Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, this one is really insinuating that it was tattle life who was ordering prostitutes and takeaways to his house. Provide the bleeping evidence then?! It’s a public forum, if there were loads of people leaking his address on here and organizing mass trolling campaigns against him, surely he would be able to get a few screenshots of it?
Isn't strange how none of these people ever have screenshots? So often they say Tattle publishes addresses, organises campaigns, contacts schools, threatens violence etc etc etc. But if ever challenged they'll always say this information 'is in the hands of the police'.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't strange how none of these people ever have screenshots? So often they say Tattle publishes addresses, organises campaigns, contacts schools, threatens violence etc etc etc. But if ever challenged they'll always say this information 'is in the hands of their police'. Imagination 🙄
FTFY😇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard of that person. It’s quite funny in one way, because when MN first started talking about the Instamums, there were a number of influencers inserting themselves into the drama when they weren’t being discussed because they knew a mention on those threads would drive traffic to their pages. However, the MN threads were heavily moderated so one complaint and the thread was pulled or a post was deleted. I do actually think the influencers believe that they’ve arrived once they get a Tattle thread but they hate that they can’t control the narrative. Tough titty though. It’s so boring but if you don’t want people talking about you and discussing the ins and outs of your personal life, disappear back into the oblivion from whence you came. Or maybe learn an actual talent so everyone can discuss that instead of how you pimp your kids out, who you’re dating, how tit your decor is or the grift you’ve got going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve never heard of that person. It’s quite funny in one way, because when MN first started talking about the Instamums, there were a number of influencers inserting themselves into the drama when they weren’t being discussed because they knew a mention on those threads would drive traffic to their pages. However, the MN threads were heavily moderated so one complaint and the thread was pulled or a post was deleted. I do actually think the influencers believe that they’ve arrived once they get a Tattle thread but they hate that they can’t control the narrative. Tough titty though. It’s so boring but if you don’t want people talking about you and discussing the ins and outs of your personal life, disappear back into the oblivion from whence you came. Or maybe learn an actual talent so everyone can discuss that instead of how you pimp your kids out, who you’re dating, how tit your decor is or the grift you’ve got going on.
I’ve never heard of her either 😂 just seems to be the usual articles recycled, they wish we were obsessed with them, but it’s the other way about, as one of them pointed out all publicity helps , no matter if it’s good or bad.

they hate that they can’t control the narrative.
It does get rather silly when threads start saying "OMG they a narcissist & loves this tattle thread", happens all the time 🤦‍♀️.

Literally no one with an active tattle thread enjoys that they're outwitted by the wisdom of the crowd and there's a receipt of their behavior.

We put a lot in to keep threads running in the background and then people posting here demand they're shut down, like the influencer wants, because they've got bored that it's circular.

Reactions: 17
They dont see the irony that we know so much about these people because it is information they have shared. full names, dates of birth, partner's name, when they are holiday, what their bedrooms look like, siblings names, children's names, the schools they attend, ailments they have, their mental health history, it is all out there. How? Cry me a river

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They dont see the irony that we know so much about these people because it is information they have shared. full names, dates of birth, partner's name, when they are holiday, what their bedrooms look like, siblings names, children's names, the schools they attend, ailments they have, their mental health history, it is all out there. How? Cry me a river
Their ego doesn’t see the damage 🙄 I keep reminding my own kids anything they put online is there for eternity, you can’t control what the public do with that info once it’s made public. I’ve seen comments on influencers posts reminding them about sharing certain things only for it to be ignored in favour of the Ad they’re pushing…Live by the sword ,die by it ! imo

Reactions: 11
That is exactly it.
Never fails to amaze me that if the Government, for eg, demand that extremely private details of your children be made public for all to see, most people including influencers would rightly be outraged at the abuse of privacy.
Yet these same people will happily and voluntarily divulge the most intimate and private details of their children's life and existence with accompanying photos. Not least making identity theft in the future a real possibility for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen an influencer share her child’s birth records with every personal detail visible, including health number.

• Wow
  • Sad
I'm not sure why a few threads on a message board would constitute "harassment". It's not the same as going to the page of an influencer and directed nasty comments at them.

Nothing here is worse than commentary you'd see in other places like Twitter.

I'm not sure why a few threads on a message board would constitute "harassment". It's not the same as going to the page of an influencer and directed nasty comments at them.

Nothing here is worse than commentary you'd see in other places like Twitter.
If anything twitter js much worse, there seems to be minimal moderation there. Agree about influencers disclosing way too much of their lives online, a couple of people I follow live in thrbsame area of London as me and from my knowledge of the area I have worked out the building they live in, I'm not some kind of crazed stalker so I don't care but if i can do it without even making an effort god knows who else can

All of these articles about tattle never cease to baffle me tbh. Abuse of celebrities and public figures on social media happens constantly, yet it’s rarely reported on. Just today Spurs supporters (being the utterly vitriolic and toxic fanbase that we are) abused one of our own players so hard on social media after a poor performance that he’s actually fully deleted both twitter and insta. Not seeing any news articles calling out twitter or instagram for allowing it on their platform though!
Let’s face it, the only reason tattle gets so much attention is because it’s seen as a forum for bitchy women. That’s it.

Reactions: 23
Let’s face it, the only reason tattle gets so much attention is because it’s seen as a forum for bitchy women. That’s it.
Whereas mumsnet, the OG forum for bitchy women, gets a free pass because its owner knows people in the media.

Reactions: 8