Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The horrors those tattlers get up to! Dark web stuff indeed :rolleyes:

But her suicide was to do with the Crown Prosecution Service and press intrusion like slashing her tyres outside her house, going by what her family said. If anyone is in a place to speculate on what no one will ever know it's them. How did it demonstrate actions online?

Dazed show their real lack of journalistic integrity by jumping on the disgusting bandwagon that influencers use someone else's suicide as a tool for themselves. And this someone else was in no way similar to insta bints.

Just more influencers and their friends in places trying to smear, thanks for the promo!
I’ve never seen one death threat on this site, why would people on here want to kill influencers because they’ve got a bad hairstyle or over selling ,it’s beyond ridiculous the stories being told 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve never seen one death threat on this site, why would people on here want to kill influencers because they’ve got a bad hairstyle or over selling ,it’s beyond ridiculous the stories being told 🤡
I think I've seen it once say that no one would miss katie price if she went, shortly after her drugs and booze am car flipping driving binge thing. Was deleted in minutes as it's too far.

This article starts off with death threats deliberately to set a false tone. Influencers lie about this all the time as it's indefensible.

They and their journalist friends are really not helping themselves.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think I've seen it once say that no one would miss katie price if she went, shortly after her drugs and booze am car flipping driving binge thing. Was deleted in minutes as it's too far.

This article starts off with death threats deliberately to set a false tone. Influencers lie about this all the time as it's indefensible.

They and their journalist friends are really not helping themselves.
The dozy influencer I watch has even tried to claim that .I can assure you the nearest we’ve ever come to a death threat was someone on the thread saying they’d offer her a free PT session 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just caught the end of You and Yours on R4 and a 'woman who lives in a large body' was complaining about Tattle, did anyone hear who it was?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just caught the end of You and Yours on R4 and a 'woman who lives in a large body' was complaining about Tattle, did anyone hear who it was?
Never heard of her, but it was Lindsay McGlone 'Fierce Fat Feminist"

Edit -
who has a thread here rollinwithlindsay
And Jamie Klingler (?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Never heard of her, but it was Lindsay McGlone 'Fierce Fat Feminist"
There were two of them, the one whinging about Tattle wants website hosts to have verifiable ID so that she can report and track them down if they are abusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's probably the same "body positivity" person that's got 3 pages on tattle and has been using it for publicity for ages. :sleep:

Do you know what I want hun? For influencers to actually be regulated and have to follow the rules. For children to not be used by their own parents as performers on social media. I'm far more likely to get what I want than you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just saw this on Twitter. Another of Clare Foges extremely well paid hot takes:

Screenshot_20220301-185109_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Loves Putin, Hates Tattle!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just saw this on Twitter. Another of Clare Foges extremely well paid hot takes:

View attachment 1096363

Loves Putin, Hates Tattle!

Genocide - all good ✅
Inciting riots on the Capitol - no problem ✅
Illegal invasion and potential war crimes - absolutely ✅
Calling out influencer fraud, advertising rule breaches, catching actual scammers & helping victims get money back - noyouevilbitchesontattlestopruiningpeopleslivesjuststopitstopitstopit.

Reactions: 17
I came across this on Google.

Is BIB possible?

Not sure if this has already been shown here so apologies if so.

A snippet.

How to stop harassment on Tattle.life

Emma was fully aware of her status in the public eye. She had experienced online abuse before. However, what she had not experienced was a clear campaign led by one or two individuals on a constant basis, which was constantly directed at her appearance and which started to intrude into her private life, including conversations about her alleged physical disability and mental health condition.

Emma was worried about the potential escalation not only in relation to the brands she worked with, but mainly the effect the constant digging was having on her well-being and on that of the people closed to her, who often also been mentioned in the harassing posts. It became Emma’s objective to find out who was responsible for initiating and fuelling the campaign against her. She wanted the harassment campaign to come to an end and for the people carrying it out to be held accountable.

Our solicitors were able to serve a Notice of Complaint on the website operator in relation to the abuse that Emma was experiencing. Upon our instructions and legal arguments, we provided Tattle.life with a detailed table of links to its website for removal as they were harming Emma. Our solicitors were also able to use their expertise and previous dealing with this website to demand that Tattle.life cooperate with a disclosure application to reveal with information about the posters who were the main contributors where Emma was concerned

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No. I've debunked that ages ago on this thread.

It's just a shady solicitor trying to trick influencers into giving cash.

Removing the link as to not give them the attention they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's be honest, nothing of it is real. So I doubt this Emma even exists else she'd have used tattle for attention in the press gloating about this apparent win.

Reactions: 10
I came across this on Google.

Is BIB possible?

Not sure if this has already been shown here so apologies if so.

A snippet.

How to stop harassment on Tattle.life

Emma was fully aware of her status in the public eye. She had experienced online abuse before. However, what she had not experienced was a clear campaign led by one or two individuals on a constant basis, which was constantly directed at her appearance and which started to intrude into her private life, including conversations about her alleged physical disability and mental health condition.

Emma was worried about the potential escalation not only in relation to the brands she worked with, but mainly the effect the constant digging was having on her well-being and on that of the people closed to her, who often also been mentioned in the harassing posts. It became Emma’s objective to find out who was responsible for initiating and fuelling the campaign against her. She wanted the harassment campaign to come to an end and for the people carrying it out to be held accountable.

