Tattle Life Book Club

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, it’s in the title,
but I’m not sure how well it would work when it comes to choosing a book that most have access to, monthly or bi monthly, what genre is most popular.

there’s a real community growing on tattle and it would be good to see if that can include something more than influencer drama!
Fab idea.

Reactions: 1
So happy with the response!!!! 🥰

so now comes the hard part.

how do we choose our January book!

maybe if we have some suggestions we can put it to a poll?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Would we be allowed a thread per month/book so that it’s easy to avoid spoilers if you are a bit behind and it doesn’t become a huge intimidating thread or can we only close a thread that’s full?

Reactions: 16
I'm in, but currently I'm reading a lot of tech books - I really don't think "Citrix CCA-V Xen App and Xen Desktop 7.2x Administration" will have people on the edge of their seats? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Might be good to also look on Amazon before choosing so that a book that is affordable for all is chosen.

I'm in, but currently I'm reading a lot of tech books - I really don't think "Citrix CCA-V Xen App and Xen Desktop 7.2x Administration" will have people on the edge of their seats? :ROFLMAO:
Nah, read that already! 😜 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Love this idea. I’m such a bookworm but have struggled to read during 2020 as my heads all over the place so a book group would be fab to get me back in the groove 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me, me, me!!

I went from reading 150 books in 2019 to 11 in 2020 need my mojo back and to be honest i love you lot on here so if anyone can encourage me back into it it's you bunch

• Heart
This is a great idea.

I’d like to suggest we include popular/acclaimed books from a variety of genres. I’d love to widen my knowledge in an accessible way.

Reactions: 7
Me, me, me!!

I went from reading 150 books in 2019 to 11 in 2020 need my mojo back and to be honest i love you lot on here so if anyone can encourage me back into it it's you bunch
150 is amazing, but this makes me feel a lot better for massively missing my goodreads challenge this year 😂

• Heart
Quick suggestion... Not sure whether its a thing in mainland uk or just here in NI. Ni libraries use overdrive and you can borrow e-books. If it is an option maybe this is something we could consider so its inclusive to all who perhaps don't have the spare cash for new books each month.just a suggestion though
0E847CA0-B56F-4DEB-B58A-248D2493B8B3.jpeg

• Heart
Quick suggestion... Not sure whether its a thing in mainland uk or just here in NI. Ni libraries use overdrive and you can borrow e-books. If it is an option maybe this is something we could consider so its inclusive to all who perhaps don't have the spare cash for new books each month.just a suggestion though
It’s a great idea but most uk libraries are different in my experience, mine uses BorrowBox instead and the books included on that between my library and my mums local differ pretty wildly sadly :(
Though having this info somewhere so people can at least check seems like a good idea?

love this idea though! I’d love to be able to discuss what I’m reading more. It’s hard to find discussions to be part of rather than ones that are long over.

Reactions: 2
Wiling to put forward option 1

mainly because it’s 99 cent on both kindle and iBooks, and so everyone can be included (it might be a good idea to make our first book accessible to most 🤷‍♀️)

its set around new year, reviews look good enough,
and it’s VERY easy reading by the looks of it, so might be a good one to start ease into January with?

(Not suggesting all books should be chick lit, don’t judge me 😂)

we have 4/5 days to come up with more suggestions anyway. So please do suggest any you can think of (or slate this one if you’ve read it)

Amazon product

or even give the “club“ an idea of what you have read and enjoyed in the past 🙂

also I’m not taking control of this (it looks that way I’m sure 😂) just starting it off 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Count me in!

Wiling to put forward option 1

mainly because it’s 99 cent on both kindle and iBooks, and so everyone can be included (it might be a good idea to make our first book accessible to most 🤷‍♀️)

its set around new year, reviews look good enough,
and it’s VERY easy reading by the looks of it, so might be a good one to start ease into January with?

(Not suggesting all books should be chick lit, don’t judge me 😂)

we have 4/5 days to come up with more suggestions anyway. So please do suggest any you can think of (or slate this one if you’ve read it)

Amazon product
Reading this now - enjoying it so far. It's an easy read

Count me in!

Reading this now - enjoying it so far. It's an easy read
oh no 😆😆 it seems a bit like a chewing gum book - which I read 80% of the time 🤣 don’t judge!!

I just looked at the “new and trending“ page on iBooks to see what was popular right now and that jumped out.

were all facing month 23 at home 😐
I’m sure by March we’ll be reading something more meaty! We just need some suggestions!

Reactions: 2