Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Chanel (I think) advice to look in the mirror and take one thing off before you leave should have been followed by Harry. The statement trousers, the short jacket, the neckerchief and the manbag are TOO MUCH.

And Becky Hill has her dress on back to front.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When Calvin Harris was getting his award the camera panned to Ellie Goulding standing in the audience cheering and applauding. Oh my the dress she was wearing showed her horrible bony chest ! Nobody needs to see that :oops:

Reactions: 1
Dua looks good - not her best - but god it's a wasteland otherwise isn't it? Literally haven't seen one other look I liked. Veering into fancy dress.
The Gossies were on in Dublin last night too - only one I've seen so far is Rosanna Davison in a real "cool Mom of the bride" trouser outfit.

Reactions: 4
Dua looks good - not her best - but god it's a wasteland otherwise isn't it? Literally haven't seen one other look I liked. Veering into fancy dress.
The Gossies were on in Dublin last night too - only one I've seen so far is Rosanna Davison in a real "cool Mom of the bride" trouser outfit.
You'd get repetitive strain injury posting all the horrific outfits/looks on Tattle.
They might as well just go down the shops to pick an outfit.
I'm waiting to see what a fashion influencer wore when she was invited to the Baftas to wear a designer's outfits. I love the way she dresses herself from Reiss and Holland Cooper, so I'm agog to see how good or bad she'll end up looking wearing designer.

Reactions: 2
Here’s the thing, and I quite possibly will be shot g Dh own for this: but the Alex Scott Jess Glynne look gives lesbians a band name.

I’m not expecting them to wear pretty dresses but you why the whole (non) Pretty Woman hooker vibe? It just looks awful

Reactions: 3
the see-through trend MUST stop. i’ve only seen it look okayish on like three people 🤣

she’s gorgeous too and her figure is 🔥 girl why did you do this.
The only time I’ve seen someone look knock out in a sheer/see through dress was Irina Shayk at the 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar party. Her legs are to dieeeee for.
IMG_6440.jpeg
IMG_6438.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The only time I’ve seen someone look knock out in a sheer/see through dress was Irina Shayk at the 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar party. Her legs are to dieeeee for.
View attachment 2794214View attachment 2794215
she looks banging 🔥🔥 that level of cutout on the leg makes me anxious but she works it 100%.

the only recent see through number i can remember liking is simone ashley at the vogue gala (the detailing saves it a bit but i thought she looked incredible):

IMG_4704.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she looks banging 🔥🔥 that level of cutout on the leg makes me anxious but she works it 100%.
You definitely need the attitude to pull off a dress like that. You have to be sexy and playful. I’ve seen celebrities wear see through and sheer dresses and you can tell they are uncomfortable and it doesn’t work.

Reactions: 3