Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's hoping this spoiler works because honestly 99 per cent of the ones I try don't! Thank you so much for sharing all that with me, it really means a lot. I'm so sorry you've been through a similar situation too because from every post of yours I've read you seem like such a lovely, bright, intelligent and bitingly witty person I never would have imagined you'd have any problem with friendships. I think part of my problem is similar to your experiences. I went to one primary school (grades 1 to 7) then 4 high schools, 2 universities and a thing we have in Australia called TAFE to study computing in one school, and film and television in another. And thought I made friends at the schools they never really continued after I left.
I always wondered what I do wrong because most people seem to have friends from childhood, or at least some social circle, and I've never really been able to maintain any. It sometimes feels like they just put up with me when they have to and don't think about me again when I'm gone. But as I said I can't ask them if that's the case because they've moved on, had lives, jobs, marriages, children. And I've had nothing. I got sick 18 years ago and have had to live in 'lock down' conditions since. So I've only had one job, got sick, I'm single so I never got the chance to meet someone and fall in love, get married and have kids and live happily ever after. I live like it's Groundhog Day, every day, for 18 years. I wake up sick, watch tv or hop on the computer, go back to bed, repeat again and again. So literally the only people I get to meet are online, and as you can see here, it doesn't seem to go very well. I wish so much that I knew if it was me, and what I could change about me, what I'm doing wrong. Or if it's just a ce like you've got, where it's not you, it's just bad luck. Do you mind if I ask what kind of dance you do? I did ballet as a little girl (and found out I had flat feet!) and did it again at Adult Ed for fun.
Thank you for the compliments!
Honestly I think this is way more common than people imagine. It's just not talked about a lot. I think if there was anything 'wrong' with you, you'd know it - but people with all kinds of personalities (even horrible ones) have friends, and so many great personalities don't. I think it's more to do with where life takes you, and sometimes we end up with few people around us.
Are there any online groups you can join that are face to face? The friends in America I have now started off like that. Face to face is a lot better than typing. Perhaps around a shared interest. You could even start one yourself! There must be loads of stuff like that in this day and age, like virtual book clubs. Or depending on if you're able to get out at all, perhaps a local walking club or swimming club? Those are all the things I'd be doing if I wasn't moving to NYC, and once I'm there I'll be looking for as much in-person stuff as possible.
Like I said, much like dating it takes time and consistent effort and some friendships will fizzle out. It definitely doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you!

Apart from the humour, compasssion, interesting personal stories and all of A's wonderful wild tit, I have also learnt quite a bit about my self over these last months on here.

Some stuff has reasonated with me, some stuff has struck some of my preciously held 'value' nerves and some of it has been neither here nor there.

Is KM actually Tallulah - the one of the low slung jogging bottoms fame? :oops:

I feel like I've wandered into some kind of Telenovela and I can't keep up
I KNEW that spoiler title wasn't legit!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Apart from the humour, compasssion, interesting personal stories and all of A's wonderful wild tit, I have also learnt quite a bit about my self over these last months on here.

Some stuff has reasonated with me, some stuff has struck some of my preciously held 'value' nerves and some of it has been neither here nor there.

Is KM actually Tallulah - the one of the low slung jogging bottoms fame? :oops:

I feel like I've wandered into some kind of Telenovela and I can't keep up
According to Kindnessmatters post outing themselves above yes 🤷‍♀️ Who knows 🤦‍♀️ Telenovela is right! :ROFLMAO:
BIB I totally agree with you here! ❤ That's not been a bad thing for me as I can be a bit black and white in my thinking at times and could do with a bit more nuance to my opinions on some things (y)

oOH Jensen :love:
Mmmm yes he's a handsome man :LOL: I loved that show but I can't remember what season I stopped watching, like season 489 when there was Purgatory maybe? ;)

Reactions: 1
Honestly I think this is way more common than people imagine. It's just not talked about a lot. I think if there was anything 'wrong' with you, you'd know it - but people with all kinds of personalities (even horrible ones) have friends, and so many great personalities don't. I think it's more to do with where life takes you, and sometimes we end up with few people around us.
Are there any online groups you can join that are face to face? The friends in America I have now started off like that. Face to face is a lot better than typing. Perhaps around a shared interest. You could even start one yourself! There must be loads of stuff like that in this day and age, like virtual book clubs. Or depending on if you're able to get out at all, perhaps a local walking club or swimming club? Those are all the things I'd be doing if I wasn't moving to NYC, and once I'm there I'll be looking for as much in-person stuff as possible.
Like I said, much like dating it takes time and consistent effort and some friendships will fizzle out. It definitely doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you!

