Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My general thoughts are PUT IT AWAY. This is the female equivalent of Barry Keoghan and his disappearing underwear. It was naughty and fun the first time, but it's getting old now.
Thigh splits are going to look dated very soon. They'll become known as a quaint early-2020s thing, like 2000s big hip belts.

Reactions: 8
Tinfoil embellished incontinence pants. I really hope this look doesn't catch on. I can see Emma Corrin going for this - hope she's not at the Oscars on Sunday.

Reactions: 7
Well my fanny would be sore if I'd had to wax that much of it tbf so no shade to her there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s by a brand called BETTTER (never heard of them myself).
She wore trousers and trainers later.
IMG_6610.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Came to this thread as soon as I saw the pics and see someone else had the same idea. The DM headline is 'Kristen Stewart wows in skimpy bodysuit' but I'm not sure it's the right kind of wow:LOL:

1709726061336.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It looks better with trousers! Do celebs never pee?
It does! If she wore this with some straight leg black trousers in a similar material it would have been quite nice.
Online someone called this ‘queer fashion’ and praised her for it

Reactions: 1
Lindsay Lohan’s press looks for Irish Wish, her new film. She’s looking really well.

IMG_6621.jpeg
IMG_6622.jpeg
IMG_6623.jpeg
IMG_6624.jpeg
IMG_6625.jpeg
IMG_6627.jpeg
IMG_6628.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
K Stew in another Great British Sewing Bee Transformation Challenge tail-ender. A cooking pinny transformed into a Borat-style mankini. Patrick called it "unimaginative" and Esme worried that there was no way of getting in and out of it.

Imagine being stuck in that thing for ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re Kristen, In the first pic a lacey lining bit is hanging down on her left hand side, but not in the second, so did she go off the carpet to tuck it in or just turn round and fumbled it back in?

Last edited: