Taskmaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would annoy VCM most in team tasks I wonder? Maybe Alan? Like everyone else I love when team members cause each other frustration (Ed and David, James and Rhod etc). I think they've got a good line up for s12! Feels like a good mix of people.
they seem to have paired them off by age. I want VCM and Guz to have a team of two challenge together at some point.

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed tonight’s episode. Laughed out loud a few times which I’ve not done in a while at this show. It reminded me of the older series.

Reactions: 10
The final task on this week's episode was brilliant. I actually laughed out loud several times, which can't be said for many of the recent tasks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The final task on this week's episode was brilliant. I actually laughed out loud several times, which can't be said for many of the recent tasks.

Alan Davies beat-boxing had me in hysterics- and like you, that was a notable occurrence for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Victoria’s stomping 😂

Any opinions on the next cast? I’d only heard of Ardal and Chris Ramsey

Victoria’s stomping 😂

Victoria stomping and Greg just going “victoria” without even thinking was so funny.

I’ve not heard of any others either, but then I’d not heard of Gus or Desiree this series so that doesn’t mean much

Reactions: 5
I’ve not heard of any others either, but then I’d not heard of Gus or Desiree this series so that doesn’t mean much
Yea I hadn’t heard of them before either but liked them. Desiree downing that drink was impressive!

I’ve just remembered, wasn’t the second Champion of Champions supposed to be out this year?

I laughed so hard that I scared my cat that was curled up on my lap 😂
I really enjoyed this series a lot more than recent ones. Liked everyone of the cast, there's usually one that annoys me

Victoria’s stomping 😂

I adore Ardal (Father Dougal can do no wrong in my book!), like Chris too (we have a couple of mutual friends and by all accounts he’s a nice bloke), Judi I’m indifferent to (only know her from Strictly, and she seemed ok on that), cannot stand Bridget Christie (but maybe she’ll prove me wrong by being tolerable on this), and I have no clue who the other person is.

Hopefully the return of the studio audience will inject a bit more energy into the studio sections 🤞

When does it start? Did they mention that?

Reactions: 2
Yea I hadn’t heard of them before either but liked them. Desiree downing that drink was impressive!

I’ve just remembered, wasn’t the second Champion of Champions supposed to be out this year?
Yeah it’s already been filmed, Ed Gamble has made a few references to it on the Taskmaster podcast.

Reactions: 2
I adore Ardal (Father Dougal can do no wrong in my book!), like Chris too (we have a couple of mutual friends and by all accounts he’s a nice bloke), Judi I’m indifferent to (only know her from Strictly, and she seemed ok on that), cannot stand Bridget Christie (but maybe she’ll prove me wrong by being tolerable on this), and I have no clue who the other person is.

Hopefully the return of the studio audience will inject a bit more energy into the studio sections 🤞

When does it start? Did they mention that?
No exact date just sometime in 2022.

You may have seen them already but the Dougal memes on twitter almost as soon as he was announced made me laugh!
0A79D933-C0B7-45B8-AC9F-CD31A0037769.jpeg

7F8A68B9-E091-410A-9C11-8D8055F4C91D.jpeg

28AC955D-7CA3-4658-85CC-51219CFB61DA.jpeg

Yeah it’s already been filmed, Ed Gamble has made a few references to it on the Taskmaster podcast.
I read it was only one episode but assumed there would be a date announced by now. Maybe a New Year’s Eve treat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
RE: CoC2 and New Years Treat...

I've seen from reddit that they filmed the ep (not 2 this time) of CoC but also recently they filmed another one off special so it looks like we could have both 😁 quite a lot of people on reddit end up at the screenings but they are sticklers for not giving spoilers!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.