Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah how could I forget your MumTurd?! :eek: Having a brain fart now and can barely even remember my name :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw we don't seem to be allowed Poop Deck then πŸ˜₯ That's a shame, I liked that title @Penguin86 x

ETA: Maybe the mods would let us change it to TT2 The Ships Deck or something?

Reactions: 3
@Magpierainbow - :poop:😘🌈✨ thanks dear Sisturd, much love & a warm squishy hug back, as I am still rather fat! 🀭

Had a voicemail to ring the surgery & another Doc is writing to the neurology dept to chase this up so hopefully I will hear soon?
I got really panicky when I couldn't get my card out the ATM machine but had to ask someone to do it for me. 😞

I love rain! 🌧 I enjoyed that song 'Bring on the Rain' - thanks! (y) It had a good message to it. I can get very anxious & also over think stuff & when
things pile up on me I can get very down & veer towards the pessimistic, which is something I try to work on.
I do like this definition of a pessimist! "A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!" ;)

I love this quote & have for years, it struck a chord in me during some very dark days.

53.JPG

not that it stopped me from thinking about suicide a lot years ago or attempting it.

I love this song & the lyrics also struck a chord!

I can be as thick as :poop: & often miss, there were two awhile back mentioned upthread that imo have actually turned out to be ok, but there is def' one on MT & I think I know the one @Bastion means but can't remember their posts! πŸ€ͺ I too have my favourite posters & as someone said upthread when I see their usernames I know I will either agree &/or find their posts interesting/funny, etc.

Your support group video was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

FWIW I'm a hugger & I love emojis! πŸ€—πŸ₯° xxx

@TicTacToc - I hope you had a restful evening? It's bad enough going back to work after two weeks hols let alone after Covid. ☹ I hope you soon feel more like your old self. πŸ’πŸ˜˜ xxx

@GoLibrarianPoo - now that is a pencil case, lol! Love it! 😁(y)🌈 xxx

@Penguin86 - oh you are clever doing loom knitting! πŸ‘ Love the blanket colours & the pastel baby hat is gorgeous! :love: I love that you're helping so many with your knitting! πŸ₯° Your knitted kittens are so cute! :love:

I never could get the hang of knitting, or sewing. I once sewed a button back on only to find I had sewn it to what I was wearing, lol! 🀭
And my attempt at sewing up a hole in some leggings many years ago resulted in a very strange large hanging bobble! 😳 I hate cooking too, haha! A domestic goddess I am not! πŸ˜‚

I got into crafting some years ago & FIL with Decopatch & decorated two bookcases, some trays, a stool, various critters (owl, dog, donkey off the top of my head!) also had an art journal, experimented with stamps & paints etc loved doing watercolour paint then adding salt & watching the amazingly beautiful patterns develop, also water colour, salt & glue! Wanted to get into doing resin pendants, painting/Decopatch various other items & FIL with marbling but ended up packing it all away as it was taking over my living room. I had like 3 or 4 jumbo bags full of craft stuff, ended up giving it to a sweet girl I know. I hope to get back into doing some more Decopatch but on a smaller scale.

Sorry for the War & Peace length post, I really should check in more often, ha! 🀭😜

Much love & squishy hugs to all my dear Sisturds! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 xxx

As I think @Bastion said, (?) would be better on the DL, so it's a shame about the title.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@Just William Oh I'm sorry they weren't getting you to call because they had an appointment right away πŸ˜“ Keeping everything crossed the Doc gets back to you very soon!

I would have panicked at the ATM too, I'm glad there was a nice person close by who could help though! ❀

I can get very anxious & also over think stuff & when
things pile up on me I can get very down & veer towards the pessimistic, which is something I try to work on.
I do like this definition of a pessimist! "A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!" ;)

I tell people I'm a realist :ROFLMAO: I like to think the best will happen but experience has taught me that it's probably more likely not going to πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:LOL:

I love that quote about Courage not always being loud! ❀

@GoLibrarianPoo - now that is a pencil case, lol! Love it! 😁(y)🌈 xxx
She's a Beast! 🦁 (y) 😁 I missed including the white highlighter pen in my list of things I squeezed in there and it's been bugging me since πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Ah I hate cooking too, it always stresses me out! Weirdly I like baking but I think it's because it's more precise and I like hard and fast rules to follow :ROFLMAO: Do you bake?

I don't like loads of sweet things and don't really have anyone to bake for these days so I don't do much of it anymore but my cinnamon buns are pretty good if I do say so myself! (y)

Aw that was so lovely of you to give away all your crafty bits! That was probably a fortune in stuff too so it was a really lovely thing, you doing that ❀ Bet the lassie was over the moon with her bumper haul! :LOL:

Hope you're managing to keep your chin up otherwise lovely ❀ You're always so wonderful on the πŸ›Έ and here looking out for your fellow Turds πŸ€— x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why am I still awake at 4.10am?