I started to write something else then go side tracked with new thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mmmm yes he's a handsome man :LOL: I loved that show but I can't remember what season I stopped watching, like season 489 when there was Purgatory maybe? ;)
I stopped watching pretty early on. It was just as the brother started to turn demonic I think. If I watched it now I'd be drooling over the dad, that's how much time has passed!

• Heart
BIB I totally agree with you here! ❤ That's not been a bad thing for me as I can be a bit black and white in my thinking at times and could do with a bit more nuance to my opinions on some things (y)
I started to write something that I thought was profound then got sidetracked with less profound thoughts and forgot to delete it.

Walk with me sister. I can do black and white too. It's only with distance and bit a deep reflection that the colour in it starts to come through.

• Heart
I stopped watching pretty early on. It was just as the brother started to turn demonic I think. If I watched it now I'd be drooling over the dad, that's how much time has passed!

Who is the this man? I feel a bit fluttery. He has a look of Javier Bardem about him.

• Haha
ETA: @Ena Sharples This is Jensen Ackles he's pretty! 😍

Yeah I'm sorry but I'd run over JA in hobnailed boots to get at JDM :ROFLMAO: Oft gosh well it's a roller coaster and I hear the ending was naff from there on out! I started to get a bit depressed with all the side characters/hunters getting killed off :( Some of them were awesome, like Charlie! She was my girl crush! Felicia Day is beautiful ❤

@clarkees Please don't feel like that, I think you have been lovely and I don't hold it against anyone who doesn't feel like I do. Part of my anger is I don't want anyone here to be hurt in anyway, I feel quite protective of you all and our little safe space ❤ ETA: the gif was a silly tongue in cheek laugh at my own grumpiness :LOL:

• Heart
ETA: @Ena Sharples This is Jensen Ackles he's pretty! 😍

Yeah I'm sorry but I'd run over JA in hobnailed boots to get at JDM :ROFLMAO: Oft gosh well it's a roller coaster and I hear the ending was naff from there on out! I started to get a bit depressed with all the side characters/hunters getting killed off :( Some of them were awesome, like Charlie! She was my girl crush! Felicia Day is beautiful ❤

@clarkees Please don't feel like that, I think you have been lovely and I don't hold it against anyone who doesn't feel like I do. Part of my anger is I don't want anyone here to be hurt in anyway, I feel quite protective of you all and our little safe space ❤
He's very pretty indeed, hello tiger! 🐯

• Haha
Oops sorry wrong dude! @Ena Sharples

Ha ha! Yes Jeffrey Dean Morgan is pretty much perfection looks wise for me, I like a more rugged looking guy ❤ Makes me laugh he's not that much older than the Supernatural guys and he played their dad :ROFLMAO: Jensen is very handsome but a bit too chiselled for my taste... and I can't help but really love a beardy bloke 🤷‍♀️

ETA: To, Two and Too GLP :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ :LOL:

• Heart
Here's hoping this spoiler works because honestly 99 per cent of the ones I try don't! Thank you so much for sharing all that with me, it really means a lot. I'm so sorry you've been through a similar situation too because from every post of yours I've read you seem like such a lovely, bright, intelligent and bitingly witty person I never would have imagined you'd have any problem with friendships. I think part of my problem is similar to your experiences. I went to one primary school (grades 1 to 7) then 4 high schools, 2 universities and a thing we have in Australia called TAFE to study computing in one school, and film and television in another. And thought I made friends at the schools they never really continued after I left.
I always wondered what I do wrong because most people seem to have friends from childhood, or at least some social circle, and I've never really been able to maintain any. It sometimes feels like they just put up with me when they have to and don't think about me again when I'm gone. But as I said I can't ask them if that's the case because they've moved on, had lives, jobs, marriages, children. And I've had nothing. I got sick 18 years ago and have had to live in 'lock down' conditions since. So I've only had one job, got sick, I'm single so I never got the chance to meet someone and fall in love, get married and have kids and live happily ever after. I live like it's Groundhog Day, every day, for 18 years. I wake up sick, watch tv or hop on the computer, go back to bed, repeat again and again. So literally the only people I get to meet are online, and as you can see here, it doesn't seem to go very well. I wish so much that I knew if it was me, and what I could change about me, what I'm doing wrong. Or if it's just a ce like you've got, where it's not you, it's just bad luck. Do you mind if I ask what kind of dance you do? I did ballet as a little girl (and found out I had flat feet!) and did it again at Adult Ed for fun.
Hi @KindnessMatters I hope you don't mind me commenting on your post but I just wanted to say that when you first joined I was concerned you were possibly an FM. Now I was basing that on your early posts that to me felt as though you were trying to cause discord among other posters. I'd like to give a couple of examples if I may -
- you made a comment insinuating IG may be refusing roles to keep his earnings down so that he has to pay AE less
- there was another comment insinuating IG may have had affairs /flirted whilst working away from home.

