Tattle Life Book Club

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Count me in too! It’s a great idea, there’s so many interesting and funny people who post on this site, it would be fun to hear everyones thoughts about each book.
I like the look of This Time Next Year for a nice say January read.

Reactions: 2
I would like to join in.. and guess what I have just started on my kindle?! This Time Next Year!!
It’s a sign 😃😃😃

Reactions: 5
Count me in! Are we going for This Time Next Year?

Reactions: 2
Love this idea. I set myself a high target for reading in 2020 and was so chuffed to be able to reach it. Unfortunately, since i hit my target, i have hit a slump, so a book club would be lush!

Reactions: 3
Wiling to put forward option 1

mainly because it’s 99 cent on both kindle and iBooks, and so everyone can be included (it might be a good idea to make our first book accessible to most 🤷‍♀️)

its set around new year, reviews look good enough,
and it’s VERY easy reading by the looks of it, so might be a good one to start ease into January with?

(Not suggesting all books should be chick lit, don’t judge me 😂)

we have 4/5 days to come up with more suggestions anyway. So please do suggest any you can think of (or slate this one if you’ve read it)

Amazon product

or even give the “club“ an idea of what you have read and enjoyed in the past 🙂

also I’m not taking control of this (it looks that way I’m sure 😂) just starting it off 🥳
So are we going with this?
I think it would be great if we could stick with lower priced books so that it is affordable for all.

Reactions: 9
I would love to join! I have just read This Time Next Year though and i absolutely loved it so it’s a good pick

Reactions: 4
I’m in on this! (First delve into the “off topic section glad I came here!)

I’ve always been a “physical book” reader uno, but seeing how cheap some books are on ebooks is turning me. This book is 99p as opposed to £6.55 cheapest paperback. I also recently paid £10 for a book which I recommended to someone and she said “ooh! Only 99p on kindle” I nearly fell over lol.

Just seen kindle app is available for free on iPhone so there we go 😁 I’m such a grandma!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve always been a “physical book” reader uno, but seeing how cheap some books are on ebooks is turning me. This book is 99p as opposed to £6.55 cheapest paperback
oohhhhhh I used to always say I’d never read on a device of any sort, and as much as I love physical books.

I now exclusively read on iPad/kindle 😂

Count me in too. I am in a book club and we have had to meet via zoom. We just read The Salt Path.

• Haha