Taskmaster #2 Are you a child of divorce?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Lloyd Langford?
Back in the old Rhod Gilbert Show on Radio Wales days, he was on quite a lot. Part of the same Rhod/Greg crowd.
I think he would’ve been a great shout for U.K. taskmaster if he was of a profile here but since moving to Aus he’s obviously just focussed there.
His partner Anne Edmonds is fab so with them alone it's sure to be a good series! It's a great cast for S2 Aus. Really looking forward to watching.

Reactions: 1
Omg I loved that watermelon task with Steve and Nick tonight 😂
They were both so hopeless. I was starting to think Nick's winking was another secret task but doubt it 😂 And again he did his 'oh but I thought I was really good' over carrying the table. It's so endearing.
Steve came into his own with the mannequin task - very Inside No 9.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I loved that watermelon task with Steve and Nick tonight 😂
They were both so hopeless. I was starting to think Nick's winking was another secret task but doubt it 😂 And again he did his 'oh but I thought I was really good' over carrying the table. It's so endearing.
Steve came into his own with the mannequin task - very Inside No 9.
Once you leave this room you cannot re-enter it - ok well let’s get on with it then *the whole team leave the room* 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Once you leave this room you cannot re-enter it - ok well let’s get on with it then *the whole team leave the room* 😂 😂
'Where's the task? Have you got the task?'
'I haven't got the task? Have you got the task?'
'I'll go and get the task.......oh'.
Then for some reason Steve throws a brick at the melon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Where's the task? Have you got the task?'
'I haven't got the task? Have you got the task?'
'I'll go and get the task.......oh'.
Then for some reason Steve throws a brick at the melon 😂
The whole thing was amazing! Everything they did thinking it was allowed wasn’t allowed, and everything they did thinking it wasn’t allowed was allowed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The prize task was back to what they usually are! John just is irriating because he’s so keen

Reactions: 2
The whole thing was amazing! Everything they did thinking it was allowed wasn’t allowed, and everything they did thinking it wasn’t allowed was allowed 😂
That task was my favourite task for a long time. I cried laughing! It just kept getting better and better. Well Nick and Steve’s attempt anyways. The only bit of the other team I laughed at was Sophie saying umbrella constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That task was my favourite task for a long time. I cried laughing! It just kept getting better and better. Well Nick and Steve’s attempt anyways. The only bit of the other team I laughed at was Sophie saying umbrella constantly.
She wasn’t even trying to hide it at the end and just shouted umbrella any time someone walked past her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember that one scene where he is really unpleasant, and even he admits that he found it difficult to watch back? Was it Lou he kicked off at?
Yep, during the hammock task.
I'd love to see the rest of the recording of the task they didn't show just to see how bad he was.

Reactions: 7