Taskmaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmy Carr
Cant stand Jimmy Carr. If he's on something I want to watch, I really have to consider whether I actually do want to watch it or not.

I watched The Complaints Department on Comedy Central (hosted by Jason Manford) but Jimmy was a guest, and he was so constantly attention seeking, making more lewd comments than others, always trying to be the star. And I just can't stand him.

I think he would try to steal the limelight on Taskmaster rather than let everyone shine.

Reactions: 4
One of the most glorious moments on taskmaster was Lisa Tarbuck getting Alex to sit on a cake with his bare bum, such a pity they're now ruining it by making it a task. Shows a complete lack of originality, have they run out of ideas, if they have it would be better to ditch the programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
One of the most glorious moments on taskmaster was Lisa Tarbuck getting Alex to sit on a cake with his bare bum, such a pity they're now ruining it by making it a task. Shows a complete lack of originality, have they run out of ideas, if they have it would be better to ditch the programme.
We’ve been rewatching the repeats of the old series, and the tasks certainly seemed to be a lot more imaginative in the past. Plus there’d often be a clue or the solution hidden ingeniously in or near the task itself, which doesn’t seem to happen as often now.

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed it! I’d have picked 6 inches I think.
The bleeped swearing was a bit random but looking at twitter it seems the wrong version was shown so it should have swearing from now on.

I enjoyed it! I’d have picked 6 inches I think.
The bleeped swearing was a bit random but looking at twitter it seems the wrong version was shown so it should have swearing from now on.
Thanks for clarifying the bleeping thing - we were really irritated by it! Glad it won’t be continuing that way.

I really enjoyed it. Much better than the last couple of series, and I don’t hate any of the contestants (yet!)

Reactions: 4
I don't know anything about her, but I decided I like Morgana after she said you can sit on Father Christmas' face. 😏😏 She seems like she will be good for studio banter.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed it. First for a long time where I haven't took an instant dislike to a contestant

Victoria's 'The greater comfort of long-term financial security' really did make me chuckle. Weird prize task but I think what they all brought seemed very in character based on what I know of them all from TV 😂

So glad to have the series back!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The Taskmaster podcast is back too. First guest Mike Wozniak. Favourite contestant ever

Reactions: 7
so happy you guys haven't posted any spoilers, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'm going to finally get around to it tonight but glad all the feedback is positive! (minus the bleeping)

Wasn’t looking forward to this series with the line up, but watched it this morning and really enjoyed it, think Morgana is gonna be my favourite.

so happy you guys haven't posted any spoilers, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'm going to finally get around to it tonight but glad all the feedback is positive! (minus the bleeping)
Alex Horne tweeted that both the non bleeped and bleeped version will be available to catch up on All4. Not sure if it’s on yet but you might be able to watch the proper one by tonight!

Really enjoyed it, and I wasn't expecting to laugh quite so much. I think Guz is going to be my favourite on this series, I'd only heard his name before but he seems hilarious.

Reactions: 2
I was a bit disappointed by the first episode - too many low effort/energy contestants for me this series. Morgana seems good fun though.

I loved last series and was in hysterics most episodes, so clearly we all like different things 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.