Those 2 examples were when you were fairly new and the majority of users were just discussing the disgusting behaviour of Alice and to me at that time it felt like you were trying to turn people against IG and take the heat off Alice. I'm not saying that's what you were doing as I can't speak for you, but all I can say is that was the feeling I got. At this point I'd just like to say that I'm not a huge fan of IG so it wasn't that I was feeling defensive as you were making insinuations against a hero of mine, it just irked me that your username was Kindness Matters yet your posts weren't indicating that to me. I actually had you on ignore for a while (along with many others 😂) but that was to keep my stress levels down as I was finding certain people were posting things that were causing me anxiety. If any posters on the MT are making you feel stressed or anxious then maybe it would help you to do the same thing? 🙂
With regard to having no friends, I don't think this is as unusual as you think. I do have a supportive group of friends and family but put me in the company of people I don't know and I'm a mess. There's been many a time over the years when there's been a group of people all having a laugh together and I'll say something that I think is funny and the conversation will stop dead and people will be looking at me like WTF 😂 I'm just not as funny as other people and my social anxiety causes me to say Twatty things that make even me cringe. I think it's likely that you've just not found your tribe yet but when you do those people will become friends that stick around.

Oops sorry wrong dude! @Ena Sharples

Ha ha! Yes Jeffrey Dean Morgan is pretty much perfection looks wise for me, I like a more rugged looking guy ❤ Makes me laugh he's not that much older than the Supernatural guys and he played their dad :ROFLMAO: Jensen is very handsome but a bit too chiselled for my taste... and I can't help but really love a beardy bloke 🤷‍♀️

ETA: To, Two and Too GLP :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ :LOL:
Yep, I love beardy blokes too... As long as they don't have hairy backs or bums 😂 JDM is gorgeous. I watched him in this weird TV show with Halle Berry, can't remember the name of it off the top of my head but she was an astronaut and whilst on a solo mission she was impregnated by an alien force 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I get what you're saying @Caitlyn130 but I find reading some of that above* to be (in my opinion) emotionally manipulative, gaslighting rubbish being directed (in my opinion) at me (in part) I don't find that ok at all.

I do have that user on ignore and maybe I just need to drop it at that and jump on myself heavily for reading the posts... but I actually feel like a safe space has been violated 😓

I seriously considered leaving the thread myself today when I saw that little show ignored content and clicked to see who had joined. The only reason I didn't was because I refuse to be chased off - and I do feel like this is a subtle attempt to chase people away sorry 😬

I'm not trying to be argumentative at all here, I hope it comes across in the way I intend it to, an explanation of why I for one am not comfortable with certain posters coming here ❤

ETA: I do absolutely agree we have more in common than not but that only works if everyone comes to the table intending to play nice (y) I've run out of ability to play nice now sorry x

ETA: tit! * not your stuff! Kindness' stuff. :eek:

I have a serious willpower problem.

So since you have outed yourself (I honestly had no idea who you were passed your username up till this point... and I'm not sure why we need to know your real identity but ok) You have said some pretty... interesting things at timesView attachment 1015517
You've liked some questionable things:

And sorry but your writing has shown some really not very nice or kind views about women from what I've been told, sincerely seek therapy for all of this ^ - I actually do mean that kindly. I don't think people hold these views without being damaged.

I don't think it excuses giving up your free thought or liking posts like the one you liked however.
I'm sorry you think I'm gaslighting you, or anyone, I'm not sure what I would gain by doing that, and it's certainly not something I'd ever think to do.
I personally don't remember that conversation with Tallulah, and from reading it even I gasped at the first part of what I said. But judging from the bottom part of it I can only think that I was trying to say to her that this isn't a cult and Tallulah (or any other FM) doesn't get to attack on AE's behalf, that if she wants to behave in a certain way then that's on her. I can't really judge the full thing out of context so you'll have to forgive me for not knowing why I answered that way. For the record though, I don't know when I made that comment, but since then I've firmly left #TeamAlice and don't like her at all. What I thought were humorous jokes in her hashtag comments, I've come to realise (through being here) were really bullying comments aimed at IG. I don't use Instagram or Twitter that much, so I didn't see most of what Alice was saying, and when I did see it I assumed she was joking. But since coming here, I've seen post after post after post that just shows she was putting IG down on purpose in those hashtags and that he genuinely didn't want his photo's taken and I was horrified that I'd unwittingly invaded his privacy without really knowing it. I also don't get online that much (due to my illnesses) and so a lot of the tweet and delete posts AE makes were completely missed by me. She'd deleted them before I even saw them so I had no idea until I joined Tattle that she'd even said all that stuff.

