Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anne Hathaways figure is out of this world. Her face looks a bit better than it did during awards season. Back then it was looking really drawn and fucked up looking

Reactions: 5
I love the colour, the piping and the shape around the waist and down the skirt. I don't think it needs the thigh split or the rigid boob area.

Reactions: 4
Another Fan BingBing dress from the Emigala. Not a win for me but great for hiding a food baby
IMG_8189.jpeg
IMG_8190.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who and what the hell is this? Even Kristen Stewart draws the line at double knickers, a dead wolf and Jack Monroe's Deirdre Barlow glasses. I really hope nothing died to make that disgusting coat.
And you didn’t even mention the 'shoes'

Reactions: 1
Lupita Nyong'o, Joseph Quinn and Schnitzel at the 'A Quiet Place: Day One' photocall in London.
IMG_8226.jpeg
IMG_8227.jpeg
IMG_8228.jpeg
IMG_8229.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lupita is so regal and elegant as always! Love the jewellery and the colour but not mad on the fit and style of the suit tbh

Reactions: 8
it’s gorgeous!!! according to insta, as follows:

View attachment 2909476
Thank you! I thought it might be De Beers, I used to walk past the main London showroom on my way to work and would always stop and drool. They made my favourite red carpet piece ever and I've never seen a picture of it online. It was part of their Wildflowers collection and was basically this:

1714593258340.jpeg

But the actress or model wearing it had a backless dress on and they'd made a single matching strand that dropped from the clasp the entire length of her spine. It was absolutely stunning.

EDIT: Better picture of the necklace from its launch in January 2003. 1,600 individual diamonds set in 18 carat white gold.

1714593531002.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lupita is so regal and elegant as always! Love the jewellery and the colour but not mad on the fit and style of the suit tbh
i wish the trousers were more of a slim cut! they drown her with the fit of the jacket - the colour is gorgeous on her though.

joseph quinn’s three shades of brown suit and shoes combo - no thank you sir.
---
Thank you! I thought it might be De Beers, I used to walk past the main London showroom on my way to work and would always stop and drool. They made my favourite red carpet piece ever and I've never seen a picture of it online. It was part of their Wildflowers collection and was basically this:

View attachment 2909488

But the actress or model wearing it had a backless dress on and they'd made a single matching strand that dropped from the clasp the entire length of her spine. It was absolutely stunning.
that is beautiful 😍😍

Reactions: 6
i wish the trousers were more of a slim cut! they drown her with the fit of the jacket - the colour is gorgeous on her though.

joseph quinn’s three shades of brown suit and shoes combo - no thank you sir.
---

that is beautiful 😍😍
Lupita's suit is linen which probably explains the cut. Just doesn't quite come off for me - I wish the sheer panels were more obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I like the suit. Plus, Lupita is one of the prettiest actresses around. As well as being beautiful, she has a lovely kind face that you just want to look at.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2909488

EDIT: Better picture of the necklace from its launch in January 2003. 1,600 individual diamonds set in 18 carat white gold.

View attachment 2909498
i’ve been thinking about this since you posted falkor and, after some detective work, is this it on iman?

IMG_4944.jpeg
IMG_4945.jpeg

(sorry for all the watermarks, i couldn’t find any without them!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Met Gala on Monday, Tattle Constabulary Fashion Branch. Who will miss the brief spectacualrly and just wear something jaw-droppingly weird and awful?
Who will take the "Sleeping Beauty" exhibition theme too far and wear designer PJs and a dressing gown? Which dead celeb will one of the Kardashians steal an outfit from this time? I can just see one of them demanding Jackie Kennedy's pink suit or something previously owned by Princess Di.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13