Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to feel kind of unsettled/antsy and I can't put my finger on it. I don't know, something just feels off tonight and I don't feel like myself.
I've had a bit of a strange day with lots going on so maybe that's thrown me off.
Is it related to the move? Xx

Reactions: 2
Is it related to the move? Xx
I think so. And I just think I haven't had my usual down time after working all day. I had an hour long call with my mother and she spent the whole time talking about her diet and complaining about my aunt eating too much and so on. Then I had a two hour zoom call with a group of friends that I couldn't really get into. I just feel a bit deflated I guess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think so. And I just think I haven't had my usual down time after working all day. I had an hour long call with my mother and she spent the whole time talking about her diet and complaining about my aunt eating too much and so on. Then I had a two hour zoom call with a group of friends that I couldn't really get into. I just feel a bit deflated I guess.
That sounds like a mixture of things lovely. Nice hot bath hit the spot maybe? X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That sounds like a mixture of things lovely. Nice hot bath hit the spot maybe? X
I had a shower already :(
I'm going to make a hot chocolate but I honestly feel better to "hear some of your voices" so to speak lol!!
I'm alone tonight too so maybe that's part of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Miss you too!! Haven't been on today as working and then getting drunk. I was thinking about you a wee while ago because I know your name. Not in a stalking way but I was on the thread the time you posted your name.

It may get deleted but my name is Grace

• Heart
Miss you too!! Haven't been on today as working and then getting drunk. I was thinking about you a wee while ago because I know your name. Not in a stalking way but I was on the thread the time you posted your name.
Hope you’re okay. My youngest has your name. I edited it out of the quote just in case xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think first names are ok because you might use them for your username plus there is an About thing on the profile.

What you drinking?

• Heart
Hope you’re okay. My youngest has your name. I edited it out of the quote just in case xx
My user name is my middle name 😅 I'm doing good have you saw the video of Jake gyllenhsll sing about grace ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish I had been slightly more creative with my username given how the thread has blown up and FMs have tried to doxx us etc.
Oh well. Can't say I'm not transparent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Two questions then.

Why did you join?
Why did you choose your screen name?

I’ll go first 😁

I read the Markle thread for a couple of months and joined because I couldn’t see
all the attachments in the posts as a lurker. I’m nosey.

I chose my screen name because Ena Sharples was a real old gossipy battle axe in a long running soap opera in the UK. When I was a kid there were women like her everywhere and if you said ‘oh she’s just like Ena Sharples’ people would know exactly what you meant, a gossipy old cow.

ETA - you’re well underway with the discussion already!

• Heart
Penguin sammie 😜
I'm glad we can be best friends now

Two questions then.

Why did you join?

I’ll go first 😁

I read the Markle thread for a couple of months and joined because I couldn’t see

I chose my screen name because Ena Sharples was a real old gossipy battle axe in a long running soap opera in the UK. When I was a kid there were women like her everywhere and if you said ‘oh she’s just like Ena Sharples’ people would know exactly what you meant, a gossipy old cow.

Started with the Lauren Goodger thread those people are my people #scrunchies .

I picked my user name as it's my middle name Katherine tho people still call me kate and Katie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Two questions then.

Why did you join?

I’ll go first 😁

I’ve just realised this is an offshoot of my favourite people from the A thread that I stepped away from because of the rows. Do you mind if I slide into your dms? No worries if not…I can slide on out again & not be offended 😂
I joined for the Jack Monroe threads & my user name is just the opposite of me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.