Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never encountered Nick Smith before but bloody hell he looks awful for 33, looks more like mid-40s

Reactions: 8
Well, quite a few people who knew him personally came out and talked about how he used to sell cars and screwed a bunch of people over and was in loads of debt etc. he has always claimed it was because of tiktok trolls though. I don’t believe it for one second.
His house wasn’t even that badly damaged either, they set fire to his car and it caused some smoke damage to the house but there was no structural damage whatsoever. In fact the house didn’t even belong to him iirc, it belonged to his MIL. Either way, he has milked this situation (which happened 2 years ago now) for all it’s worth though, last year he was on a documentary with David Baddiel about tiktok trolling and everything 💀
I thought that, apparently he was disliked by the neighbours. I would really hope no Tattlers were involved! I know we have a good witch about things but addresses and house fires is extreme

Reactions: 6
I thought that, apparently he was disliked by the neighbours. I would really hope no Tattlers were involved! I know we have a good witch about things but addresses and house fires is extreme
I think the chances of someone on tattle being involved are zero ngl. At the time the fire happened he had 1 thread on here which had about 10 pages and had been going for 6 months. Not sure why he’s suddenly bringing up tattle after his official line has always been that it was one of the 4 million people he has exposed his family to on tiktok who was responsible.
I think it’s fairly obvious that it was someone who knew him personally though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
*puts stick in spokes, falls off bike, blames tattle meme*

These people with very dodgy pasts, debts and enemies IRL suddenly blame people who at worst are bitchy. We ban people that actually troll influencers on their feed or come here with hateful posts.

Stephanie Davies is on about police and eye pee addresses tracing people here, sure hun. It's kinda frustrating still having to say after 5 years this is bullshit.

Tattle is pretty mild compared to your average sports forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No idea who they are but apparently we’ve made their lives a misery 😂 I’m not sure if he’s trying to pin all those incidents on tattlers but it’s all a bit far fetched and attention seeking.
WTF is on that anti-bullying wall? Is it every online username that has pissed them off?

Reactions: 7
I think the chances of someone on tattle being involved are zero ngl. At the time the fire happened he had 1 thread on here which had about 10 pages and had been going for 6 months. Not sure why he’s suddenly bringing up tattle after his official line has always been that it was one of the 4 million people he has exposed his family to on tiktok who was responsible.
I think it’s fairly obvious that it was someone who knew him personally though.
Those sort of crimes are almost never strangers, unless it's a mistaken identity.

Reactions: 11
WTF is on that anti-bullying wall? Is it every online username that has pissed them off?
Nah it was worse than that.
It was a wall full of the usernames of their followers who were ‘standing up against bullying’, in order to get them to write your name on there you had to send them a big gift on tiktok live 😂. And people actually used to do it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly know nothing about them. I just thought him mentioning tattle was him trying to get himself noticed, if he’s basically on the run why is he doing press articles? then blaming trolls for his misery, he’s even disclosed his location then blames trolls for tracking him down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We have a lot of racketeering where I’m from and that’s exactly the action they take for unpaid debts, I notice the police received a threat concerning him there’s usually a codeword used in that instance for them to take it seriously, it points to somebody with a gripe although it reads like it’s tattlers to blame for these things, he’s already stated where he’s living after saying he had to keep moving to get away from these people 🥴…GFM’s are such easy money there should be tighter controls on them they’re so open to abuse.
A woman with a penchant for goss and lols isn’t going to escalate to quite a somewhat advanced level of criminality after posting on here - he’s pissed off the wrong person and they’ve petrol bombed his car the idiot. Or he’s done it himself for insurance purposes or the grift.

Imagine if you’d genuinely been the victim of a crime like that - wouldn’t you want the police out there finding actually who did it? Who could have killed ur family? But this bloke chooses to blame a bleeping website? Give over

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A woman with a penchant for goss and lols isn’t going to escalate to quite a somewhat advanced level of criminality after posting on here - he’s pissed off the wrong person and they’ve petrol bombed his car the idiot. Or he’s done it himself for insurance purposes or the grift.

