Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s degrading, more fool her
I agree: I'd have thought she was a bit old and a bit too successful to be degrading herself for publicity like this. I never remember her doing it before, why start now?

Reactions: 3
I agree: I'd have thought she was a bit old and a bit too successful to be degrading herself for publicity like this. I never remember her doing it before, why start now?
Slight backlash against identity politics, possibly. She used to make a bit of a big deal about wearing trousers to red carpet events and cutting her hair. A bit like Emma Corrin still does now. She has to be edgy somehow.

Reactions: 3
She is very Emma Corrin in this outfit isn't she. I've never understood her appeal - she always looks grubby to me. The red carpet is about polish and glamour (at least it is to me) - she always looks like she's slept in a skip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you ignore the bodysuit you see how bad her hair is. It’s such a terrible look overall.

Reactions: 5
Some photos from the 2024 Billboard Women in Music Awards. Feeling old because I hardly knew any of the women featured.
IMG_6652.jpeg
IMG_6665.jpeg
IMG_6654.jpeg
IMG_6655.jpeg
IMG_6657.jpeg
IMG_6659.jpeg
IMG_6660.jpeg
IMG_6661.jpeg
IMG_6662.jpeg
IMG_6663.jpeg
IMG_6664.jpeg

Lots more images can be found here. None really stood out for me and they all have a similar theme of cut aways so you can see parts of their body more.

Excited for the Oscar’s tonight! Hoping it won’t let us down.
i’m ready to see what colman domingo wears. will he achieve the rare grand slam of absolute 🔥 outfits for an entire award season?! i feel like he will. rdj a close competitor though.

(michelle yeoh almost did this last year but her SAG dress let her down imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I want a full on huge pink ball gown with tiara, the whole works to be totally Barbie!!

• Heart
Some looks from the Charles Finch and Chanel pre-Oscars awards dinner at The Beverly Hills Hotel. A lot of the outfits were black so I haven’t included all of them.
IMG_6761.jpeg
IMG_6759.jpeg
IMG_6758.jpeg
IMG_6755.jpeg
IMG_6754.jpeg
IMG_6740.jpeg
IMG_6743.jpeg
IMG_6756.jpeg
IMG_6757.jpeg
IMG_6760.jpeg

Some looks from the Charles Finch and Chanel pre-Oscars awards dinner at The Beverly Hills Hotel. A lot of the outfits were black so I haven’t included all of them.
View attachment 2806554View attachment 2806555View attachment 2806556View attachment 2806557View attachment 2806558View attachment 2806559View attachment 2806560View attachment 2806561View attachment 2806562View attachment 2806563
I've forgotten the man at the bottom's name but he just gets more good looking with age. Not a fan of the very skinny waif looking women :-/

• Heart
I've forgotten the man at the bottom's name but he just gets more good looking with age. Not a fan of the very skinny waif looking women :-/
that’s james marsden! and absolutely getting more and more good looking with age 🔥🔥 glad he popped up because my expression looking at those was 😦 until i got to him. lily-rose depp in particular does not look great.

Reactions: 12