Oh because I ran out of antidepressants about 3 days ago. Cold turkey sucks 😬

Also explains my moods I guess. I was just hiding the fact I'm stupid and forgetful and didn't order more until I was empty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Also explains my moods I guess. I was just hiding the fact I'm stupid and forgetful and didn't order more until I was empty.
Keep me company missus, I'm up and not feeling tired yet πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Get those alarms set in your phone for Pill O'clock when you get your prescription refilled (y)πŸ˜—

Does your housemate pick it up for you from the pharmacy or can you get it delivered?

ETA: I've just had 2 notifications from someone climbing πŸ›Έ #8
Poor, poor soul hasn't got a Scooby Doo what they've got themselves into have they? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Keep me company missus, I'm up and not feeling tired yet πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Get those alarms set in your phone for Pill O'clock when you get your prescription refilled (y)πŸ˜—

Does your housemate pick it up for you from the pharmacy or can you get it delivered?
I get them delivered. They are due today luckily.
Im supposed to be up for the online food shop in like 5/6 hours. It's freezing 😬

Where are you

• Heart
I get them delivered. They are due today luckily.
Im supposed to be up for the online food shop in like 5/6 hours. It's freezing 😬

Where are you
BIB I just mean keep me company in here was just going to go see if I could find something worthwhile on netflix to watch (y)

Aw that's a bonus you can get them delivered (y) I'm not sure if our pharmacy does that πŸ€” must look into it!

Bless you, can you have a power snooze in the day? That's what I do :LOL:

They have reminded me of another possible 🍌 award winner πŸ€” Though

*James bond tune starts. Runs like nutty ninja through maze of corridors. Looks behind, tit, they're still coming, hurls last banana like xena's chakram & slides under sliding shutter with millimetres to spare....* πŸ˜πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Ž

@Just William - love that song, reminds me bit of evanescence (who I also like a lot). Am keeping everything crossed for good news for youπŸ™πŸ€ž. Always love your posts πŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ’šβ€πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ§‘πŸ˜˜
Screenshot_20220120-061055_Google.jpg

@Penguin86 - love the kittens😻. Both my parents left handed I'm ambidextrous (can do duck all with either🀣) hope you OK xx ps can you get automatic repeat orders?πŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’•

@GoLibrarianPoo - amazing caseπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ’–same as rest, got to love good stationery yay. Do you remember Nancy kominski, she of butter knife painting? I used to do watercolours not done any for long time this one about 20 yrs old, as you can see always had a thing about magpies 🀣it's pretty simplistic but just enjoyed giving my brain a rest I may start again but want to get back into beadwork firstπŸ‘
IMG-20201125-WA0000.jpg

climbing πŸ›Έ #8
Let's pray for this sad sodπŸ™

It's turdsday πŸ˜ŽπŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’•

ETA can we call it Alan Titchmarsh Appreciation Hangout (All Turds Are Here)?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
All your creative endeavours make me feel inadequate. In my head I am a creative person, but in my body I am a lazy one. I don’t have much room here, and the light isn’t great, so some of the stuff I would like to try would take up too much room. If space and time were not an issue I would like to have a go at silk painting, stain glass making or jewellery making. I love seeing the end results of what people make. I go to a lot of craft fairs and I am in awe of what people produce, so many talented people out there beavering away making stuff.

• Heart
*James bond tune starts. Runs like nutty ninja through maze of corridors. Looks behind, tit, they're still coming, hurls last banana like xena's chakram & slides under sliding shutter with millimetres to spare....* πŸ˜πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Ž

@Just William - love that song, reminds me bit of evanescence (who I also like a lot). Am keeping everything crossed for good news for youπŸ™πŸ€ž. Always love your posts πŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ’šβ€πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ§‘πŸ˜˜
View attachment 1001390

@Penguin86 - love the kittens😻. Both my parents left handed I'm ambidextrous (can do duck all with either🀣) hope you OK xx ps can you get automatic repeat orders?πŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’•

@GoLibrarianPoo - amazing caseπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ’–same as rest, got to love good stationery yay. Do you remember Nancy kominski, she of butter knife painting? I used to do watercolours not done any for long time this one about 20 yrs old, as you can see always had a thing about magpies 🀣it's pretty simplistic but just enjoyed giving my brain a rest I may start again but want to get back into beadwork firstπŸ‘
View attachment 1001394

Let's pray for this sad sodπŸ™

It's turdsday πŸ˜ŽπŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’•

ETA can we call it Alan Titchmarsh Appreciation Hangout (All Turds Are Here)?
BIB(S) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I seriously love you! You are hilarious! ❀

Good idea about auto repeat orders (y) and that's cool that you're ambidextrous! πŸ˜ƒ (y)

I love that watercolour you did! ❀ Your Magpies! πŸ”Ž πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ 😍 🌈 ❀

I had a quick foray into watercolours but I'm not at all good at them πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Ooh I've never heard of her or her butter knife! That's intriguing, tell me more? (y)

I also missed saying in the last thread that that's really interesting that you do traditional beadwork! I'd seriously love to see some pictures of your work but I'd understand if it's not something you would be comfortable sharing on here ❀