Imagine if you’d genuinely been the victim of a crime like that - wouldn’t you want the police out there finding actually who did it? Who could have killed ur family? But this bloke chooses to blame a bleeping website? Give over
There was a big police investigation into it at the time, there was cctv footage of the 2 lads who actually did it that was aired on BBC news, in the press and everything. If it was anything at all to do with tattle life then the police would have said long ago so I’ve genuinely no clue why is suddenly piping up now and blaming tattle 😂

• Heart
There was a big police investigation into it at the time, there was cctv footage of the 2 lads who actually did it that was aired on BBC news, in the press and everything. If it was anything at all to do with tattle life then the police would have said long ago so I’ve genuinely no clue why is suddenly piping up now and blaming tattle 😂
Tbh he sounds like a complete moron so I’m off to join his threads. He’s living in beautiful Kent boarders south London suburbia in a semi detached owned by his MIL and still behaving like this? Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh he sounds like a complete moron so I’m off to join his threads. He’s living in beautiful Kent boarders south London suburbia in a semi detached owned by his MIL and still behaving like this? Pathetic.
He is absolute scum of the earth and genuinely one of the worst family tiktokers out there. Some of the ‘pranks’ he has done in the past on his family are some of the most dangerous and abusive things I’ve ever seen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Stephanie Davies is on about police and eye pee addresses tracing people here, sure hun. It's kinda frustrating still having to say after 5 years this is bullshit.
I just went over to insta to see what she was saying, now I have to spend the rest of the day reading serious literature or something in order to restore the brain cells I lost watching it. she eats curries in bed. How on earth does she have almost 1m followers?

Thanks for the compassion though, Steph ✌:rolleyes:

• Haha
I just went over to insta to see what she was saying, now I have to spend the rest of the day reading serious literature or something in order to restore the brain cells I lost watching it. she eats curries in bed. How on earth does she have almost 1m followers?

Thanks for the compassion though, Steph ✌:rolleyes:
Thanks for that - just went have a look too 😂
Blimey she waffles on a lot about being totally fine, not caring about trolls and being strong. She just doesn't care. Not one bit. Oh apart from that one woman she reported to the police who is obviously a Karen and mentally ill. But she feels sorry for her. And doesn't care.

• Haha
I lasted one story into Stephanie Davies. And to think I felt sorry for her when as a teen she had her shoes and dreams ripped away from her and sent away on a sparkling moon live on BBC one as prime time entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A woman with a penchant for goss and lols isn’t going to escalate to quite a somewhat advanced level of criminality after posting on here
It's one of those things where if I read about it happening with certain Fandoms / Hatedoms it wouldn't shock me, but at the same time it's not very likely.

Reactions: 4
This is from December so may have been posted,the lengths people go to ( hiring PI’s 🙄) to supposedly protect them / family and no thought to the child on her hip that’s she’s exploiting and monetising herself, let’s hope the online harms bill takes something from the French bill where parents won’t be allowed to exploit their kids until they’re old enough to consent .I’m sure there’d be plenty of influencers complaining it goes too far.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If people are reporting people to Social Services *for no reason at all* then that is a bad thing, obviously. There's a difference between that and reporting something which turns put to be fine but didn't necessarily look fine to the person reporting it. The best people to judge that are, funnily enough, Social Services.

The good of Tattle. Lessons not learned.

You can't blame Tattle for the actions of a few idiots and I am against anyone trying to make money or get famous by plastering their very young kids online for the world to see.

Reactions: 9
The good of Tattle. Lessons not learned.

You can't blame Tattle for the actions of a few idiots and I am against anyone trying to make money or get famous by plastering their very young kids online for the world to see.

Wow, this one is really insinuating that it was tattle life who was ordering prostitutes and takeaways to his house. Provide the bleeping evidence then?! It’s a public forum, if there were loads of people leaking his address on here and organizing mass trolling campaigns against him, surely he would be able to get a few screenshots of it?

• Heart