Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I turn tv off and read for 30 minutes. It is noticeably better sleep.

I am back on MT but I will swerve (or try to) any aggro!
I've already tried and failed, lol!

I fall asleep much faster when I do 30 mins of reading, that's the most noticeable difference.

Reactions: 3
I've been reading before bed lately and it's made a HUGE difference. Even just half an hour.

Parks and Recreation for me and a last dog walk at some point in the next wee while, then last pee even later :LOL: Exciting stuffs! ;)
@GoLibrarianPoo where are you up to in Parks and Rec?

I had one too! Cheese and pickle!

Saturday morning! Almost there!

I don't know...I don't know how you conclude that someone thinks Bianca's emotional needs aren't as important and she doesn't have the right to defend herself from 'I wonder what the purpose of posting that was' and yet that post got loads of likes so people obviously agree. I don't get what's going on, I really don't. It seems like people really want to find hostility towards Bianca where there simply isn't any.
Ahhhh!! Saturday!! So close. Is it an early flight or have you got some time to make your way there on the day? Last time we flew anywhere (pre-covid) I got really arsey about wanting breakfast food but there was nothing available and the only place open was Yo Sushi! much to my dismay when I said β€œeurgh who can eat a katsu curry at 06:30? That seems so wrong” Anyway, we got the katsu curry 😬

I do agree. I hope it doesn’t put you off too much though. I appreciate your insights and opinions.

I feel that I am the very opposite or articulate and measured, so thank you! I tend not to I think I just read into it a lot which is stupid but ~*very me*~.

Aw! I’m jealous! My dog likes to share the sofa but as she’s so bloody large when she starts to get comfy she starts to leave you with limited space or constant kicking πŸ™„
Aw my big heffulump does this too! :ROFLMAO: I'll be on an inch wide slice at the edge of the bed while he is spread out or pressed up against me (possibly both) or try and sit in the armchair and end up with him perched on my knee or shoving me off from behind coz there's not enough space for two or cramming me into the corner of the couch for cuddles :ROFLMAO: He's not doing it to actually steal my spot he just wants to be as close to you as doggily possible 😍 πŸ˜… :ROFLMAO:

@Caitlyn130 season 5 episode 16 Bailout :LOL: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel that I am the very opposite or articulate and measured, so thank you! I tend not to I think I just read into it a lot which is stupid but ~*very me*~.

Aw! I’m jealous! My dog likes to share the sofa but as she’s so bloody large when she starts to get comfy she starts to leave you with limited space or constant kicking πŸ™„
The trouble with these forums is that normally when something is written down it can be taken in more than one way. If you were having a face to face discussion body language and tone of voice would let you know if someone was having a sly pop but we don't have that luxury on here. A lot of the time I can let things wash over me but if I'm not in a great mood I definitely read into comments people make a lot more πŸ˜‚. I normally just put people on ignore for a few days if I'm feeling tetchy, then unignore when I know I'm not going to overreact to people's posts. I don't think any of the regulars on the MT would ever want to annoy anyone else. We're all just giving opinions at the end of the day x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahhhh!! Saturday!! So close. Is it an early flight or have you got some time to make your way there on the day? Last time we flew anywhere (pre-covid) I got really arsey about wanting breakfast food but there was nothing available and the only place open was Yo Sushi! much to my dismay when I said β€œeurgh who can eat a katsu curry at 06:30? That seems so wrong” Anyway, we got the katsu curry 😬

I do agree. I hope it doesn’t put you off too much though. I appreciate your insights and opinions.
Our flight is very early, we need to be up at 4am. So we've booked a really nice hotel for Friday night - it's the one I usually stay at when I fly to the US and it's totally luxurious. So we're going to get there at 3pm and make the most of it!!

And I always have a cooked breakfast in the terminal at the same place - with hash browns. I have quite a lot of flying rituals!

• Heart
Aw my big heffulump does this too! :ROFLMAO: I'll be on an inch wide slice at the edge of the bed while he is spread out or pressed up against me (possibly both) or try and sit in the armchair and end up with him perched on my knee or shoving me off from behind coz there's not enough space for two or cramming me into the corner of the couch for cuddles :ROFLMAO: He's not doing it to actually steal my spot he just wants to be as close to you as doggily possible 😍 πŸ˜… :ROFLMAO:

@Caitlyn130 season 5 episode 16 Bailout :LOL: (y)
Mines the same, she’d happily glue herself to me if she could. She’s like a bag of elbows though so I can’t let her sit on me because it hurts too much!

Our flight is very early, we need to be up at 4am. So we've booked a really nice hotel for Friday night - it's the one I usually stay at when I fly to the US and it's totally luxurious. So we're going to get there at 3pm and make the most of it!!

And I always have a cooked breakfast in the terminal at the same place - with hash browns. I have quite a lot of flying rituals!
That sounds lovely! I’m glad you get to make the most of it and also glad you don’t have too much travelling to do to the airport before the flight. If you don’t have a cooked breakfast without hash browns, it’s not worth it imo.

• Haha
Mines the same, she’d happily glue herself to me if she could. She’s like a bag of elbows though so I can’t let her sit on me because it hurts too much!

