ll take it it’s a pinch of salt as tiktok and Reddit make stuff up all the time but if that’s true that’s okay time wise and gives people time to save?

kyotoprincess

Sorry if this has been shared already and I've missed it but does anyone know what dates tickets go on sale for dates out of the UK? France, Spain, etc?
i’m not sure if there’s a post listing them individually but the ticket website for each country should have it somewhere near the bottom 🙂

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
I’m sorry if it’s already been discussed here, I haven’t found the time to read the thread, but have the prices been discussed at all? Do we know anything?

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the dates of the presales? I don't know if I'm getting confused because now there's midnights album purchasers in the mix?

I didn't order midnights so I'm just relying on the ticketmaster registering code 🤞is that date the 20th July?

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’ve thought for a while that Taylor has dropped some Easter eggs that were midsommar coded and that’s this Friday evening/Saturday day but tbf they’ve been spread over the last 3 years so it could even be next year she’s been hinting at something for 😂
Or could have been something she’s had to cancel, like Glastonbury

disneys

VIP Member
Does anyone have tips for ticket buying ? How long before should we log on ? How long will it likely take to get in ?

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
how much have you spent on hotels? i want to book now and get a free cancellation/dont pay until you arrive from booking.com
I did look briefly yesterday but if we get Dublin tickets we can drive home (2hrs) so not essential as such... If I get Liverpool I have definite free accomodation. I could get that in Edinburgh too... Probably London also...

I wouldn't mind a hotel but am gonna wait to see how much premier Inn is when the dates open up (you can only book a year in advance).