Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the 3rd one down? And what the absolute fuck is she wearing

Reactions: 1
Chanel appears to have lost its way a bit this season. Too much uninspired logo tat and tweed rehashes. What on earth is going on with L-R Depp's hair?
Is it America Ferreira or Marisa Abela in the pic below, dressed up as Miss Brahms from Are You Being Served?

Reactions: 5
If you mean the 7th one down that is Maya Rudolph.
This is what America wore

Reactions: 3
I can never remember the timings, I’m sure it’s usually later than this, but Vanessa Hudgens has turned up. I know she’s pregnant but the who thing is fairly ugly.

Reactions: 2
updates from your menswear correspondent:

king of the season (official)

i did think he’d go bolder with the colour based on previous but

also adding taylor zakhar perez because i love the colour and he is FINE AF

---
oh my gosh i LOVE IT

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Vanessa’s hair is giving me 1988 school disco vibes.
Couple of arrivals, like Brittany Snow in yellow and Jamie Lee looks terrible in black, it just ages her. She looks so much better in white/silver/light colours.

Reactions: 4
EMMA WHAT

i feel like there was potential here but the length kills it. the neckline and the colour (and the necklace!) all great though:

Apologies if already posted, I like Hailee Steinfeld and Lupita’s dresses. I agree about the comments on Emily B’s, but I like it more than Schiaparelli’s recent red carpet looks

Reactions: 10
Emily no!!!

Anna’s dress is beautiful. Slight loo roll cover vibes but she looks amazing.
Andreas dress is interesting and I can’t stop looking at it, but it’s not an Oscar dress.
Hailee looks old in this outfit, especially the neck scarf.

Reactions: 2
Faves so far for me are Anya, Emma and Lupita. Stunning

Like these too

Ken (looking like he’s doing a late night cabaret show) but no Barbie yet.

---
Why is BC so massive compared to his mum, those blue buttons looks cheap.

Reactions: 6
Emily Blunt's dress has a lot going for it but the y-fronts and the weird lifty shoulder straps ruin it for me.
Lupita looks incredible.

Reactions: 4