Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two questions then.

Why did you join?
Why did you choose your screen name?

I’ll go first 😁

I read the Markle thread for a couple of months and joined because I couldn’t see
all the attachments in the posts as a lurker. I’m nosey.

I chose my screen name because Ena Sharples was a real old gossipy battle axe in a long running soap opera in the UK. When I was a kid there were women like her everywhere and if you said ‘oh she’s just like Ena Sharples’ people would know exactly what you meant, a gossipy old cow.
I think I have said this before, but I had been loosely following the Alice drama for a while. I would check her Instagram every so often absolutely horrified that she was being so public about it all, but also horrified that everyone seemed to be in her corner and standing up for her. I was reading a DM article and in the comment someone wrote 'go to Tattle.Life for screenshots for all the stuff she deleted'. So I came here and read a bit and on one page there was a screenshot of a comment I wrote on one of Alice's posts. It was a critical one obviously and it was posted here with the suggestion that the tide seemed to be turning against her. I joined after seeing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just realised this is an offshoot of my favourite people from the A thread that I stepped away from because of the rows. Do you mind if I slide into your dms? No worries if not…I can slide on out again & not be offended 😂
I joined for the Jack Monroe threads & my user name is just the opposite of me 😂
I have seen you 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just realised this is an offshoot of my favourite people from the A thread that I stepped away from because of the rows. Do you mind if I slide into your dms? No worries if not…I can slide on out again & not be offended 😂
I joined for the Jack Monroe threads & my user name is just the opposite of me 😂
I was a bad girl and rowed a lot on the main thread. I have turned over a new leaf.
But there are no rows here!
Favourite people, you say....go on, go on 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Two questions then.

Why did you join?

I’ll go first 😁

I read the Markle thread for a couple of months and joined because I couldn’t see

I chose my screen name because Ena Sharples was a real old gossipy battle axe in a long running soap opera in the UK. When I was a kid there were women like her everywhere and if you said ‘oh she’s just like Ena Sharples’ people would know exactly what you meant, a gossipy old cow.

ETA - you’re well underway with the discussion already!
I think originally Katie Price or some influencer.
Favourite animal and year I was born

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was a bad girl and rowed a lot on the main thread. I have turned over a new leaf.
But there are no rows here!
Favourite people, you say....go on, go on 😜
I never saw you as rowing. You just said your piece lady!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m here for the Alice/Ioan drama and my user name was something not very nice to start with, something awful about Stacey Solomon that I opened last year and I felt bad, you can’t change names so I started a new account and went with this one. I thought I’d only stick around for a few days 😂
My real name is quite unusual and very easy to find on sm. There’s not many of us with my spelling so I would be essentially doxxing myself. Although I may have a similar name to a very well known Twitter antagonist who has almost the same name for both her names. 🤣

• Heart
I think originally Katie Price or some influencer.
Favourite animal and year I was born
I haven’t got the stomach for Katie. I skim over what she’s been up to in the Daily Fail. I have no frame of reference for anything she does, the surgery, all the children, numerous boyfriends/husbands and the need for constant fame. I don’t get any of what she does or why she does it.

Alice and I share a love of sticking things on things, spray paint and doing up old furniture. I think I was probably the only person who could see where she was going with the spider clutch bag. With a bit more finesse that could have really worked for me.

Alice makes me laugh out loud a lot too. I don’t think she means to but she does

• Haha
I’m here for the Alice/Ioan drama and my user name was something not very nice to start with, something awful about Stacey Solomon that I opened last year and I felt bad, you can’t change names so I started a new account and went with this one. I thought I’d only stick around for a few days 😂
My real name is quite unusual and very easy to find on sm. There’s not many of us with my spelling so I would be essentially doxxing myself. Although I may have a similar name to a very well known Twitter antagonist who has almost the same name for both her names. 🤣
I am in awe of you I don't have any babies cant have them but your house always sounds so happy and full of love and I adore that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Welsh Attack Squirrel Hi. I'm just going through the MT and read a few of your posts. Please try and stop blaming yourself for not realizing your partner was depressed and suicidal. You had been battling cancer and then were severely depressed yourself, which causes you to shut down emotionally and can put such blinkers on you just from the sheer exhaustion and daily struggle to survive. It's not like you were selfishly ignoring your partner and his feelings. I'm sure you did the best you could do in enormously difficult and painful circumstances. Thankfully a tragedy was averted, but please try and stop carrying that guilt, it will just hurt you and potentially your partner more. Give yourself the same care, forgiveness, understanding and compassion you would give to someone else in your situation. ❤

