Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mail uses tattle info for a whole article as per usual, but because it's undeniable that someone here shared the public document they have to give tattle one small mention at the end of the article.

Screenshot_20230421_122131_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230421_122113_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And yet, in the next breath they are parroting influencers calling Tattle dangerous!

Reactions: 7
(This won’t load ) If anyone’s interested in reading about us antifans 😂

Reactions: 5
Once again assuming that everyone here is a woman...

Although that's more realistic than Supertanskii saying that Tattle is "mostly men" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
(This won’t load ) If anyone’s interested in reading about us antifans 😂
Funny coz it’s what people do in real life but coz it’s written down on here everyone loses their tit

Reactions: 12
Funny coz it’s what people do in real life but coz it’s written down on here everyone loses their tit
Absolutely, my workplace is full of bitching , I’ve heard far worse on our breaks than I have in here .

Reactions: 14
Absolutely, my workplace is full of bitching , I’ve heard far worse on our breaks than I have in here .
I work in engineering and you'd think that, being stereotypically filled with middle aged men (me included lol), there'd be less gossip and bitching. Wrong! We're just as bad as anyone, if not worse sometimes 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Those cruel Tattlers saying they don't like the name of the tiktoker called Trewley-Precious (obviously pronounced truly) 😆.

Horrific stuff. Worst site on the internet.
Screenshot_20230914_131145_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As I said in the thread, I misread it as "Twelve", which I'm not sure is much better as a name, mind you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve always been surprised that Alice Evans hasn’t popped up more. I know she gets the DM tit, but she never stops talking about Tattle on Twitter via her fake accounts.

Reactions: 6
4chan is over 20 years old and has been cited in mass shootings. I think tattle is safe

Reactions: 8
I cut my message board teeth on LUE and the early 4chan years ago.

They were brutal and proper nasty.

This place is a model of restraint and taste in comparison thanks to user base and admin.

People just don't like beng called out.

Reactions: 15