Our solicitors were able to serve a Notice of Complaint on the website operator in relation to the abuse that Emma was experiencing. Upon our instructions and legal arguments, we provided Tattle.life with a detailed table of links to its website for removal as they were harming Emma. Our solicitors were also able to use their expertise and previous dealing with this website to demand that Tattle.life cooperate with a disclosure application to reveal with information about the posters who were the main contributors where Emma was concerned
The fact people believe this happened 🤡

Reactions: 11
I don't know if it's been mentioned already, however this site is way more than these "influencers" there are threads on every day life, real human issues, the stuff we go through and I've seen nothing but kindness and support. People seem to forget that.

Tattle isn't really different to gossip offline, people have their opinions/thoughts on things behind closed doors, the only difference is they are "typed" on here. It's also human nature to be curious about other humans. We are very privileged to be living in a society where we can freely express our thoughts without being shut down...access to socials being blocked...you see where I'm getting at there...

As for journo (write ups) acting holier than thou, is it not part of their MO to dissect the lives of individuals in the public eye? How can they berate others for the same thing they have done themselves for years? Pot. Kettle.

Some choose to live their lives in the public arena, some not, and guess what? People will like you or dislike you for whatever reason they may see fit, and there is nothing you can do about it, you can make someone else's opinion of you an issue only if you let it. Just dust the dirt of your shoulders and crack on!

Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's a wonder it took almost 3 years of the piss poor articles that failed to actually grasp why people gossip about public figures before they stopped popping up.

Jack Monroe spoke about tattle on radio 4 last weekend. Apparently it's people here trying to tear down working class women that have done good :rolleyes:

Despite Jack not being working class herself and people are calling her out on her ever more complicated web of lies and constant rattling for donations because she claims her rent bounced, can't afford butter or something and is suffering from (insert one of 30+ different ailments she claims to have whenever she's trying to deflect from her fuckups)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a wonder it took almost 3 years of the piss poor articles that failed to actually grasp why people gossip about public figures before they stopped popping up.

Jack Monroe spoke about tattle on radio 4 last weekend. Apparently it's people here trying to tear down working class women that have done good :rolleyes:

Despite Jack not being working class herself and people are calling her out on her ever more complicated web of lies and constant rattling for donations because she claims her rent bounced, can't afford butter or something and is suffering from (insert one of 30+ different ailments she claims to have whenever she's trying to deflect from her fuckups)

View attachment 1225866
even if she was working class, why does she think that excuses you for exploiting the background you come from once you begin making money? Most of the threads here have a theme. They dislike lazy influencers moving taking advantage of lower income people and faking they still are”one of them” flogging fast fashion/home stuff whilst kitting themselves with designer gear and bespoke furniture. 🤡 it’s the pretending you still relate for me just to make money x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
even if she was working class, why does she think that excuses you for exploiting the background you come from once you begin making money? Most of the threads here have a theme. They dislike lazy influencers moving taking advantage of lower income people and faking they still are”one of them” flogging fast fashion/home stuff whilst kitting themselves with designer gear and bespoke furniture. 🤡 it’s the pretending you still relate for me just to make money x
Agreed, you’d love Jack’s back story lol. Her public profile was built on the story of being a skint single mum just getting by… however just what exists in the public domain unravels this:
* in her viral blog which has since been deleted but was immortalised in the first book she references selling an Omega Seamaster watch gifted from her parents? These are £2.5k+
* dad has an MBE for services to fostering & is very senior in the fire service. Mum was a nurse, there’s tons of fostering related press about them. Their 5 bed detached home address is on companies house
* the same companies house where her dad lists his profession as landlord. He was gifted 3 properties (1 in bricks & mortar, the others in cash) - this is public domain too on gov.uk
* she’s the non resident parent, son lives with his genuinely low income father.

So her very origins story is a complete lie and now she’s raking it in (at least £2.5k from patreon, more likely 4-6k pcm, plus all media appearances anytime anyone talks about poverty she is in there like the little leach she is) whilst pretending to be poor. She rents a £750k house she whinges about not owning. She’s sub influencer scum tbh, at least they do a few minutes work for it she just grifts and lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Agreed, you’d love Jack’s back story lol. Her public profile was built on the story of being a skint single mum just getting by… however just what exists in the public domain unravels this:
* in her viral blog which has since been deleted but was immortalised in the first book she references selling an Omega Seamaster watch gifted from her parents? These are £2.5k+
* dad has an MBE for services to fostering & is very senior in the fire service. Mum was a nurse, there’s tons of fostering related press about them. Their 5 bed detached home address is on companies house
* the same companies house where her dad lists his profession as landlord. He was gifted 3 properties (1 in bricks & mortar, the others in cash) - this is public domain too on gov.uk
* she’s the non resident parent, son lives with his genuinely low income father.

So her very origins story is a complete lie and now she’s raking it in (at least £2.5k from patreon, more likely 4-6k pcm, plus all media appearances anytime anyone talks about poverty she is in there like the little leach she is) whilst pretending to be poor. She rents a £750k house she whinges about not owning. She’s sub influencer scum tbh, at least they do a few minutes work for it she just grifts and lies.
And yet if you read her tweets you’d think she was wallowing in poverty and about to become homeless any day now 😭 man I need to read up
on her thread

• Heart
Reactions: 11