Tattle Life Book Club

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! Is the thread/book club still going? I fell behind and have just finished American Dirt. Seems very quiet on here!

Reactions: 3
I was wondering the same. I LOVED American Dirt!! What did you think?
Glad it's not just me! Me too!!! What an incredible book! Definitely in my top 5 of all time. A real page turner and so vivid. Her writing is amazing.

Reactions: 2
I loved American Dirt too! I think the book club is now on The Push by Ashley Audrain but I haven’t managed to get a copy yet.

I loved American Dirt too! I think the book club is now on The Push by Ashley Audrain but I haven’t managed to get a copy yet.
From what I can see it's already been discussed! Do you know what the next one is?

Reactions: 1
Anyone have any suggestions for books for this month? I started reading this once I finished The Push. I know it's now a show on Netflix but I havent seen it. Amazon product

Sorry I’ve been totally out of it! I can’t afford books that aren’t 99p or I haven’t been able to get from my local library!

Reactions: 2
Has the book club fizzled out? :(
It does seem that way :(. Does anyone have the time and the want to take the lead on this thread pretty please? We need a monthly poll to choose a book that takes place in advance of discussing the current read and a thread to be created for each book we read and the link posted here....It does seem that without someone taking charge this isn't really possible!

Reactions: 4
It does seem that way :(. Does anyone have the time and the want to take the lead on this thread pretty please? We need a monthly poll to choose a book that takes place in advance of discussing the current read and a thread to be created for each book we read and the link posted here....It does seem that without someone taking charge this isn't really possible!
I would but I am not able to start new threads for skme reason.

Helloooooooo! ANYBODY out there??

I am happy to start a new thread and poll if you have suggestions.
@Yel Are you still our Mod?

Reactions: 6