That sounds lovely! I’m glad you get to make the most of it and also glad you don’t have too much travelling to do to the airport before the flight. If you don’t have a cooked breakfast without hash browns, it’s not worth it imo.
Yes he's all elbows too! And boney pokey feet that always end up getting you in the boob, stomach/bladder or even my personal non-favourite, the morning throat punch! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Good morning Sausa....aack!" :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 1

A bag of elbows!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok I think I need a break from MT I think I’ve gone back to annoying and then apologising loads πŸ˜₯

Did anybody have nice plans for today/this evening? I’ve currently got a large cat sat on my chest making the most of me heading to bed early!
Oh duck, is it kicking off again? I'm still reading the previous thread and was getting all excited that we were back on track and I could get back to being all judgey and moral crusader-ish (I've only just discovered that part of me, all new and shiney). And people could leave those red coloured faces on my posts (which you're never quite sure they've left because you've written a load of old twit or they are angry at the behaviour of the person you wrote about.) But whatever their intention, it just adds to the vibrancy and excitement and keeps us all guessing.

I'd better go and take another mini break then. Thanks for the heads-up. (y)

Before I go. This is a beauful man who can do ugly really well as well (No Country for Old Men and Skyfall.) He captured my heart in Vicky Cristina Barcelona. You would wouldn't you.

Well if you wouldn't, I would.

Javier-Bardem-Spanish.jpg

I had one too! Cheese and pickle!
I love a cheese and pickle toastie. Some days you can keep your posh healthy food and give me either a fish finger sarnie or a cheese and pickle toastie. πŸ˜‹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just had to rescue my housemate from Pixie because she was zooming around her bedroom when she was trying to sleep 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*waves* Hello, friends, I have been wanting to post in this thread for a while but I never was able to catch up--still haven't, but the main thread is exhausting at the moment (for me, anyway). Glad we have a place to chat, you all are lovely and it's mostly the folks on this thread that made me want to join Tattle in the first place! πŸ’œ I've been loving the pet photos--I lost my beloved cat and dog within a couple months of each other last year and the void is overwhelming--they were both quite old but dearly loved and I've been feeding the wild songbirds outside to help me cope!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im gonna post my valentine to you guys on this thread aswell.

An early valentines poem for my fellow Turds

Rose are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm sorry I sharted
Can you smell my poo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We love you too @Penguin86 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ❀ 🐧 πŸ€—

Just checking in on @Magpierainbow hope you are doing ok? Hopefully you are getting lots of horsey snuffles and enjoying your time down at the field ❀ 🌈

Is it a bit weird that I miss poo picking the field a bit even though it was such a chore when I had to actually do it? πŸ€”πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:LOL:

Have you had any more Adventures of Duncan? 😍 🐴

The morning walk done and breakfast scarfed down big Sausage is now a Sausage Roll :ROFLMAO: He's on the armchair buried in a blanket with a little help, there are contented sleepy sounds coming from his blanket cave ETA: and I can see a foot poking out :ROFLMAO: ❀
I think I love him a little more every day 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im gonna post my valentine to you guys on this thread aswell.

An early valentines poem for my fellow Turds

Rose are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm sorry I sharted
Can you smell my poo?
That’s beautiful Penguin. You should write the verses in greetings cards. πŸ₯°

• Haha
We love you too @Penguin86 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ❀ 🐧 πŸ€—

Just checking in on @Magpierainbow hope you are doing ok? Hopefully you are getting lots of horsey snuffles and enjoying your time down at the field ❀ 🌈

Is it a bit weird that I miss poo picking the field a bit even though it was such a chore when I had to actually do it? πŸ€”πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:LOL:

Have you had any more Adventures of Duncan? 😍 🐴

The morning walk done and breakfast scarfed down big Sausage is now a Sausage Roll :ROFLMAO: He's on the armchair buried in a blanket with a little help, there are contented sleepy sounds coming from his blanket cave ETA: and I can see a foot poking out :ROFLMAO: ❀
I think I love him a little more every day 😍
Waves like a windmill πŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’•. Slept a lot with sinus infection, got the neti pot out, slept more, not too badπŸ‘ Duncan had quiet day yest after his adventures but boy was he chuffed with himself & all "I'm good boy I am" with kisses & scritchiesπŸ₯°. Not weird at all I love the poo picking also am weirdly anal about counting them all🀭. A little light lunging today, then another walk out Fri 🀞am going to do stuff mon/wed/Fri for couple months build him up am looking into cheapy treeless saddle but will carry on bareback for little while as its good for both of us. Come sit on fence with me & watch the birds tweetπŸ˜ŽπŸ€­πŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’œps will get around to digging beads out at some point & take picsπŸ˜–......you know how to contact me if you want, sending huge hugs & support right now you really are a good friend xxx

Totally agree with everyone re turning everything off & reading a bit. I'm noting all the good programs mentioned I don't get to sit down & watch/digest really well right now but am storing them upπŸ‘

@House of Tea - now I don't have to do them to deadlines I πŸ’–my spreadsheets granted they only for household stuff but I love playing with them. Sending youπŸ’ͺπŸ’–πŸ’•

@Ena Sharples I know, I get worried & wish I could indicate the 😑meant subject or not its a total minefieldπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€­πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’–

@CookieMonsta yes inside I wanted to go nuts. My girl was spooked but ok, never touched her, & these kids were adopted ones from bad home so I tried to do right thing all roundπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ’•

@Caitlyn130 I'm very sad I put your fight day on my calendar after last discussion🀭I got to travel an awful lot before stuff got bad here so that's a good thing am pretty content but am so excited & grateful to "share" your adventures πŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜˜

*wafts around dusting everything down humming "let it gooooooo". Scarfs any leftover food/drink, throws open window & hurls 🍌out*

Am going to corrupt modern spelling so can wish you all Happy Wodensturdsday πŸ€£πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜˜πŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ΄πŸ’•

• Heart
@Magpierainbow Thanks. I am in for another couple of days of spreadsheeting and graphs. I am on page 55 of a report I am doing. When I have to do this I question my life choices. πŸ’»πŸ–₯πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»

Have a good day everyone!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My graphs have been charted
But loads more to do….

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.