ETA: just seen your comments saying you did an Alice. YOU ABSOLUTELY DID NOT DO AN ALICE! You were very sick, possibly fighting for your life, and then had severe depression on top of it. It would have been a miracle if you hadn't become a bit self-absorbed - you needed to focus on yourself to survive. If you were anything like AE you would not be holding yourself accountable for what happened, let alone needlessly blaming yourself for things that were not and are not your fault.
Bless you. Thanks ❤ I did an AE by merailing on the thread though 😆 but stuff came out and it helped to write it down. I won't do it again though. I have had so much kindness and support on these threads, it's much appreciated 💖 AE would be better off on Tattle, she will never listen to anything she doesn't want to hear though. It's interesting that she hates Trump, because their MOs are exactly the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bless you. Thanks ❤ I did an AE by merailing on the thread though 😆 but stuff came out and it helped to write it down. I won't do it again though. I have had so much kindness and support on these threads, it's much appreciated 💖 AE would be better off on Tattle, she will never listen to anything she doesn't want to hear though. It's interesting that she hates Trump, because their MOs are exactly the same.
My Darling I read on the main threads Andi wish I had here. All of the love to you and please talk when you need 💕 X🌈💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did at first. I was here by myself for a month before my housemate joined me, and it was the dead of winter. When I woke up at night to go to the bathroom I'd sprint down the hall, and run back to my room as quickly as possible and hide under the covers. I was a 33 year old woman!! I'm fine now though, I even sleep with the curtains open because I find that without light coming in it's impossible to wake up.

Two victims of Jack the Ripper are buried there.
I've definitely missed something! I want to ask where you are living lol You're braver than I, I find graveyards creepy in the day 😆

Reactions: 2
Two questions then.

Why did you join?

I’ll go first 😁

I chose my name at random because I really struggle with these things! I signed up to post about AE in the earlier days of these threads. I thought she was a narc pretty soon after finding out about her and so many of the comments everywhere, including here, rationalising and defending her behaviour were driving me crazy so I signed up to post my opinion. Stayed away for a while for the same reason - a lot of people still defending her, and because I was a bit scared of any backlash to my very blunt post! Came back a few threads later and saw a lot more people seeing through her and have been here ever since.
I actually only learnt about Tattle from someone mentioning it in the comments of the DM regarding AE and referencing the parking garage video.

ETA: @Caitlyn130 I just saw your post. I think we might have seen the same DM comment about Tattle and AE that brought us here.

IMG_20220127_105924.jpg

Photo of me and bubby snuggled up on our bed while I read Tattle and we share snacks. Notice I don't dare to claim it's MY bed or MY snacks, because he doesn't roll that way.... Sometimes unquestioning obedience is the only way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Two questions then.

Why did you join?

I’ll go first 😁

Same as you with AE thread, nosy👍. Name from marillion song "childhood's end"
I am in awe of you I don't have any babies cant have them but your house always sounds so happy and full of love and I adore that
Ditto that. And then there's the mimsy 💖💕ETA no idea why but @M33L4 reminds me of lady used to live 3 doors down when I was very young mum had to work a lot & I always lost my door keys so when I got back from school (if I went🤭) I'd just go in hers she had 6 girls herself the house was always crowded but happy I'd get given a cuppa/fag/beer & a chair loved being amongst them all🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Same as you with AE thread, nosy👍. Name from marillion song "childhood's end"

Ditto that. And then there's the mimsy 💖💕ETA no idea why but @M33L4 reminds me of lady used to live 3 doors down when I was very young mum had to work a lot & I always lost my door keys so when I got back from school (if I went🤭) I'd just go in hers she had 6 girls herself the house was always crowded but happy I'd get given a cuppa/fag/beer & a chair loved being amongst them all🥰
It’s utter chaos but in the good way. It’s the thing I’m most proud of, they laugh and sing and get really loud. Some of the older children are grown up now so it’s not always that way, and there’s always a birthday. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Two questions then.

Why did you join?

I’ll go first 😁

I came across of this forum, saw that there is a Ioan/Alice thread and that people had not quite the right idea about her (tho even at that point they started to side eye her more) so registered to give everyone much needed context.

chosed welp coz I say this often irl LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.