As to the post I liked about Been waiting for a like on the Bianca killing tweet - just the one. That total fuckturd Tallullah. I liked that because I wanted to see what people 'liked' the tweet about killing Bianca so I could report them to twitter. I wasn't in any way saying I agreed with the tweet about killing Bianca. And I think Tallulah is a total fuckturd. Does that answer what you meant there or have I misunderstood?

I am very intrigued by your comment about me not liking women, and I honestly don't know what I've said to give that impression to anyone. If you feel comfortable could you please link me to comments I've made that you've found disturbing? I find it gravely disturbing that I've ever given anyone that impression and if my comments are along that line by God I most definitely will be seeking therapy for it! And I thank you for pointing this out to me, I'm sincerely very shocked and had no idea I'd said anything that came across that way and want to address the issue myself immediately.

ETA: grammar

Last edited:
I think I have read that post earlier wrong and Kindness matters wasn't trying to say they were Tallulah at all, in which case what I said about her writing can be ignored.

I apologise for not taking the time to read that properly, I have clearly got completely the wrong end of the stick there!

Yep, I love beardy blokes too... As long as they don't have hairy backs or bums 😂JDM is gorgeous. I watched him in this weird TV show with Halle Berry, can't remember the name of it off the top of my head but she was an astronaut and whilst on a solo mission she was impregnated by an alien force 😱
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I went out with a guy with an incredibly hairy back once! Seriously could have shaved my full name into it! Was like fur from shoulders to waistband... I never got further than that but for other reasons than the hair :LOL: I could have lived with the hair, not my cup of tea but 🤷‍♀️ if we had gotten on better it would have been ok I think :LOL:

Oh that's weird! *scoots off to google this worrying slightly about what will show in my internet history* :ROFLMAO:

ETA: Google said Extant?

Last edited:
  • Heart

The compliments are pure fact! The ironic thing is that everyone in this thread is amongst the list of people here that I thought were really cool and nice, and ironically I inadvertently ended up pissing people off so much they didn't want to be around me! I mean I'd be here apologising to anyone if I'd upset them but I think it meant even more to me because it was the people I thought I liked the best that disliked me the most and I just didn't know where in the world I was going wrong.
Thanks for your suggestions about online groups, I'm in some on Facebook with the same illnesses as me but as you can imagine a bunch of sick people don't usually have the time or energy to contact each other. That's why it's taking me forever to reply to everyone (sorry!) but it's very tiring on my arms and I make so many spelling mistakes it's exhausting. I didn't know there were groups where you could talk face to face online with others, I don't own a camera but it might be worth investing in, because as I said typing is exhausting. That's given me some hope, thank you!

Congratulations on moving to New York! How exciting! I've always wanted to see the Chrysler building, so if you ever get there give the old girl a pat for me and tell her I think she looks stunning! That's such a great idea to find little groups in your new neighbourhood to join so you can get to meet people and enjoy your hobbies! Sadly I've gotten to the stage at the moment where I'm bedbound or on the lounge with an ottoman, I only go out about 6 times a year, and that's to the doctors or to visit my Dad's grave. But hopefully one day I'll be well enough to go for walks (and thin enough to swim), that would be so wonderful! Thank you again for your kind words and suggestions, it's really meant a lot to me, and I appreciate it very much ♥

I think I have read that post earlier wrong and Kindness matters wasn't trying to say they were Tallulah at all, in which case what I said about her writing can be ignored.

I apologise for not taking the time to read that properly, I have clearly got completely the wrong end of the stick there!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I went out with a guy with an incredibly hairy back once! Seriously could have shaved my full name into it! Was like fur from shoulders to waistband... I never got further than that but for other reasons than the hair :LOL: I could have lived with the hair, not my cup of tea but 🤷‍♀️ if we had gotten on better it would have been ok I think :LOL:

Oh that's weird! *scoots off to google this worrying slightly about what will show in my internet history* :ROFLMAO:

Oh so you don't think I said anything anti women?? I really hope that was a genuine misunderstanding because I was mortified that I might have said anything like that. If anyone does want to know, I don't mind giving my real name here. If I get trolled, I get trolled.

Yes, it was Extant 😀 Sorry I was too lazy to look it up.

Re Hairy backs
I'd had a couple of dates with this bloke when he suggested going back to his for coffee 😉 We'd been having a nice snog on the sofa when I asked to use the loo, walked in the bathroom and the shower curtain was pulled around the bath, well clearly I had to pull it back to have a look... OMG, I've never seen so much dark, thick body hair in one place in my life 😱 Why the hell wouldn't he have cleaned the bath before taking me back to his? 😂 I immediately feigned a headache and went home, and didn't see him again. 🤢 It might sound shallow but I'm afraid that was a deal breaker for me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.