Taskmaster #2 Are you a child of divorce?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how sticking a mannequin head on the back of yours is better than a skull with a monocle and party horn.... but then I am biased!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And grinning inanely. I don’t think I’ve laughed at a single thing she’s said or done this series. Thank God for Nick
I knew nothing of Joanne before this show tbh.
I get the impression she finds it just hard to let go and enjoy herself. She seems incredibly self conscious literally all the time. Always aware of the camera and her 'angles', always has to have a running ironic commentary.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I knew nothing of Joanne before this show tbh.
I get the impression she finds it just hard to let go and enjoy herself. She seems incredibly self conscious literally all the time. Always aware of the camera and her 'angles', always has to have a running ironic commentary.
The only thing I know about her is she does a podcast with Vogue what’s her face married to Spencer made in Chelsea fella. Not a ringing endorsement. The amount of Botox/ fillers in her shiny face leads me to think the same. Maybe one of those not as confident as she comes across. I don’t know. I just don’t feel like we’ve got to know her much and the series is almost over

John is so irritating and smug , and the way he keeps winning and will probably win the series is annoying, too. I feel like Greg and Alex really like Joanne and I don't get it.

I wish they'd get more non comedians on the show. I feel like we have too many contestants who are trying way too hard to be funny.

I also wish channel 4 would bring out more of the worldwide taskmaster series. I couldn't get into the NZ series but I liked the Swedish ones I saw.

Reactions: 9
His appreciation of Kathy Burke is the only time I have ever remotely warmed to John this series.

I hate to say it but for some reason Alex is really irritating me this series.
His pretending to be Greg's subservient witch just isn't funny any more.

And Joanne's pouting and sucking in her cheeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to say it but for some reason Alex is really irritating me this series.
His pretending to be Greg's subservient witch just isn't funny any more.

And Joanne's pouting and sucking in her cheeks 😂
That was beyond irritating. And the shiny Botox forehead. How’s was she second??!!

Nick’s delight in the chocolate biscuit and not being bothered about turning over all the cards v. John’s Uber competitive humourless efforts illustrate perfectly why Nick and Sophie are the real winners.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don't think I'm going to be able to watch the next series, I just don't find her funny, and I can't stand her
It's very disappointing it is actually confirmed.
I think what annoys me is not her not being funny - lots of supposed comedians aren't funny - but the way if anyone criticises her she says it's because they are ableist. Couldn't just possibly be she isn't remotely funny?
I'll give her a go though. I quite liked her on House of Games.

Reactions: 13
It would have been so much better if Sophie, Nick and Steve had been together in the task. I loved that those 3 all dressed up fancy tonight. You can tell they got on really well.

Reactions: 14
I'm gutted that Jack Dee is on the same series as Rosie Jones.

He has potential to be my favourite ever contestant and she will ruin the series for me.

Reactions: 15
I'm gutted that Jack Dee is on the same series as Rosie Jones.

He has potential to be my favourite ever contestant and she will ruin the series for me.
I feel exactly the same. Rosie is the least 'fun' person on earth. I don't know if I will watch.

They churn out the next series far too quickly in my opinion. Give me time to miss it and look forward to the new series. Currently I’m just bored of it.

Reactions: 15
They churn out the next series far too quickly in my opinion. Give me time to miss it and look forward to the new series. Currently I’m just bored of it.
I've felt this way about the last few series, been saying that it's too many too fast and the tasks are suffering from it. I'm just not that bothered by it all at the moment.

Reactions: 7