Thanks, it's bleedin hefty now it's full :ROFLMAO: Night time burglars beware the pencil case to the face! πŸ¦πŸ”«πŸ’°πŸ  πŸ‘πŸŽ† πŸš“ πŸ€• :ROFLMAO:

I know πŸ˜“ let us all have a moments silence for Sisyphus AKA Old Soak who has a seemingly possible task ahead... but actually will never reach the top of that hill - because Alice is NEVEREEEEENDING!!!! :eek: :eek: Abandon all hope, yea who enter here! *GLP pours out a dribble of banana liqueur in honour of our soon to fall comTurd in arms* 😜 :ROFLMAO:

All your creative endeavours make me feel inadequate. In my head I am a creative person, but in my body I am a lazy one. I don’t have much room here, and the light isn’t great, so some of the stuff I would like to try would take up too much room. If space and time were not an issue I would like to have a go at silk painting, stain glass making or jewellery making. I love seeing the end results of what people make. I go to a lot of craft fairs and I am in awe of what people produce, so many talented people out there beavering away making stuff.
Oh seriously don't feel like that on my account, I'm hardly a prolific maker of all things arty, like I said earlier 9 doodles, just line drawing cartoony doodles are my produce for a whole 2 years! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :LOL:
There's things I'd love to have a go at but can't because of cost/space issues too. I'd really like to try pottery for example!

I love a craft fair! You are so right, there's so many talented people out there that make really beautiful things! 😍 I also could lose hours scrolling Pinterest (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Guess I just dropped in the end hugging my phone lol.
Got woken up by my housemate being loud. My eyes hurt. No idea how I'm going to make it through today.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@House of Tea no don't feel like that I am trying my hardest to get back into it atm it's been ages since I did something like thatπŸ’•

@GoLibrarianPoo thank you some days I'm very Eddie izzard like, make up my own daft scenarios just to make myself laugh🀭 no problem re beadwork will dig my box of beads & bits&bobs out bit laterπŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ’– now I have rem "elephant up the stairs" in my head.....🀣

• Heart
Guess I just dropped in the end hugging my phone lol.
Got woken up by my housemate being loud. My eyes hurt. No idea how I'm going to make it through today.
Bless you I figured you'd zonked out ❀ Glad you got a bit of a snooze, annoying housemate being loud! My neighbour must have slept in because she left a bit later than usual this morning. Speaking of Elephants... it actually sounded like a herd of elephants stampeding! Gave the dog a bit of a fright bless him :ROFLMAO:
Will you get a chance for a power nap later?

@Magpierainbow Ooh awesome, thank you! ❀ I'm very excited to see! 😍

Ha I do silly little things in my head and sometimes act them out for the dog too :ROFLMAO: I was being silly in a post on the πŸ›Έ while picturing myself in a tweed suit, gripping the lapels and looking Very Serious :ROFLMAO:

Feel free to use me as sounding board for any of your funnies, it's no trouble at all... seriously tell me AAAALL the jokes ;) πŸ˜— :ROFLMAO: I love a good giggle, it's the best medicine!

I'll be honest there's been a couple of stressful things going on IRL just now and all you guys are keeping me cheered up but MagpieRainbow you have really had me belly laughing when I really needed it 🌈 ⭐ ❀

Just watching this Nancy doing her thang and I love how accomplished artists just do things so confidently! Slap the paint on quick and seemingly haphazardly and then at the end πŸŽ‰ it's a work of art! (y) I'm hoping she gets the knife out in a bit coz that sounds pretty cool to watch!

ETA: She's got the knife out people!! (y) Oh Wow! She's amazing with it! :eek: 😍

That was an awesome video!

I liked her studio too! 😍 I'd so love a little witchy cottage in the arse end of nowhere, honeysuckle round the door and wildflowers in the overgrown garden. With a little shed attached that I could use as a farting around with art studio, I'd get all sloshy with the paint and chuck it about and get a pottery wheel and a kiln!

Need to start playing the lottery or find an undiscovered and highly marketable talent first to be fair though πŸ€” :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pinguiiiiin thanks for adding me to the new thread! I just woke up but I am very solidly going back to sleep for an hour as have loads of work to do today and I am still shattered..

Silly sausage running out of your meds! I always have to order mine a week ahead of time as I get paranoid of exactly what your describing happening. In Scotland and England tho any pharmacy can give you a small supply to tide you over until a prescription is filled. As I work with people who travel have had to use this service for them and for myself at times.

Along with my antidepressants I take propranolol for anxiety/ stress/general mind chaos πŸ˜‚ and nothing more anxiety inducing than worrying your going to run out of the medicine that combats the anxiety. Sadly it's not new Instagram friendly #anxiety as seems to be quite fashionable at the mo, as I describe to my psychiatrist it's more old school 90's lie under the duvet for a few days while having a heart attack anxiety πŸ˜‚ but I thrive!

Hope everyone has a lovely Thursday planned. As I said it's a wee quick nap and then work here, just fifteen bathrooms to clean and some hoovering but will probably take me until the afternoon at least. X

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.